Valentine's Day 2009 Testers *V-Day POAS Party*

A new yorkie pup? My wee yorkie is called Alfie and he is 1 year and 8mths so he is just a baby really.

lol probably! I haven't had much to report other than my temps still aren't showing an ov, but there was a good line on my opk today - not a positive though.

How are things going with you ChillBilly?

ooooh I'd like to join too!!
My AF isn't due until the 13th I think...but I'd like to test the 14th instead if the :witch: hasn't shown her face before then.

:)
NO TESTING TILL THE 14!!! :)
<3

I think at this stage everyone is busy :sex: and not having anything to report. :rofl:

yes, it has been time to get busy! Just wanted to add I am planning on testing on the 14th as well. I hope we have a crazy high number of BFPs to report!!

:dust:

Just worked out my dates again and I'm due 15th not 14th! :hissy: DO NOT WANT a BFN so not going to test til then for definite....maybe not even til 16th, so I may be a little later than you girls getting my BFP. :cry: Really wanted to join in the POAS party too!

we could always have another one :rofl:

still waiting for my ov - c'mon body, what are you up to?? - so i might end up being a bit later testing too ....

Thanks Ellie....maybe we should have a post-valentine's day POAS party - for all latecomers who need a place to par-tay!!

Also, I have the best way to stop me symptom spotting. Last 2 months running all of my symptoms have just fallen away about 4 days before AF showed up. If they don't, I'll know to test on my due date. If they do, I'll just go to thorntons and stock up ready for her arrival! :rofl: Either way, be it BFP or a box of choccies...I'll feel like a winner! :)

Ok heres a silver lining for you girls testing after 14th...
At least you can have a romantic night with your Oh's......
I am due 12 or even 13th...but if no AF will test on Sat... I work at 7am so will be up at 5am.....early day!!!!!!

My OPK had a faint line...so will wait til cd13 to test again... I only have 2.
oops forgot to order more after AF.

Going to keep bd'ing BUT none on cd10 nd I work late so none on 11 either...
so its cd12,13,14,15,then a few more for good luck.....
maybe this time we won't get tired out early!!!!!!!!!!

Go :spermy: Go

looks like im starting to ov now...hubby better get his hiney home!!
hope you girls are all doing good!!:dust:
Lets go V-day:bfp::happydance:

coming up to my ov think it will be tomoz or friday lots of :sex: anyway wish me luck xxx

Got my positive OPK today so either tonight or tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing my temps over the next few days. Need to get a couple more BD sessions in.

Aimee-Lou and Ellie, my regular 30 day cycle is due on the valentines day, so if I get a BFN but no AF, I will join you. We will keep this thread going until we have an answer for everyone!

As excited as I am for ov....I am DREADING the 2ww...

Woot woooooooo
lets get it on.hahahaha
tommorrow for sure for me.....

I just love how everybody is busy doing the good ole :sex:... I should OV today or tomorrow (haven't been testing...just guessing!) and I'm already getting excited to test on the 14th! :lol:

So I am cd12.....not tested OPK yet as I only have 1 left and I am sure it will be positive tommorrow or next day.....BUT had planned to BD tonight after work....
BUT of course something has happened to stop that plan.....
My OH's mom has been away for a month on vacation and someone broke into her house....trashed the place and she is coming home today...so OH has been there since yesterday with police and cleaning....he might be there overnight AGAIN tonight as they are still near the airport and Toronto has had a bad storm.....and roads are not that great for driving.( He has to stay due to a glass door being smashed so not secure anymore)
So i am about an hours drive away......and I am about to leave now so I can go get me some before i goto work in a few hours.....

Why can't this be easy...hahahaha

hey I just noticed your Team Naughties sig.......hehe thats cute!!!!!
I am on " Mission IMpossible" arggggggg

I am dying to see cross hairs on my ff chart... first month charting, so I find this super exciting! Got another +OPK today...not sure if I am still ovulating...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->