Valentine's Day 2009 Testers *V-Day POAS Party*

oh oh can I join in on the pee-in' party???
I am actually not due till the 16th, but i've decided i am gonna checkon v-day just in case

I see some of you in 2ww.....I'll be there in another day or so......
pretty sure I ovulated today!.....
( I did have my dark OPK yesterday)...I alwasy get allexcited to see 2 lines on those tests.... can't wait to see them again in 2 weeks..hehe

I see some of you in 2ww.....I'll be there in another day or so......
pretty sure I ovulated today!.....
( I did have my dark OPK yesterday)...I alwasy get allexcited to see 2 lines on those tests.... can't wait to see them again in 2 weeks..hehe

YEAH for the +OPK!!! Hope you got lots of BD!

I'll be in the 2WW soon too. I definately thing O has come early this month, which I think is today as I got my first +opk yesterday.

uhm....

I'm gonna get the urge to test like, next week...lol

OMG
MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPPPP

uhm....

I'm gonna get the urge to test like, next week...lol

OMG
MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPPPP

lol... ok not sure what your reasons where for not testing before the 14th but if any of these inspire you to stay true, hopefully they help :) (I am on a list making binge right now!!!)

1) BFN's suck just as much as AF (actually probably more - see #3

2) A BFP before AF have a chance of being a chemical and that is truly heartbreaking!!

3) Why use a test early to only get a BFN and still obsess about taking another one because it might be a false negative and AF isn't due yet...

4) Most tests aren't good at giving results before AF is due, so let's face it a BFN is most likely what it will say, pregnant or not.

5) You will know soon enough (is 4 days really that long?)... ha ha

Not sure if any of those connect with you, for me #2 and #4 are the biggies for why I don't plan on testing early...

oh dear, im only 3 dpo and already im aware of every little twinge, its going to be a long 2ww

So I am only 2 dpo...and feeling little twinges/cramps. Maybe just hormonal and maybe just my lining building up due to eggy on way.
I hoep so...I try to not obsess tis early...as I know that there ar no real symptoms until implantation or when AF is due.
I am off work today and totaly just relaxing...might do some vaccuming later as dogs are shedding. the one loves to be vaccumed so that helps....hahahaha
I have a shopping list for tommorrow to start so crafts. i m hoping to sell them and make some extra $$$$$$$$
and to keep busy so I don't turn into a lunatic...lol.
I am sure I already O'd but will keep up the :sex: for this week as well...never know.

Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one in this horrible 2ww!! I've done so much :sex: in the last week it's crazy! And now every waking moment all I can think is "Baby?"....I sit on the computer at work and google every little thing that I'm feeling/observing..isn't that horrible? These 12 days are going to be horrible:hissy:

ive been bad and tested. was going to wait til morning but thought sod it. AF is due next monday. just looked at the test about 15 mins after doing it and theres a line. going to do one with FMU tomorrow. fx'd!

Ok I told myself I wasn't going to join any cycle buddies this month......but who am I kidding!

I want to join!

I think I am O'ing now! or close to it. I'm on CD 11 and CP/CM are very fertile right now! Just have to wait and see if my body releases an egg. (I might have PCOS) We did BD last night and wasn't even planning on watching my fertility this month UNTIL I got a nice glob of EWCM on the TP this morning! Going to wake hubby later for another round of BDing! Have some pinching in that area last night and some minor cramps today, so fingers crossed!

I cannot test any earlier than the 14th anyway, so please allow me to go crazy with you!

Oh MommyMichele - We are Oving the same day! :happydance: lol

I was expecting to ovulate much earlier than this as I'm on CD19 now, but better late than never! The :sex: is only just beginning here (well that's a lie... who am I kidding we've been at it like bunnies all month! :bunny: LOL but the TRYING sex starts NOW.) I think on this basis it may be too early to test on valentines now? I will be 12dpo. How many dpo should you test? I am pretty sure it will be too early :( Oh well I will no doubt join in and POAS on the day anyway - in the interest of team spirit! ;) lol

:friends: Good luck every body! :hugs: xx

I think the earliest you can test is 10 dpo and some recommend waiting till 14 dpo. I don't think we are testing too early! LOL it will cure the POAS addiction temporarily though.

Still letting DH sleep a bit before I chain him back down in the bed!

yay you're back MommyMichel.........

nice to see some girls comign up for air..hahahaha.
Hope we all have poped a big juicy egg...
swim:spermy: swim

ive been bad and tested. was going to wait til morning but thought sod it. AF is due next monday. just looked at the test about 15 mins after doing it and theres a line. going to do one with FMU tomorrow. fx'd!

Samzi! You broke both rules!!
#1) don't test before v-day

#2) if you break rule #1 don't tell so that the rest of us don't get tempted....!!

*Tsk* *Tsk*

However, good luck anyways though!! :) Are you sure you want to test tomorrow?? ;)

Ok I told myself I wasn't going to join any cycle buddies this month......but who am I kidding!

I want to join!

Welcome!! You can view us as a POAS anonymous group. We try and help each other deal with our addictions to POAS! :) Good luck at getting your V-day BFP!

i tested and got bfn. that'l teach me :rofl: going to re test on friday maybe sat x

oh no! can you really wait till then to test ...
not joining the poas party on the 14th? or will you still join in and wave your lovely BFP to inspire us all on the day ;)
i'm only 2 dpo so on the 14th i will only be 13 dpo is that too early to test if witch hasn't shown up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->