*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

Well still no af, so still clutching at straws! Googling away and reading stories where people's hcg levels have dropped but still been pregnant. I know it's unlikely but giving me something to do!

But I found this which I thought was interesting

https://www.pregnancy.org/article/home-pregnancy-tests-and-hcg

Well still no af, so still clutching at straws! Googling away and reading stories where people's hcg levels have dropped but still been pregnant. I know it's unlikely but giving me something to do!

But I found this which I thought was interesting

https://www.pregnancy.org/article/home-pregnancy-tests-and-hcg

Im really hoping you get a positive result. FX

Natnee I'm keeping everything crossed it will turn out ok!
Sorry to those who's AF has arrives, had a big temp dip this morning so thinking AF will be here soon *sigh*
Congrats oneday! :D

:cry: Did another test and it's even fainter. If you didn't know I'd been getting positive tests you wouldn't even know there had even been anything there at all, it's barely there, even under a light. Just waiting for af to come now. :cry:

Oh natnee I'm so sorry :(

Caved and tested this afternoon...bfn :( even did an ovulation test too..even that was stark white. First time this cycle I've felt really down about not being pregnant :(

What age are u natnee?
Im beginning to think its my age too

I'm 40 in exactly 20 days time. People keep saying to me 'oh there's ladies in their 40's having babies blah blah blah' yes but my clock is ticking faster and faster. I can't just give up yet though, as I will regret it even more in 3/4/5 years time. But after a stillbirth, 2 mc and now this I'm starting to doubt it will ever happen to me.

How old are you alfiecat?

38 natnee and dh is 43. We had trouble conceiving dd then no probs with ds now this. Im really beginning to think its my age too.
Im shit sick of the same, friends constantly telling me it will happen, that no one starts having kids now till late 30's.
Its.not them seeing bfn month on month

Thing is with dd we said lets see what happens, then 2 weeks later I got my bfp. With poppy it was a blip, not really trying, and just dtd once that month. Now it's al I think about, obsess about every waking minute (almost!) it's not working!

I'm 27 nearly 28 but other half is now 36 so maybe age is our issue to :(

Oh you're still young glong! I was 32 when fell with belle, 33 when I had her. Then 36 when I fell with Poppy and 37 when I had her. Even your oh is fine. Men don't really have age cut off when it comes to reproducing, like women do.

I sometimes wish we'd started earlier, but then I guess I wouldn't have my amazing little girl!

Still no af for me, I just don't know when to expect it. I guess you could say I'm not out, maybe I was a bit premature to change my signature but I can't see how it's going to be any other outcome after the (4!) tests I've done today!

On the age thing, oh has a half brother and sister, his dad was 45 and 47 when his 2nd wife had them! (She was about 11 years younger than him)

Well, came up to bed, went to the loo and bam, there she is the horrible little :witch:

Oh well, I'm cd 29, and have had cycles this long, so hopefully will snap back into a 'normal' cycle. So here's to march, getting through my dreaded up coming birthday, then maybe I'll have good news in time for our wedding anniversary on 30th!

I think AF has got to me. Little bits of pink cm. Won't count today's as cd1, will start tomorrow if it starts as I think over night. We are together again natnee next month xx

Sorry that af has started with you both :( FX for next cycle x

Oh no natnee and glong :( good luck for next cycle.
I'm fed up of charts already! Big dip yesterday, gone up today! Must be doing something wrong

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160303-055942.jpg
    Screenshot_20160303-055942.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 3
Feeling a 'bit' better about it this morning, trying not to think about the fact that I was pregnant for a few days and just think of it as a normal period and on to next month. At least I've made some buddies to join me :hugs:

Hmmm I'm never sure when to count day 1 when af comes late at night, perhaps I should count today as day 1, what do you think/do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->