we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

You guys aren't out ti AF arrives! Sometimes it just takes longer for some to have the HCG show up in their urine. But, it gets more concentrated everyday, so there's still hope.

Hoping to see some BFP's on here soon! :)

I am always scared when I test, just cos of those BFN's.... I have this fear that I'll always get a bfn and my body will never build up the HCG.

Hopefully that will not happen! I do feel hopeful still for this month but I have this horrid feeling that it's not going to be my month.... downer day... sorry, bet you cant tell... Ha!!

Hows the symptoms going?
xx

Hope that's the only bit of pink CM you get!!
cramps at all?
x

Very odd!
I really hope that's it for pinky stuff!
We dont want to see you AF!!!!!!!!!
x

keep getting really weird pains across my belly and lower abdomen
Pinching pains, sometimes like someone is pinching my ovary or uterus and sometimes like a stitch.
Hope I'm not looking into things too much!
xx

I hope it's a good sign!

Pink CM has gone, back to normal now.

Maybe it's just implantation. Maybe that's why you haven't got your BFP yet, give it a few more days

racheal i feel so sorry for you as the body plays so many tricks on you and at times like this its one thing you dont want,i really hope the pink cm stays away for you x x . sorry to be a pain but i have another question but after having ewcm yesterday and this morning its now gone really creamy is it meant to change like this so quick and is it normal to have creamy cm after ovulation as i thought your meant to go bk to being dry,ud think after 6 months of ttc id understand my body and what happens to it each cycle but if im honest it changes every month without fail,is there anyone else testing this weekend with racheal and if so good luck to all x x x

I've had a lot of creamy CM since ovulation hun!

Pinky CM has stayed away! I thought if it was the start of AF then hoovering the whole house would bring it on.... but nope, so I'm a bit more hopeful now!

All I want is a :bfp: in the morning, is that too much to ask?!

Go get that BFP girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will look forward to getting on here in the morning :)
Good luck!
xx

Thanks, I'll do my best to have good news for you! Let's hope so eh?!

Seems like i'm going over to my Dad's at the start of March - it's his birthday 2 days before mine, he'll be 62 and I'll be 30. Sue wants us all to get together to celebrate. Would love to tell my Dad he's going to be a grandad again on his birthday :rofl:

well i should have af due on monday but i dont plan on testing unless it is a week late.i have been getting the sore boobs again this month but not the same as last month.its just the nipples.then yesterday i had a funny feeling in my tummy, not like butterflies or cramps.i know if af dont show on monday i will be dying to test but im going to try not think about it and keep busy.

hoping people are going to start getting bfps soon :) good luck everyone

any news rachael?

That would be an awesome way to tell the news to your dad.
It's my birthday at the beginning of march and thinks that would an amazing gift for me, just to know i'm pregnant!
I'm going away for it with hubby and my parents I would love to tell them then! hopeful!

Keep getting these shapr pinches in my tummy and then like stitch feeling just under and to the left of my belly button! hurty hurty!!

Trying4another - fingers crossed with your symptoms you're getting... I feel different but not sure how to explain it. Hubby asked if I feel pregnant..... not sure! :S
x

Sorry ladies, the :witch: got me!

My birthday is March 7th, so if I get lucky this cycle then I may just get a lovely birthday present! :D

Sorry to hear AF got you! :(
Lets hope for a nice birthday present for you!
Mine is the 3rd of march! I would be over the moon if I find out I was pregnant for my birthday!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"