Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Hey ladies!
Just checking in to see how you all are doing. Sorry some of you are having some bad times :(

It's weird how we're all "over it",ya know? I mean wugz, I'm sure you'll o, it's just getting delayed, and p dubs, if you ARE pregnant, I wouldn't worry about your surgery messing things up. It would be way too early - not even hooked to your blood stream.

But I understand where you're all coming from - I really just don't feel into it anymore. I'm going to consider myself already taking a break. It "appears" I've o'd but who knows? I've been tricked before! Short of me having STRONG symptoms, I swear I'm not testing before 14 dpo. I'm not even in a hurry anymore. The whole thing is wearing me out. Bd'ing is getting scientific. I've only "allowed" missionary position so gravity doesn't have to fight the sperm! I'm out of control! Ntnp is going to be my thing for at least 3 months. For my own sanity. I'd LOVE to bee pregnant sill, don't get me wrong, I just don't want to be crazy anymore. The other night, after I got my positive opk, I was in such a hurry to get home, I paid someone $40 to work the rest of my shift! I'm nuts and don't like it. Need. A. breather

CD 18 for me today and still no O. I using digitals and when I take it out the line barely is even there so I dont even think Im close to O! Hopefully by the end of next week, ugh I HATE long cycles.

Ive been working out a lot lately so that might even delay O even longer, oh how these waits are awful :wacko:

Well I spoke to soon! Yesterday the line was barely even there and today it was sooo dark with a smiley :happydance: we BD'ed 2 days ago so we will tonight friday saturday and sunday to be sure and use preseed for all four days....hoping this is our month!! DH's sister comes in from out of town on the 22nd, maybe I will get a BFP by then and be able to share the news!!

Yea! Maybe you surge hard and sudden, which is a God thing add loooong as you catch it, seems like you did! :thumbup:

Omg, I just had about 10 minutes of INTENSE cramping! I actually had to clutch my abdomen and bend over, taking deep breaths. Then it just left.

How do I ntnp when I symptom spot automatically?!

Now I'm scared I'm going to have a weird bleed....last cycle at 3 dpo I started spotting and cramping.... Plus I think I o'd Monday, not Sunday. I swear if that happens again I really will be taken to the Nut Hut™ padded room!

Angel Wings, cramps are a good sign, right? Finally got a spike today. But this spike was huge... my post O temps usually rise slowly and I don't see this kind of temp until 5 or 6 DPO.

Since I'm "not stressing" any more, I was actually able to sleep until my usual 6:00 am and take my temperature at the RIGHT time. Which leads me to believe.... am I mid-TWW but didn't see a temp shift because I've been waking up so freaking early to temp? Like between 4:20-4:45 is when I've taken the last weeks worth. I thought I could see a shift regardless of when I woke up, but maybe I was wrong. Who knows :shrug:

Wugz- I usually have a big spike, but then it comes down, then stats creeping up again - maybe you finally o'd from not being stressed. But, on the other hand, if your sleep pattern was messed up, I'm sue it's possible that you just missed the initial spike. That would be nice, to jump straight to mid way thru the 2ww!

Yea rose! How exciting! What was the heart rate?? Higher rates tend to be a girl, lower a boy! That's not an old wives take, but not "fact" either, but it IS statistically true! Just not a sure bet....

Yea rose! How exciting! What was the heart rate?? Higher rates tend to be a girl, lower a boy! That's not an old wives take, but not "fact" either, but it IS statistically true! Just not a sure bet....

159bpm at my sonogram and 156bpm today.

159bpm at my sonogram and 156bpm today.
Darn! You have a trickster! Lol....
Typically boys are around 140-155 at around 12 wks, girls are usually 165 - 175....
Closer to a girl, yet in the neutral range! Don't be surprised if your LO has his/her legs crossed at the next U/s!

Both my boys had hb of around 145, and both were "wide open" for the gender scan :rofl:
My oldest kept moving, so it took a minute to get a "still" shot, but my youngest seemed to know what was going in and pretty much said"here you go! Look at me!"
:rofl:

To this day, my 6 yr old lives to be naked,lmao! When he gets home from school, he changes out of school clothes and loves to go "commando" in just basket ball shorts...weather permitting of course...
Still, I'd say you're closer to girl..

That's my official guess!

Hmm...though 156 is close to boys ...
Can't wait to find out! After the bfp, that's the most exciting part of pregnancy!

Anake that is the best sound ever! I heard it at my ultrasound and cant wait for my nxt doc visit she said we can hear it on the doppler. My you are nearly 15 weeks already, time is flying by.

I really hope we get more BFPs we neef some
:dust:

Anake that is the best sound ever! I heard it at my ultrasound and cant wait for my nxt doc visit she said we can hear it on the doppler. My you are nearly 15 weeks already, time is flying by.

Well, probably won't be from me...the bfp I mean. Not this month. I think my body has something going on with it. Starting to think my doc shouldn't have brushed off what happened last cycle. Right now I just want to worry about moving. Jay got the painting done at the new house, it looks nice! Now comes the yucky part- packing and UN packing!

Well, probably won't be from me...the bfp I mean. Not this month. I think my body has something going on with it. Starting to think my doc shouldn't have brushed off what happened last cycle. Right now I just want to worry about moving. Jay got the painting done at the new house, it looks nice! Now comes the yucky part- packing and UN packing!

Just you watch, with all the stress of moving I bet it'll happen this month!! You won't be thinking about it and boom it'll happen :flower:

Grats on the heart beats ladies!! How exciting knowing that they're thumping and everything is ok!

Angel, its weird that we are both moving at the same time! I'm moving into my new place the 14th and 15th and just like you all I'm thinking about is the packing and unpacking... I know the unpacking is harder and I feel like OH probably won't be helping much since he always "checks out" after work.

Well I'm also still pretty sure I am out this month, but my boobs are still sore and are getting more sore every day. Since 4 dpo... I want to think its a good sign and be excited, but I just can't get my hopes up like I do every month for nothing... I'm tired of it. whatever happens happens right?

Idk why, but ff change d my o date to Monday, which is when I thought, but look how high my cover line is! Why would it be so high?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->