we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

awww really sorry racheal but just remember to look forward to next month and like youve said it will be a loverly birthday prezzie to have :) x x

racheal i feel so sorry for you as the body plays so many tricks on you and at times like this its one thing you dont want,i really hope the pink cm stays away for you x x . sorry to be a pain but i have another question but after having ewcm yesterday and this morning its now gone really creamy is it meant to change like this so quick and is it normal to have creamy cm after ovulation as i thought your meant to go bk to being dry,ud think after 6 months of ttc id understand my body and what happens to it each cycle but if im honest it changes every month without fail,is there anyone else testing this weekend with racheal and if so good luck to all x x x

CM is supposed to go from ewcm to creamy to sticky then dry. Each woman is different though; mine doesn't always work in that order. I think you're still good to go!

Sorry ladies, the :witch: got me!

My birthday is March 7th, so if I get lucky this cycle then I may just get a lovely birthday present! :D

Sorry to hear Rachael. :nope: Well, you're not alone. :witch: got me in full force today also. Yuck. Off to month 9 ttc.

well ladies got my bfp last night :)

:dust: to all and i hope yours comes swiftly

im really sorry annabelle that the :witch: got you and really hope next month is your month so keep staying possitive and a big congratulations katlin and wishing you a happy,healthy and easy 9 months :) x x x

well tonight ladies ive got the worst pain going right in the pubic area,it really feels like bloating but painfull so dont know what it is,im either 1dpo or still waiting to ovulate as not really sure,how is everone else x x

congrats Katlin - Have posted in the other thread too.
but will put it in here too - What were/are your symptoms?

Sounds promising Wishing4baby!!! :) fingers crossed!

the dead give away for me was my very tender nipples i hadent had them since my + with my son. But ive also had diahrrea the last few days, ive also had problems sleeping, a ton of cramping. Another dead giveaway was a mcdonalds french fry tasted like poop. Ill post my chart but i dont temp so i cant really help there n ive just had the feeling this is my month.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3334cf

sorry to hear that you witch arrived rachael and annabelle.
i know its hard but i hope your staying positive for this month.and with valentines coming up this month it could mean more bding than usual :)

good luck for this cycle :dust:

firstly congratz to katlin on ur bfp and hope you have a happy 9months :)

been looking at your symptoms and i seem to be abit similar.tender nipples (while mostly just the left 1) the cramping is becoming the same, i have had a funny feeling in my tummy it wasnt cramping to start with.but last night the cramping was constantly on and off.even today its still here.im not due af until monday possibly.i have also been feeling slightly sick.this i had with my daughter but didnt start until about 6weeks or so.

yeh with my son most of my symptoms didnt start till 6 weeks n thats when the bad morrning sickness hit this time round im already feeling yucky n i really hope its you bfp this month!!!

Wow, congratas Katlin!! :happydance: How long were you ttc?

Thanks for all the support ladies! I haven't quite hit the positive thinking just yet, still feeling worn from last month, but I'm getting there. I'm sure I'lll be raring to go in about a week. :kiss:

we were trying for 5 months what we did different this month is we bed ever 9 hours around ovulation seemed to do the trick :D

9 hours thats alot but glad you found it worked, i will be trying this out if i dnt get a bfp next week.though i do think oh will be making me test earlier if af dont show between mon and wed

lol i had to tell hubby to get me a test he didnt beleive me when i told him i thought i was pregnant

hi ladies ive decided to put on the starting page when we get our bfp and how long it took so when you do get a bfp please let me know how many months its took to get it just so other ladies who join us can see so to start it off i have feburary bfp katlin 5th month ttc,
how is everyone feeling in there 2ww,im actually rather chilled and havent been looking for any symptoms,im anything from 2dpo to 4dpo but im usually looking already lol,is anyone testing this wkend too as if so good luck and please let us know how you get on x x

Can you check out my chart please ladies?
Could this be anything other than Implantation? Didn't do anything differently in the way I temp. To be honest I actually felt colder this morning.

Having some real harsh cramps this month and a weird feeling in my left nipple

Still feeling hopeful
any advice please...? Thank you

(chart link below)
x

Can you check out my chart please ladies?
Could this be anything other than Implantation? Didn't do anything differently in the way I temp. To be honest I actually felt colder this morning.

Having some real harsh cramps this month and a weird feeling in my left nipple

Still feeling hopeful
any advice please...? Thank you

(chart link below)
x

good morning hun well i dont temp or chart but learning off others to me it looks like it dipped yesterday and risen again today and higher than it was before the temp dip,am i right and if so its looking good,lets hope it keeps rising now,how many dpo are you and when are you thinking of testing :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->