Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Hi ladies! wow I go away for a few days and lots happens. Things are going well for me and bubs. Haven't felt bubs move for the last few days, but that's normal for this time. I've been feeling stuff on and off since 12 weeks. Still 17 days till I have my scan, but it'll probably be longer than that till I find out the results. You have to make a doctors appointment to find anything out.
That sucks you have to make a separate appointment! Whenever I had scans at around that time frame, the tech will tell me what they see (not do much at early "dating"scans, that nasty tech scared me away from early scans for life!)

Well, after looking forward to a day of laziness, I just got done sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, bleaching the bathrooms, cleaning sinks, counters, window sills. Have no clue where the energy burst came from but now I'm beat!

Hi ladies! wow I go away for a few days and lots happens. Things are going well for me and bubs. Haven't felt bubs move for the last few days, but that's normal for this time. I've been feeling stuff on and off since 12 weeks. Still 17 days till I have my scan, but it'll probably be longer than that till I find out the results. You have to make a doctors appointment to find anything out.
That sucks you have to make a separate appointment! Whenever I had scans at around that time frame, the tech will tell me what they see (not do much at early "dating"scans, that nasty tech scared me away from early scans for life!)

I've heard that around here it all depends on who you get. They may give clues. I'd LOVE to be able to tell Michael's family on the wednesday after because everyone is together to place grandmas headstone now that the snow is gone.

Well Fx you get your answer! You must be bursting with excitement! I remember barely being able to sleep days before the gender scan!

Side note:
:dishes: :laundry: ---> :sleep:

After my cleaning frenzy I crashed and took a 2 hour nap, AGAIN. Something is up. Fx its a lil bean and not my usually wacky hormones or a thyroid mishap....:wacko:

Can't believe I have at least 4 days till testing! :growlmad:

4 days will be about 10 dpo - but due to my "string" of opk's, I may have o'd one day earlier (Hope not, for bd sake ) OR up to 2 days later....
But I'm 90 percent sure I o'd late Saturday night before bed, though technically about 1 am Sunday....

Since my luteal phase is 15 days though, I'm kinda hoping to wait till 12 dpo. If I really get will power, I'll wait till 13 dpo, cuz 13 has always been my lucky number, plus, with previous pregnancies, I got DARK bfp's at 1 day late, so I'm pretty sure I could get.a bfp 2 days early!

:dust:

For some reason I feel very nervous/excited....I actually even CRIED today at the thought if being pregnant- cried in a SCARED way, not happy! I played "what if" , and suddenly felt how if imagine a teen mom would feel, which is silly! Idk what's wrong with me. Also cried while watching breaking dawn part 2 for the tenth time, really, how many times can you cry Arty the same movie?!:cry:
AND cried over 2 different songs I added to my play list. To be fair, one if them has ALWAYS made me teary- but not the other! :muaha:

Hormones!

Anake I with my first I didnt want to know the sex but this time I cant wait to know.I still havent felt any movements they say that the 2nd preg you feel baby earlier but I still feel nothing. I have developed a little bump which is more like I am fat than preg hope it rounds up soon and my boobs are ginormous.

Angel I am prayjng for you so much !!! this month with all these symptoms I am very hopeful.

Wugz hope you ov soon.

Ladies Good luck!

I Hope so confetti....between Thursday vomit and Friday nausea and hunger, and BOTH days napping ( VERY odd!) I'm cautiously hopeful...yet scared to Hope....our bodies play tricks especially mine!

Anake/Confetti, honestly, before your bfp, did you feel at all different? Like even a small part of you saying "I must be pregnant"....like different than any other 2ww? Cuz I can't tell if I'm just losing it or honestly assessing my "symptoms" correctly.
I'm so tired of hoping and imagining things that aren't there!
This while thing makes me crazy :wacko:

hi there ladies :)

Angel, hope that there is a strong reason for your condition...praying that in few days there will be BFP for you :) and all those symptoms :):):)

Anake, aaa, gender appointment :) how the time runs fast sometimes.... you're already there ..... I'm so excited to see how yours and confetti's pregnancy is going ....

I Hope so confetti....between Thursday vomit and Friday nausea and hunger, and BOTH days napping ( VERY odd!) I'm cautiously hopeful...yet scared to Hope....our bodies play tricks especially mine!

