• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update - bfn boots own brand?! Please please someone give me hope - late bfp

I’m sorry I just realised my auto correct called you ‘redness’ :haha: sorry about that’s tupid phone!

Ahh that’s fab news that’s really high, low progesterone is a good indicator there could be a problem, or at least that’s what I was told? That number is really really good! I’m sure tomorrow you’ll update us with some positive news, spotting can be down to numerous things, I have everything tightly crossed for you, I remember the torture of waiting for my scan, so big :hugs: to you xx

I had to google it to make sure! Apparently 9-47 is normal in first trimester so now I’m worried it’s too high! Lol I just can’t relax about anything!
I’m still cramping so not holding out much hope, but would love to have some happy news tomorrow.

I don't think there is really any such thing as progesterone being too high during pregnancy, only too low. Your level sounds good.

I really hope tomorrow goes well for you!

FX still! I’ve been cramping on and off this whole time. Scan yesterday showed baby is looking good.

I have my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow! :hugs:

Red, your progesterone levels are just fine for the first tri. I just had mine checked and they were 105.7nmol/L! My first thought was shit, what's wrong with me! But my doctor said it's fine and where we want it to be. Anything from whatever the lowest acceptable number is (20 something I think) to the 200s is normal for first tri.

I know you don't want to go if you start to bleed, but I would really urge you to go anyway because there's every chance things are fine. Spotting is common during the first tri and even some bleeding is relatively normal and doesn't always indicate something wrong. If you bled a bit and didn't go, and then it stopped, you would be wondering what's happening and then have to wait for another appointment to know.
I feel positive for you :hugs:

Best of luck, I really hope you get good news today xx

Thank you all so much for your support and wishes, it really means a lot. I’m so nervous I can barely move. Just leaving for hospital now xx

Well we saw the beginning of a little sprout :) I’m worried as I’m only measuring at 5 weeks - they saw the yolk sac but no heartbeat yet. I’m sure I can’t be five weeks. We last had sex before BFP on the 8th of the December (I was ill so we didn’t do it again). I also got a strong, almost (the almost could be wishful thinking - it’s could have just been +) positive opk that day. I got my BFP on the 21st - around 13dpo? So there is no way I can be five weeks, although that would be more in keeping with my blood test results. If I wasn’t sure about when we had sex, then I’d have a bit of hope, but I just don’t see how we can be a week behind, unless things are progressing too slowly? I don’t know. This is torture! She saw no bleeding and I have to go back in 10 days for a repeat, at which time we should have a definitive answer.
You can’t see much in the scan pic - we saw more on the screen but then she moved away before we asked for the pic and then came back to it really quickly just to get the photo. But here’s my little sprout :) fingers crossed!

Attachments

• C452519F-600F-4426-A211-EE93D129ACB0.jpg
    C452519F-600F-4426-A211-EE93D129ACB0.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 21
Amazing news! Try not to worry; things are so small at this stage that literally the angle of the ultrasound can throw off measurements by a week. A literal millimetre makes a massive difference.

When's your next scan? Edit: just reread your post and answered my own question! Lots of encouraging growth vibes to the bean for the next 10 days!

Was the scan internal or tummy? As pp said they're so tiny at that age, measurements are hard to get accurate. What should you be by your calculations? Fingers crossed you see a wiggly baby at next scan!

That's great news! Fingers crossed for the next scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->