*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

Not done another test today. Af would be possibly due today, if I did 28 day cycle although last month it was 29. I feel completely fine today, no taste in mouth, don't feel tired despite only having 6 hours sleep. Boobs slightly fuller and had more vivid dreams last night. Don't like this 'not feeling anything'

We covered every single day we could and it still didn't seem to work 😢, onto cycle 8 x

We covered every single day we could and it still didn't seem to work 😢, onto cycle 8 x

Did you dtd EVERY day? We did every other day. (Almost!) Well started first day I started seeing ewcm, which was cd8 (weds 10th Feb) I planned every other day but too tired Friday, but then did Sunday cd12 (valentines day!) then the Tuesday cd14. I don't know which day I o as don't chart or use opk's. I used to just go on one of those calculators but I think I might o earlier than they suggest, as I guess they're just based on averages.

Af has arrived :( I'm gutted. That was a 26/27 day cycle we dtd every other day. Blakesmummy09 maybe next month can be our month!!! (Cycle 7 for me)

Af has arrived :( I'm gutted. That was a 26/27 day cycle we dtd every other day. Blakesmummy09 maybe next month can be our month!!! (Cycle 7 for me)

So sorry romans8, hope next month will be better for you :hugs:

So sorry guys who af has arrived. I will be joining you cramping awful here. Just waiting for the witch to start.
We dtd every 2nd day from cd8 right through till ovulation.
Gutted to say the least

We did it every other day 2.... Still hoping but with each day it fades

Oh no so sorry to hear af arrived ladies :(

Sorry about the lack of bfps here... I'm due today, cramping and feeling like it's going to come, can't actually remember the last time I tested, I work shifts, been super busy and I've been so tired, don't know if I dreamt a bfn or not, going to hold out till Thursday, making me it cd 30, so 2 days late.

Sorry to all the ladies who's af has arrived. :cry:

Mine is due Saturday. I used an ic test this morning. Not sure if I saw the smallest glint of something, but only in certain light and then barely so either it is the start of something or I'm seeing what I want to see.

I'm using a frer tomorrow morning, and then again Friday. Will use ic Thursday.

As long as AF stays away I will do an frer tomorrow.

Based on 28days period due tomorrow
Based on last months lp it's due Saturday and based on how long my cycle was last month altogether it's due Monday.

Either way a frer should show something if I am tomorrow. If not I will test again on Saturday.

Huge positive vibes being sent your way Glong, hope its your BFP, will be checking first thing, Ill be up at 6am so heres hoping!!

Getting lots of cramps tonight AF may show her ugly face but if not I'll test

Was going to test with a frer today then woke at 4:30 so decided that would be fmu so to do it then. :bfp:

I had a feeling, though it's still early, I just had so many symptoms. The hardest hit now is waiting to tell dh. It's his birthday in just a couple of days so am going to order a daddy baby grow for him to open along with the test! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 13
image.jpg

Well I don't know what to think this morning. Did a test and got this? It's not a '6 days sooner' one, but says take on first day of missed period, which would be yesterday/today. So would've thought it would've shown something? Either the other frers are duds or this one is? Was supposed to be meeting friends this morning but think I need to go and get some 'proper' frers. If it was a chemical surely there would still be 'some' hcg in my system to show something don't you think? I'm worried as last night I woke up sweaty which I usually get the night or 2 before af. Now I'm feeling a bit crampy but not sure if that's all in my mind, or just nerves, as I suffer from ibs caused by anxiety.

Congratulations oneday that's fabulous news :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->