Update - bfn boots own brand?! Please please someone give me hope - late bfp

We have a heartbeat!!!! I can’t believe it!!! Me and hubby were both crying our eyes out while the poor scan lady was still poking me (internal scan)! I cannot believe it seriously!! And my dates have moved up - she thinks we’re 6 weeks and 6 days - I thought we were 7 weeks three days and so it’s not as behind as we thought. I’m so happy but still so nervous. We don’t have another scan now until mid February which is terrifying! I feel so lucky that I’ve had such an ‘easy’ time in terms of lack of symptoms, but it makes me worry at the same time!
I just want to thank you all for being so kind and lovely and supportive!
I’m so emotional!
Xxx

Attachments

• 5A3FA73C-7197-4E34-B97B-F178DCB3E050.jpg
    5A3FA73C-7197-4E34-B97B-F178DCB3E050.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 17
Absolutely amazing news!!! Try not to overthink a heartbeat is fantastic. So so pleased for you xxx

Yessssssss! Fantastic news, I'm over the moon to see this pic! Hello baby! X

That's amazing news I'm so so pleased for you

Oh thank God! I thought you would have good news but it's still such a relief to read this. I'm so so so happy for you both, you deserve this :hugs: <3 :happydance:

Hooray that's amazing!! I hope you can relax a bit now.
Don't think yourself too lucky yet though, I have absolutely awful ms, still ongoing at 25 weeks and it didn't really start properly until 7 or 8 weeks!

Yeah, unfortunately my symptoms with our daughter kicked in around 6 weeks. Isn't unusual! Sadako I'm sorry you're still experiencing them though this far into your pregnancy

Thank you all! Think I&#8217;m slightly in shock! I know we aren&#8217;t out of the woods yet but I do feel pleased and slightly less anxious. Although still ridiculously anxious! I honestly don&#8217;t know how I will cope waiting for the next scan now! Think I might try and book in for a private one or buy a Doppler! X

Yay!!! :happydance:

Ahh red followed your post from the beginning and was thinking about you today, so glad it was good news! Don&#8217;t worry about the symptoms - every pregnancy is so different, my middle girl I was sick from 6w, I&#8217;m pregnant now (just over 9 weeks) and the sickness hit me this time badly a few days ago, I&#8217;m sure it&#8217;ll catch up with you soon, allthough don&#8217;t wish for it too quickly, it&#8217;s gross! Lol xx

Once you have seen a healthy heartbeat the chances of miscarriage drop significantly. With each of my three children I had early scans due to spotting or bleeding, and they had normal heartbeats and were fine. With my miscarriage I measured five weeks when I was meant to be seven weeks and they said the heartbeat was extremely slow. Such a huge difference. This is hugely positive news for you!
We bought a Doppler from Amazon, AngelSounds. It was fabulous and we were able to pick up the hb at about nine ish weeks, although it was hard to find and took time early on, we didn't always find it. But they aren't expensive so I think this is a really good idea, just don't panic if you struggle to find it as they're so tiny they are hard to find most of the time. And booking a private scan, also an excellent idea I think. You need as much reassurance as you can get, the more the merrier I say, if it's going to help you relax a little more. Seriously so effing happy for you though, this is such wonderful news

Oh hun that’s absolutely amazing news, I’m so pleased for you! :D Hello baby! X

Congrats! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months! :)

Omg congrats! This is the best news ever!!!

Sooo happy for you, Red! Did they give you an EDD? You aren&#8217;t far behind me!

Were you able to hear the heartbeat? Did they tell you how many bpm? So exciting!!!

No she didn&#8217;t tell me the heart rate but said it looked good and everything was progressing well and is on track - we didn&#8217;t hear it but could see it flickering quickly. I think due date is about the 3rd of September, but she said she could be a couple days out and they&#8217;d confirm at my 12 week!

Oh congratulations red !! I'm so so happy for you! ! Such a huge relief ! Yay !!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->