*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

I did the other test in the packet and that was the same, unless it's a dodgy batch?

I used a frer and an ic today. The frer was obvious, the ic wasn't. It could be that your levels aren't high enough to be read on your most recent test. Do you have another frer?

Negative on a frer today :( 13dpo I'm so out

Ah glong im sorry xx next month hopefully xx
Neg on ic for me this morning. I knew in a way ot was too good to be true

I used a frer and an ic today. The frer was obvious, the ic wasn't. It could be that your levels aren't high enough to be read on your most recent test. Do you have another frer?

Just been and got some more and splashed out on a CB digi. Quite nervous now.

I'm sorry glong. There are people who still didn't have a bfp until later. If not, fingers crossed for next month.

Natnee let us know. I hope it's a bfp for you.

image.jpg

Not looking good, there's just a small veeeeery faint hint of a line left so I think this looks like a chemical. You can't even see it in the photo. I'm just so :cry:

Although it was fmu, it had been sitting in a (lidded) pot for about 3 hours so not sure if that will affect the result? If no af by this afternoon might try one later with fresh wee!

Awww :(
It's so horrible isn't it??

I'm still holding a tiny bit of hope lots of cramps last night and AF yet. Maybe implantation ? Pleaseeeee be that lol

Awww :(
It's so horrible isn't it??

I'm still holding a tiny bit of hope lots of cramps last night and AF yet. Maybe implantation ? Pleaseeeee be that lol

This is cruel, way worse than just getting bfn's and then af comes. I'm cd29 today which af can happen on for me, so if comes it's not 'late' Was yours much later when you can your chemical last month glong?

I don't really no what my normal cycles are as since my son I've been on the pill or coil last month was my first without it I was 32 days came on on day 33.
I am today day 28...

I don't really no what my normal cycles are as since my son I've been on the pill or coil last month was my first without it I was 32 days came on on day 33.
I am today day 28...

Right I see.. I have a list here of all af's since I had Poppy, they vary between 25 and 29, the majority are 27/28. With the exception of 33 after my first mc. So being 29 today I'm still not late.

Oh this feels like I'm never Ling to be a mum again. I can't stop crying. I just really thought THIS time it was it. It's just not fair.

Oh honey! I'm with you all the way. I feel how you feel. I've wanted this since my son was 2, then a horrible break up with his dad (8 weeks before our wedding) and now settling into a new relationship and now feeling ready to try I have waited soooo long I just want it bad

Does your son want a sibling? Belle often refers to 'when I'm a big sister' or she asks 'when's a baby coming' It breaks my heart. And last night oh worked out that if this one was to stick that I would be 12 weeks on Poppy's birthday, 27th April. Thought it was a sign, probably not.

Yes he does. My partner has 2 children, 7 and 10 and he loves having them about at weekends but he wants his own, a baby to look after. Bless him. I thought it would happen quick I no 2 months isn't forever but when you want it so much it seems it. And we dtd so perfectly last month too

We'd obviously timed it fine! Just can't get them to stay :cry:

Oh was saying we'd go and look into getting tested. Well I had tests done after the 2nd mc and came back clear. I'd bet they wouldn't as I 'got' pregnant. It's probably just my age, it's just all my old manky eggs left! I sometimes we didn't have these super sensitive tests, then we'd be none the wiser if a chemical happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->