update Blood work page 8 . Update was at ER .

Oh I'm sure!!! This will probably be true test of patience over the next couple months but I have every good feeling for you!!!

I hope your bloods went well, I'm sure they did :)

I just don't understand tested before and after i went to get blood work done both hpts still pos . But blood work came back negative <1 . I don't understand why I would get 8+ positive tests at home and even before I left and when I came home took another test positive. I'm more confused now then ever on what's going on.:shrug:

Figured would have okay numbers but <1??

I cried in the tub for awhile :cry: and symptoms seem to be getting more noticeable . I'm so upset plus had to wait forever just to get poked with a needle too =(

I don't even know what to do now stop testing and just go with blood work result or keep testing.

:hugs: ... so they came back greater than 1? Did they say exactly what number that is??

Or less than one?! How is that possible?!! Your tests are SO CLEAR!

Or less than one?! How is that possible?!! Your tests are SO CLEAR!

I have no idea was told it was at 1. I'm going to call tomorrow and see what I should do next . I don't know why with my tests looking the way they do. I figured at least 10miu would show up on blood test. Sighs. I'm so confused too.

:shrug: That really makes no sense at all! Your tests are clearly bfp. I wonder if it’s a lab error? I’ve got everything crossed for some positive answers tomorrow.

:shrug: That really makes no sense at all! Your tests are clearly bfp. I wonder if it&#8217;s a lab error? I&#8217;ve got everything crossed for some positive answers tomorrow.

I hope I get a answer soon. I'm feeling so nauseous and keep having to pee uterus is achy but not like cramps just dull ach.. Not feeling so hot right now. Maybe a lab error didn't think of that. I sent pics to my sister she said your definitely pregnant. But then negative beta. Uggh not the outcome I thought it would be. Just seems crazy.

Yep thats def bfp!! My first hcg with dd was 25 the hospital said oh your not pregnant smh..so id take a frer and not trust what they said

Yep thats def bfp!! My first hcg with dd was 25 the hospital said oh your not pregnant smh..so id take a frer and not trust what they said

I might pick a frer up in a few days. I'm in disbelief about the blood work. Smh something's not right here.

Definitely do a FRER. Sounds like a mistake in the lab to be honest.

Korin, were you dehydrated? If so, that can seriously impact your blood results. It's important to be properly hydrated anyway, but when having a beta hCG test done it will alter results.
Also, urine contains 1.5 times less hCG than blood, so this makes absolutely zero sense your bloods return at below 1. You have less hCG in your pee but your tests are positive, this isn't possible for your blood to return negative, unless you're one of these rare cases where urine is positive but blood isn't (it's virtually unheard of I think, but not completely).
I have only had one cycle where my tests were positive even after bleeding, but bloods were below 1. But there was a huge difference in my urine tests to yours - mine kept going from positive to negative, to progression to going backwards. Hence the bloods. Your tests aren't like that. They have progressed since you started testing. I think they may have got your results mixed up with someone else's

Korin, were you dehydrated? If so, that can seriously impact your blood results. It's important to be properly hydrated anyway, but when having a beta hCG test done it will alter results.
Also, urine contains 1.5 times less hCG than blood, so this makes absolutely zero sense your bloods return at below 1. You have less hCG in your pee but your tests are positive, this isn't possible for your blood to return negative, unless you're one of these rare cases where urine is positive but blood isn't (it's virtually unheard of I think, but not completely).
I have only had one cycle where my tests were positive even after bleeding, but bloods were below 1. But there was a huge difference in my urine tests to yours - mine kept going from positive to negative, to progression to going backwards. Hence the bloods. Your tests aren't like that. They have progressed since you started testing. I think they may have got your results mixed up with someone else's

I'm sure I was dehydrated didn't drink much yesterday. Didn't know that it can effect results. Waiting on a call back nothing yet.:nope: been feeling so queasy I actually got sick . Could be nerves with all this confusion too. Bleh. But do feel like c4ap that's for sure.

What the hell, thats crazy?! I'd definitely hold off for say 2-3 days, take an FRER, if it's positive, an FRER will show a good progression in 2-3 days time I should think!

Keep testing on IC's every day to compare to your other IC's. Then call the GP if they're still obviously positive and say get me re tested because this is madness.

I'm so sorry all of this confusion is happening, seems really off to have a line that noticeable and negative bloods?

What the hell, thats crazy?! I'd definitely hold off for say 2-3 days, take an FRER, if it's positive, an FRER will show a good progression in 2-3 days time I should think!

Keep testing on IC's every day to compare to your other IC's. Then call the GP if they're still obviously positive and say get me re tested because this is madness.

I'm so sorry all of this confusion is happening, seems really off to have a line that noticeable and negative bloods?

Yes it's driving me crazy alright and my poor arm hurts and is bruised where she took blood =( . Been googling all morning bad I know only other thing it could be is cancer I guess. But with the symptoms of pregnancy hitting me hard today I just don't know.

Attachments

• 20180424_111909.jpg
    20180424_111909.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 24
Have had diarrhea sorry tmi late moring non stop, upset stomach still. So been going like crazy.

Could only hold for 1.5 hrs.

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-24-12.02.32.jpg
    PicsArt_04-24-12.02.32.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 68
  • PicsArt_04-24-12.00.40.jpg
    PicsArt_04-24-12.00.40.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 57
i Doubt the blood work woild be wrong unless they mixed yours up with someone&#8217;s. Good luck though

I just read this post from page 1 to the end and this took a twist I wasn't expecting or hoping for. SO SORRY!! I hope you can get some answers and real soon!! HUGS!

if period don't start tomorrow and still getting positive tests then I will go back in on Friday for another draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->