we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

It can't come quick enough testing day!!!!! HURRY UP!!!!

I've been having a few twinges here and there in my tummy and some aches in my boobs. They feel like they are burning inside. I don't really know much about different places hurting in boobs either, I' havent had too much else tho, I think I normally have more by now.

My temps are steadying out so I'm hoping to see a dip that's implantation soon, that would be nice!! :)

I do feel 'different' though, what ever 'different' feels like!
I also really want testing day to hurry up!!!

Everyone symptoms sound good.
Rachael - That is a really positive sign, I have my fingers crossed for you :)
Wishing4baby - I also had this, I was pretty dry (not getting much on tissue or pants) but felt wet inside, then yesterday went to the toilet and on the tissue when I wiped there was a pool of ewcm. then on the second wipe it was a little stringy.

I think i've ov'd already but I think I sure will keep up the Bd'ing just in case!!
:)

rachel im keeping my fingers crossed for you as it all sounds good,cant wait for you to test and really hope its a :bfp:,how long have you been ttc.Thankyou too ladies for your help n defo going put some hard work in tonight lol,im feeling very posstive n pretty much stress free this month for the first time which may have worked but again that thanks to you ladies,this ttc really isnt just about the tww its everything else inbetween :) x x

This is my 1st month TTC, so if I do get a :bfp: I'll be really lucky!

Hopefully you will get your BFP first time round! That would be awesome!
3 is my favourite number so I hope this month as it's my 3rd month... this is it!

I am very glad a stumbled across BnB, I would be really stressing out right now and probably wanting to test. I have been bought down to earth and it's really nice to see so many women with the same feelings and all in the same situation..... that might be.... TTC!

It's a much better journey having you all here for the support!
:)

I honestly think I wouldn't stand a chance if I hadn't found BnB. I didn't have a clue about anything! Would have been guesswork as to when I ovulated etc. Hopefully it will be first time lucky for me, but I'm never that lucky so I'm not getting my hopes up. I'll no doubt have a good cry if the :witch: shows her face though

I honestly think I wouldn't stand a chance if I hadn't found BnB. I didn't have a clue about anything! Would have been guesswork as to when I ovulated etc. Hopefully it will be first time lucky for me, but I'm never that lucky so I'm not getting my hopes up. I'll no doubt have a good cry if the :witch: shows her face though

Your symptoms sound really good, so fx'd for you. When are you testing??

Meant to be Thursday but I'll no doubt cave and test tomorrow morning too. I have an IC begging to be used :haha:

Eeee! That's so exciting that your testing so soon! I really hope you get your BFP first time round.
I wish when I have come off the pill we had gone all out with properly TTC rather than a very poor attempt at ntnp! Would have properly been pregnant by now. Also, bnb as taught me so much, if I had found this website back then in august I would have known what to look for and times of the month etc.

So after 6 months of being offer pill I'm feeling hopeful. Fingers crossed for us all!!

Will you be testing this morning or waiting til tomorrow?
Good luck!
X

I tested....... :bfn: :dohh:

But I have had another small temp rise :shrug:

hi every1, i found something which i thought just totally made me stress free for a while :) last night a few of my girlie friends decided that we should all go to bingo.as were army wives were all stuck in most of the time with the children etc.so last night it was are night without children etc.and it was great fun, what made it even better was that i didnt think about ttc, or testing etc.also it was great cos i had won :) feels like are luck is going up, cos hubby sometimes does scratch cards and he had won the other day.so 1 more thing, now im hoping its goin to be my bfp in a week :)

rachael1981

im not sure about the whole temp thing.but im hoping for you that this is a good thing and that you still get ur bfp.good luck and no witch tomorrow

Thanks, I have a feeling tomorrow will be lucky, don't know why. I'll keep you posted!

This is my 1st month TTC, so if I do get a :bfp: I'll be really lucky!

well its very possible that it does happen first month round as with my little boy i had been off my pill 5 weeks when i found out i was pregnant and was even more shocked that i was 5 weeks preg on the dot too soo i must of ovulated at the 2 week mark and got caught:happydance:,its a shame ive not been so lucky this time round though but i know it cant be much longer :),good luck for tomoz:hugs: x x

Bummer about your BFP!! But that temp rise looks good let's hope it stays up. :) also looks like a possible implantation dip on 9dpo :)
Fingers crossed you get your BFP!
Are you feeling like AF could show her face or are you pretty AF symptom free?
Xx

Bummer about your BFP!! But that temp rise looks good let's hope it stays up. :) also looks like a possible implantation dip on 9dpo :)
Fingers crossed you get your BFP!
Are you feeling like AF could show her face or are you pretty AF symptom free?
Xx

Pretty AF symptom free, usually I'm grumpy cow the week before AF but I've just realised I've not been moody at all :dohh:

Ooo!! Hoping it's a BFP for you!!
I've had a few sharp cramps today which felt weird. Almostlike a stitch but in my ovary/uterus area.
I've just been studying my chart and I think that it looks pretty promising, all the bd's we did. I wouldn't see why it didn't work this month. But I can be wrong, we maybe missed it. I would be pretty damn gutted!

That's good news that you havent had your usual pre AF symptoms :)
Xx

Thanks!

Your chart is looking good. I keep looking at mine. I think sub consciously I think if I stare enough I'll get my :bfp:

We dtd at the right times, and my chart looks good. Also the symptoms seem good too.

I can't help but get hopeful, even though it will mean a bigger fall if AF shows :(

Rachael - Maybe it was still a bit too early to test. I'm very hopeful for you still!

And Bingo sounds like a blast!! I need something like that to take my mind off all the ttc stuff. I took a test and it was a :bfn: like expected. AF should arrive anytime now. Off to month 9 for me. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->