Update - bfn boots own brand?! Please please someone give me hope - late bfp

I can understand how you feel with that. I know I have children, but now I seem to be unable to keep hold of them and it's so frustrating, miserable, devastating and it makes me really angry. But the fact is right now you are pregnant and there isn't really any signs to indicate otherwise. It's doing your head in not knowing what's happening and if all is fine, which is why you have to go tomorrow.
If it isn't good news, it will be absolutely awful and you'll go through a rollercoaster of emotions, but you will deal with those as they come because you have the strength to do that, even if you think you don't. But, it could be a really positive outcome, you could see a perfectly healthy baby there and this could be your take home baby. The longer it's left, the harder it'll be to go and have it done. Whatever the outcome, you will be ok. I'm keeping everything crossed for a positive outcome for you

Red, I know exactly where you're coming from having been there a few times myself. My fourth miscarriage I refused scanning because I still had PTSD from the scans leading up to my second miscarriage. However, symptoms disappearing is really not a negative, and I've met plenty of women with missed miscarriages and still having full-blown symptoms.

It's great that there's been no more bleeding.

I don't know what time your scan is, but it may be worth phoning and asking if you can be scanned away from the other preggos? If you explain your worries they should understand and try to accommodate.

And it's actually worth writing a letter to the hospital as feedback; a good EPU should not be scanning people with threatened pregnancies in the same session as those in the second and third tri. It's so unfair.

Keeping fingers crossed for you for tomorrow!

Red, my heart aches for you. Having had the same thought, walked that walk past the women still pregnant...feeling gutted. I understand wanting to stay in the dark holding on to baby. You do just that until you find out otherwise. Because you are pregnant now and now is all some of us can handle.

Hugging you and praying for a positive scan of baby whenever you decide to do it.:hugs:

Thank you all - you’ve all been so kind to me and it really does make me feel better.
If everything is okay I’m going to feel so ungrateful and guilty for all this moaning!
I have asked if I can be scanned in another area as there is one in the radiology department but they won’t let me as it needs a different type of referral or something and there aren’t doctors there if something is needed. I’ve asked a couple times as that place really has become my personal hell!
I won’t cancel - I know deep down that I just need to know, I just wish this was easier!

Don't feel ungrateful or guilty, you have every reason to feel the things you do after having gone through what you have. I think most people would be in a right flap, I know I would be. It's normal to feel the way you do, stop beating yourself up

Wishing you the best of luck at your scan. No need to feel guilty, you've had such an emotional journey.

Don't feel guilty. You have been through so much :hugs: Good luck at your scan tomorrow <3

Following and praying for you!! I've been there, and know just how you feel. It's not fair that some of us have to go through so much. Praying for a great scan tomorrow, for peace of mind, and for all things positive from here on out!! Hang in there!!!

Good luck for today what time is your scan? X

Oh Red I really do feel for you. I can’t imagine how hard this must be for you :nope: I have everything crossed for you for your scan today and I hope you see a beautiful heart beat! Xxx

Thank you all so much - you&#8217;re all so lovely!
The scan is at 10am - will let you know how it goes xx

Not too long a wait for you at least x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back