Valentine's Day 2009 Testers *V-Day POAS Party*

:happydance: I'm so pleased to see all you POAS addicts! Makes me feel a whole lot better, roll on valentines day!

i'm only 2 dpo so on the 14th i will only be 13 dpo is that too early to test if witch hasn't shown up?

It might be, but it might not be.... if it will break your heart to get another BFN on v-day though, you might want to consider waiting a few more days... there are a few girls who initially joined this group thinking V-day would be a good day, but since their O they realized it will be too soon. There is murmmers of a post v-day poas party....! :)

:happydance: I'm so pleased to see all you POAS addicts! Makes me feel a whole lot better, roll on valentines day!

So are you joining in? Promise not to poas until v-day.

So far we have only had one casualty... ;) Sorry samzi! We use peer pressure in this thread... :)

Everyday should be valentines day!!! haha
So if you have to wait to test ...no worries.....just play it up like its V-day...
I have to work at 7am the 14th so if I test it would be a secret til I got home at 4pm....
We have a skating party to attend that night...I'm nto skating....1 twisted ankle 3 yrs ago was enough for me.....so OH will be busy and probably not good to tell him as he would TELL everyone there..LOL
So I may rethink testing on the 15th....
or AF may show up early....I'm trying to think positive and not dwell on that.....
PMA- no spotting at all this cycle, no AF this cycle and a :bfp: this cycle

My hubs isn't home until the night of the 12th...and he told me I'm not allowed to test UNTIL he's home...
So, if I test before hand, he'll get upset...
SOOOOO I'm going to do my ABSOLUTE best to hold off till the 14th...seeing as AF is actually due the 13...so..
FX'd I actually keep my promise.
eeeep!!

k...
lol I soooooooo caved and tested this morning.
BUT
Not announcing the results of today's test, because
WHETHER it's - could mean it's too early, and not enough HCG in my system
OR it's + and it could be a chemical.

SO, therefore, I shall keep my results to myself, and let everyone know on Vday! :)

I am 4 dpo......5 on thursday....getting excited to test......
have my digi waiting for me......

just advice really please.

Im due to test valentines day as it will be cycle day 35.

My cycles are irregular but the longest has been 35.

I have had bad heartburn the last couple of days and feeling sick.

I havent got a clue when i may have ovulated.

Im not sure if I could hold out until valentines day.

Today im on cycle day 26 would it be too early to test tomorrow or should I wait until next week.

just advice really please.

Im due to test valentines day as it will be cycle day 35.

My cycles are irregular but the longest has been 35.

I have had bad heartburn the last couple of days and feeling sick.

I havent got a clue when i may have ovulated.

Im not sure if I could hold out until valentines day.

Today im on cycle day 26 would it be too early to test tomorrow or should I wait until next week.

In all actuality, you should wait to test, because a + result now, doesn't necessarily mean you're pregnant... it could result in a chemical, and then you'll be sad and it won't be fun.

PLUS It could be a - and it could still be far too early for the HCG to be in your system...
So I'd wait. (lmao even though I've already tested)

Maybe I DIDN'T O yet! CP is really high and really soft and I'm pretty crampy down there! OMG I hope this is it! PLEASE let it be it!

k...
lol I soooooooo caved and tested this morning.
BUT
Not announcing the results of today's test, because
WHETHER it's - could mean it's too early, and not enough HCG in my system
OR it's + and it could be a chemical.

SO, therefore, I shall keep my results to myself, and let everyone know on Vday! :)

:shrug: the addiction I guess is too strong sometimes ;) Thanks for keeping the secret though! Regardless of what you got today, I hope v-day it is a strong BFP!

All this not testing is killing me - I have about 15 ic hpt's in my drawer - I am only
5dpo!!! and I am already going insane - even if I tested now it would be a :bfn: so I don't know why I want to test so much - what is wrong with me :rofl:

I will not test!
I will not test!
I will not test!
I will not test!

This thread is really helping, I'm thinking sticks might come in the post today so need to put in drawer and ignore!!!!!! Arrgh stay away:witch:

Oh my god... I've taken extreme measures to prevent testing before valentines day... The pregnancy tests have left the building! :rofl:

I actually handed over 26 FRER to my mother last night for safe keeping, with the instructions to return only one of them to me on valentines day :dohh:

So I am now in this without a choice - no testing until Valentines day for me! :lol:

:blush:

Caved, I was right they arrived, POAS sorry guys, don't know how to stop... Got:bfn: because it isn't any where near time to test so don't know why I did it!:hissy:

Come on girls, hide those sticks. We only have 1 week to go!

Well, mine still have the wrapper on it and they will not come off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->