*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

Ooh that's a really good deal in superdrug! Will pop in tomorrow thanks!!

Question ladies for about opk's. Do you use them and if so which type? I tried a couple of times last year, although it seemed to confuse me even more! I did a month with ic's then tried a digital one but never really got a proper result from it. If I don't get my bfp this month maybe I'll try them again next month.

Found them good. Internet cheap ones from eBay. Always got a positive when I expect one

Question ladies for about opk's. Do you use them and if so which type? I tried a couple of times last year, although it seemed to confuse me even more! I did a month with ic's then tried a digital one but never really got a proper result from it. If I don't get my bfp this month maybe I'll try them again next month.

Found them good. Internet cheap ones from eBay. Always got a positive when I expect one

Ah fab, might go with IC's first then. I think I need to start using them earlier than I did before. :thumbup:

Just a few more days until we really near the business end of dpo

Just a few more days until we really near the business end of dpo

Felt a bit down earlier, it just gets so frustrating waiting. I suppose I don't help myself testing too early and getting nothing. I just couldn't wait though. I think because I have always got bfp's a few days before af due, it's like a 'tradition' that I have to find out this early.

I tested again tonight just because I felt alot of strange pains today... Nothing.... Nearly 8dpo :(

I've got mild stomach cramps but they're not af. Quite tired and frequent urination but apart from that nothing else at all here x

I've got mild stomach cramps but they're not af. Quite tired and frequent urination but apart from that nothing else at all here x

I've had stomach cramps for a couple of days as well as being tired. I was also headachy all day yesterday, but also very thirsty. Drunk loads. Add to that sore boobs and I'm convincing myself it will be positive! :wacko: I probably get these symptoms every month after O, just don't may much attention. I'm either 6 or 7 dpo today. Opk turned negative last Friday but I had cramps on Saturday which makes me think it may have been O??

Woke up with tummy ache but having ibs this morning, so quite delicate feeling. Did another tesco test and don't think I can see anything, but don't think my eyes are seeing right on tests! :haha: will try and get some more frers today.

I caved and tested just now, possibly 10dpo, not fmu. BFN. My charts all weird though...could be anywhere from 10dpo to 3dpo...if I'm only 3dpo definitely missed the egg this month! Going to keep testing anyway. Here's my BFN

Attachments

• IMG_20160226_100141.jpg
    IMG_20160226_100141.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
Anything this morning?
Going to test here in a while need to hold pee

Got some frers today but annoyed had to pay full price in boots as superdrug didn't have them again, not even a space on the shelf where they should be. :growlmad: Will prob wait til Sunday now.

Very tired but been awake since 5:30 when the cat woke me up and didn't get back to sleep. Been at work which is physical work, now got to go to dd rainbows show thing. Could do without that! Boobs ached a little bit earlier. Tmi alert! Had a strange what looked jelly like stuff on pantyliner, which had kind of dried, sorry told you tmi!

Bfn tonight to. Can't help myself will deffo miss testing tomorrow morning and wait until Sunday now

Af coming tonight and 5 days till she's due, I'm starting testing Monday x

Hey! Ok so my AF isn't due until the 7th March BUT I do plan to test early. The only question here is how early haha, can I join you ladies? This is cycle #4 for me, I'm 5dpo and it's already different from my other cycles. I had some pink/brown creamy CM spotting yesterday which is completely random and now my temps are super high. I'm getting so excited and nervous and I need to wait another few days before I even think about testing. I could use some company!!

Also ladies I believe ASDA have FRERs 2 for £6.50 right now! unfortunately there isn't one near me but you should look if you're near one!

Ooo thank you graceer!! :D definitely need to go to Asda! I'm thinking about testing again tomorrow morning but not sure...doesn't 'feel' like it's my month..

7 was too scared to test today. But did by frer's (not from asda unfortunately ) so will test tomorrow. Been hugely tearful today. Convinced myself it's gonna be a no month :(

It's so tough this tww isn't it? It's so tempting to test early and then be disappointed with a :bfn: I hope we all get our :bfp: in time for Mother's Day. :dust:

I'm trying not to get hubby's hopes up too much, but he asked if I felt different the other day. He's noticed that I'm in bed asleep super early every night and that I'm not drinking.

I had vivid dreams last night. I'm such a symptom spotter it's unreal, but I feel I can add to it every day. FX! I read through ds's journal yesterday from when I was pregnant with him. It made me so excited and I then ordered another journal! I figured even if it is a no this month, I'll be able to start using it at some point :happydance:

That asda price is good for frers. Shame there's no asda near me! I got 2 for £7.47 on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->