• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update - bfn boots own brand?! Please please someone give me hope - late bfp

I don’t think there is any point. They can’t do anything.

I just feel so pregnant today - I had to go take a nap as I was so tired and woke up to blood. Just like I’ve been terrified of, and just like my nightmare. I can’t believe this is happening again.

I'm so sorry. I hope very much that you are OK whatever the outcome. If you're bleeding a lot you should be going to A&E.

I just don’t know how this can be happening. Yesterday she said she couldn’t see any bleeding - can it happen that fast within 24 hours it goes from nothing to this?

My friend is 11 weeks and has been bleeding constantly since week 4. They cant see where the bleeding is coming g from but baby is doing well! Hope this is the case for you too. X

I just feel so bad for my husband. This is crushing him. Everytime something happens I can see the hope coming out of him, and he’s being so strong for me, but then I will walk into a room without him noticing and he’s huddled over crying not wanting me to see. He never cries about anything - the only time I’ve seen him cry before his when his man died (they were very close). I feel like I’m taking away his chance to become a parent. I can feel that this is the most painful thing for him, and I’m the one doing it to him and I can’t stand it.

Congratulations! Just relax and look after yourself ! So pleased for you.im sure everything will be fine ! Xx

I'm so sorry for what your going through.i truly hope all is ok. Best if luck.its awful for you and your husband . X

Yeah it has, and no clots. I’m just worried it’s going to get worse over night as that’s generally when my period starts. I’m having some discomfort - not cramping exactly it’s hard to describe. I just feel like this is going to keep happening until it’s over. Everything is screaming how not okay things are, buts it’s happenjng so gradually that I seem to build up a bit of hope, just to have it crushed again.

Red I bled with both of mine — bright red and lots of it! They are both here and perfect so hang in there xxx

Firstly, this isn't you. It isn't your fault. I know what you're saying because I think the same things each time we have a chemical. But in reality we can't make this happen or not happen, it is what it is and what will be will be. We don't have that control over it so please don't blame yourself for this and your husband's pain. You're both in pain. And I bet he doesn't blame you.

Also, I know bleeding is awful, I know it's terrifying and most assume that's it, but it doesn't necessarily mean there's anything wrong. Your dates aren't far out and early scans as early as yours aren't reliable enough to date a pregnancy with any real accuracy. Then you have all the other things coming into play like when you ovulated and how soon LO implanted, these all make a huge difference. So what you think you are, may not be what baby is if they didn't implant until late. You also had later positives, which would indicate they did implant later than usual. So although by lmp you should be x weeks, there's leeway there for a few days either side without cause for concern.
It's really good the bleeding has slowed down and didn't have any clots in it. That's a positive sign. The vast majority of women with healthy pregnancies who experience bleeding don't get to the bottom of it.
I know how frightened you are and I understand why you don't want to get attached but at the same time you do want to, please be kind to yourself and know that what you're going through emotionally is completely normal and no reason to feel guilty because anyone who's experienced a loss will know precisely what you're talking about :hugs:

The bleedings stopped again for now. I hope it’s just where the internal scan has hurt something as I did find it quite painful. But my symptoms come and go and I just feel like something is nkt right. But then I don’t have a positive experience to compare to so who knows. I know this is tmi but I have really a really bad stomach today - could be the crohns/colitis but I haven’t had it badly since I became pregnant. I read that it can be normal or can be a sign of miscarriage - but I guess that’s the same as every other symptom people have in pregnancy!

People always say that constipiation is a sign of pregnancy but both times with me it's been the opposite, at least in the beginning. Hoping that the internal scan irritated something and that's all the bleeding was. Thinking of you, and I'm always about if you want to chat x

My god red you really are going through it with this one. I can only hope for a positive ending for u, u definitely deserve it.

I no u can't relax and I understand why. Even people who haven't been through what u have would have a tough time not stressing about bleeding. Try to get into the mindset of telling yourself that it could be ok, not necessarily telling yourself that it will be ok because I understand that u don't want to convince yourself that it will be and then be crushed if it isn't. But if u start of just by letting yourself consider the possibility that it just could be ok then slowly and in your own time u will start feeling more comfortable with letting yourself believe it will definitely be ok.

Being pregnant and having a baby is very anxiety provoking for most people. I'm usually very 'it won't happen to me' but during my pregnancies I worried over things I had no reason to worry, I also get very morbid and start wondering what would happen if anything happened to me or my partner, in my last pregnancy I even wrote down a 'just in case' letter with what money comes from what account, my passwords and things that would need sorting if anything happened to me!! Anyway I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's completely normal to worry and be anxious about things especially when it's something that means so much to u.

Finger crossed so tightly for u xx

I kno its not the same but maybe i can set your mind at ease a bit with my ds3 i was bleeding every month till i was 5 months he is now nearly 3 years old the bleeding was heavey with clots and thought on many occasions that we had lost him your body has a lot off hormones all flying all over the place as well as a lot of stress if you can put your feet up and try to rest they tried it to see if the bed rest would help with the flow off blood etc not really sure but not all bleeding is bad althou i went back every time bleeding happened for a scan to make sure and was on baby asprin at 12 weeks maybe talk to your gp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->