Anake/Confetti, honestly, before your bfp, did you feel at all different? Like even a small part of you saying "I must be pregnant"....like different than any other 2ww? Cuz I can't tell if I'm just losing it or honestly assessing my "symptoms" correctly.
I'm so tired of hoping and imagining things that aren't there!
This while thing makes me crazy :wacko:

I remember Anake had constipation and I had mentioned it also. I was sick with flu when I got my bfp so I could not symptom spot a lot but at night I was waking up at midnight and fell asleep three hours later so I woke up knackered. Plus I cried while watching toy story with my son sooooo silly.

hi there ladies :)

Angel, hope that there is a strong reason for your condition...praying that in few days there will be BFP for you :) and all those symptoms :):):)

Anake, aaa, gender appointment :) how the time runs fast sometimes.... you're already there ..... I'm so excited to see how yours and confetti's pregnancy is going ....

I think nxt week I will post my first bump pic than one every week. You will have the honour to see me expand FREE WILLY 2

I constipated, then wasn't, now I am a bit...

I'm a vivid dreamer anyhow, but my dreams stem more vivid and longer , instead of hopping around each one us long and detailed. I still think the bfn dream was real weird.

Idk, I hate to do these symptom spotting and it always ends up nothing. But this is definitely the most sore/sensitive my nips have ever been since ttc. They are always hard too (sorry). I've had way more sensations in my uterus than before. Alternates between tightness, then severe cramping just like Af, even though she's over a week away - mostly noticeable upon waking up. I've had some sort of head ache for the last several days which is also unusual. I just KNOW something is going on. Could just be weird hormones though do I'm trying to keep my Hope in check. Its so hard though, especially after ttc 6 months.
I'm always fatigued in 2ww, but the fact that I napped 2 days back to back NEVER happens . Actually I feel like I could nap now. Last night when I woke up from my nap I was starving, and wanted fried chicken, but the thought of even smelling French fries made me queasy- just thinking about it! All I could think of was rancid oil for some reason

Ok Angel, you sound just like me before I got my +. I'm not kidding! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I'm nearly 18 weeks and because I'm already overweight I don't really look like I'm pregnant yet :( I just look like I'm gaining weight. Had to finally ditch the regular pants and wear my maternity pants/shorts. I just wish they weren't so expensive! I found a few pairs over at the thrift store, but they're so hit and miss. I need at least a 2X pant in the maternity sizes and you rarely see them there. I don't want to pay over $30 for a pair that I'll only use for a few months.

I used to wear a lot of my brother's polo shirts with my maternity jeans, idk, it kinda looked cute. Cheaper too.

Maternity stuff is so expensive. Its ridiculous.

See, now that I ate a while lot of food, all my earlier symptoms ( except sore nips) seem gone. This happened last night as well. Then when I woke up, it was massively sore nips, sore throat, uterine tightness, cramps, queasiness, etc....

I feel so different for awhile then just snap back to almost normal. I went from half way convinced I was pregnant, to seriously doubting it. :(

Guess I'll see what tomorrow brings. I hate this so much.

Earlier I asked oh if he had microwaved chicken and cheese, that's all I could smell...he said no, just chicken, but all could smell was nasty cheese....had to leave the room, then the next room smelled like it, so I went outside. He comes out saying how he couldn't finish the CHEESE burger he reheated from yesterday! I knew I smelt cheese! Once confronted he told me he said no cuz I specifically asked about chicken and cheese...smh...men!

Since I went from sleepy to wide awake, I decided to pour a glass of wine. Uck! Tasted like watered down grape juice. Maybe its just the guilt if drinking at this point in the 2ww....

Angel all this food talk is making me feel hungry yummmmmm.

I woke up a bit ago and am FIGHTING to keep eyes open. No nap yesterday and 9 1/2 hours of sleep is apparently not enough! Must. Get. Up.
Back pain/cramps/ boob pain/ oddly intense movie like dreams/sore throat : back with vengeance

Angel all this food talk is making me feel hungry yummmmmm.

Lol, I don't think you'd wasn't that nasty cheese I smelled yesterday!.it took over the house! Ugh, I'm burping just laying here remembering..ew

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->