Want a BFP for Valentines? Add name & message to Cupids list! **15/42 BFPs so far!!*

Cupid! Please hear me out- baby #1 for me & my new hubby for V-Day would be great!! Wishes to all the girls ttc on here! :)

Calypso - WOW congratulations much love and dust to you!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
calypso

on your
:happydance::happydance: :cloud9: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Yay! Thank you!:happydance:

I have never been this in love before. :cloud9:

awww its a wonderful feeling isnt it??? :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: xx

OH congrats everyone with your BFPs!!!

I wonder if someone can tell me how to get my FF chart up and see what everyone thinks? Currently 8dpo and feeling really excited!

xxx

Can you add me?

TTC #1

Cupid, cupid, cupid, How well you've treated me the past few years with my DH! This year, I would like your help in giving him the Valentine's Day gift he wanted for Christmas: A healthy, sticky bean that stays nice and cozy within me for 9 months. He (Well, we both did) took the loss of our last bean at the beginning of the holiday season pretty hard and I'd love nothing more than to be able to provide this for him... for us. Thank you!

hey guys i have got 2 faint positive tests this morning so i am cautiously pregnant! fx its not a chemical.

hey guys i have got 2 faint positive tests this morning so i am cautiously pregnant! fx its not a chemical.

wooo! I shall keep my fingers crossed for you!! Can I add you as a :bfp:or did you want to wwait until you're sure? xx

i think i'll wait until the lines are a little darker if thats ok with you! x x

hey hun, i got a much darker line this evening so i think it would be ok to update. thanks x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->