Watford (softplay) meet End of March/April

:haha: Sounds like a plan ;)

Hi! I would like to join you guys but I am not sure if there is an age limit, my little girl is 5weeks now. Laura

I cant see there being a problem tbh, Evie's only 15 weeks old. If anything, I'll just be sat there with her on my lap chatting :thumbup:

I can come if its between 29th March and 19th April?!

Hi! I would like to join you guys but I am not sure if there is an age limit, my little girl is 5weeks now. Laura

Nikkinoonoo and I took our girls to a soft play in Wembley the other day, Jess was tearing around like a loon bless her, Evie pretty much slept for most of it! Oh and she ate too ;) She did seem to enjoy watching the world go by tho while she was awake.
Your LO will be fine, it's get you out the house and meeting new people, that's always a good thing in my book! :thumbup:

Nikkinoonoo and I took our girls to a soft play in Wembley the other day, Jess was tearing around like a loon bless her, Evie pretty much slept for most of it! Oh and she ate too ;) She did seem to enjoy watching the world go by tho while she was awake.
Your LO will be fine, it's get you out the house and meeting new people, that's always a good thing in my book! :thumbup:

Thanx, then I will definetely come, I haven't been out so this would be great. Just let me know where and when and I will make sure I will come. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->