Welcome to the Nut Hut!

OMG my Doctor's office said they don't do the first prenatal until 7 weeks! This is not fair! Not that it makes any difference that I see a doctor now or in 3 weeks but I just really wanted to!

My friend, who is 12 weeks, goes to the same office as me and says that's normal, they said the same to her. It's the best hospital in town with the best doctors so I guess I'll just have to be patient.
Ah, see? That means , especially since it's in a hospital (so us mine) that they will do an u/s I bet! That's exciting!

After 6 weeks, what they see on u/s is most important. They do 7 because if the variation if implantation and ovulation.

Do they say preggo's are Moodier with a girl?

I can tell you this much, I am CRAZY bloated right now. I went from "pants are snug" to looking like I'm 3 or 4 months!

Literally went to work with a close to flat stomach, now it's popped out, I tried sucking in to see what would happen, and it didn't budge! Wth? I'm only 5 weeks! This happened last time (with my MC)..... Omg I sorta ruled out twins, cuz of my beta, but now I'm wondering!

I know bloating is normal but this is crazy! I'm not too constipated, I didn't "go" today though. but I don't see one day doing this!

I hope it's just weird gas/bloating and will go back down. Otherwise people are going to notice!

I bloated big time at first too. None of my jeans fit. It did go away after a week or so. Don't worry girl it's normal!

LOL I only said maybe you're having a girl because you said you weren't moody with your boys ;)

OMG so much has happened!!!!

WUGS :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: SO happy for you!!!

This thread has been so lucky lately I can only hope I get my BFP this month too!! Thinking I ovulated either Saturday or Sunday so im in the beginning of the TWW!!

OMG my Doctor's office said they don't do the first prenatal until 7 weeks! This is not fair! Not that it makes any difference that I see a doctor now or in 3 weeks but I just really wanted to!

My friend, who is 12 weeks, goes to the same office as me and says that's normal, they said the same to her. It's the best hospital in town with the best doctors so I guess I'll just have to be patient.

That's normal. I didn't have my first pre-natal till 8 weeks and then again at 12 weeks. Now I"m going once a month or whenever I can get there working around my work schedule.

Take deep breath and relax girl :) and Don't Panic (in big friendly yellow letters, if you know the reference)

FT and PDubs, we are next! :dance: 3 more to go!

and it is so great to follow your pregnancies here girls :)

FT and PDubs, we are next! :dance: 3 more to go!

and it is so great to follow your pregnancies here girls :)

This is the only time I feel good about being outnumbered...Will be great to have this whole thread preggers :)

Do they say preggo's are Moodier with a girl?

I can tell you this much, I am CRAZY bloated right now. I went from "pants are snug" to looking like I'm 3 or 4 months!

Literally went to work with a close to flat stomach, now it's popped out, I tried sucking in to see what would happen, and it didn't budge! Wth? I'm only 5 weeks! This happened last time (with my MC)..... Omg I sorta ruled out twins, cuz of my beta, but now I'm wondering!

I know bloating is normal but this is crazy! I'm not too constipated, I didn't "go" today though. but I don't see one day doing this!

I hope it's just weird gas/bloating and will go back down. Otherwise people are going to notice!

I bloated big time at first too. None of my jeans fit. It did go away after a week or so. Don't worry girl it's normal!

LOL I only said maybe you're having a girl because you said you weren't moody with your boys ;)
:dohh: oh I see, lol.

Bloating went down a bit. I kind of feel swollen in general.

I've only been getting waves of nausea, and usually in the afternoon.

Well I did puke a bit that one day last week.. ..

And also a few days after ovulation, I'm thinking that was the start of implanting and I got a pop of hormone cocktail.

Actually feel kinda queasy right now. I just ate 3 cookies with a big glass of milk. ( I like milk but for some reason can only drink it with something sweet, like cookies or cake)
The milk isn't sitting right I don't think. Hope it stays down cuz milk is one of the worst things to come back up. :/

Any ideas for healthy preggo lunches, ladies? I bring my lunch to work everyday, and it's usually thrown together at the last minute with whatever is left in the fridge, but I really want to be more thoughtful about what I'm eating now. What are you all eating?????

Hummus with cucumber on pita bread sounds really yummy right now for some reason....

OK crazy woman has another question: is mild cramping normal for 14 dpo? Obviously I've already had implantation. Its super mild and just comes and goes a little throughout the afternoon.

Maybe it's just an upset stomach, or nausea, I can't really tell?

OK crazy woman has another question: is mild cramping normal for 14 dpo? Obviously I've already had implantation. Its super mild and just comes and goes a little throughout the afternoon.

mild cramping is normal itis just the uterus expanding making a bit of space.

Thanks confetti! Gosh I'm so happy I have all of you to ease my mind instantly. I'm sure that question would have taken a days worth of playing phone tag with my doctors office!!!

I had BAD cramps at like 5 dpo-9dpo.
Since my bfp, I've had cramping here and there, but it's not like MC cramps, more like stretching/growing pain.

Also, one day I was cramping now than usual and getting worried, till I realized I was constipated and it had been 3 days lol. Once that was resolved, no more cramping!

I've been eating a lot of chicken. Also pbj's lol. Not much sounds good to me. My only real food aversion us cheese, which I only eat mozzarella anyhow (like pizza or cheese sticks), but the smell of any other cheese is bothering me. Jay likes McDonalds, and I've never liked their smell of cheese, now it's unbearable. Working in an Italian restaurant doesn't help as parmesan is especially offensive to me at the moment.
(hence me throwing up after my son ate an Italian bread stick and burped near my face)

I laid down for a half hour and my stomach Is a little better from the milk now. Note to self: drink milk slower!

Even after initial implantation, lil bean continues to burrow a bit. Plus the uterus expands. Also everything starts moving slower thru your intestines and that can cause cramping in the same area. All very normal :)

Cheese is like my favorite food in the world... wish I had an aversion to it so I'd stop eating it all the time!

Yep totally normal!! Baby is snuggling in and your uterus is starting to stretch and move. ahem..don't be alarmed if you get cramping after sex either...

As for healthy snacks, I liked cutting up veggies and eating them throughout the day. Pita bread is good, but watch the calories on those. Peanut butter and hummus are great too. Try to stay away from avocado if you're already constipated because it may make it worse (I found that out the hard way!). Cheese and apple, handful of unsalted nuts. Basically just make healthy choices and remember you only need around 300 extra calories per day at this stage!

Drink lots of water and stay away from sugary drinks. Limit your daily caffeine intake (I'm down to a cup a day).

If you're feeling queasy, find things that you can eat that don't make it worse. For me roasted chicken breast has been my only major food aversion so far. Just try to stay away from the easy fast foody type stuff. French fries have been my biggest weakness so far lol.

Try not to drive yourself crazy thinking about how much of this and how much of that you need to eat throughout the day. Eat when you're hungry, but don't overdo it. I try to have something every few hours to keep my stomach from getting empty. If you do have problems with nausea and vomiting definitely talk to your doctor, there's prescriptions they can put you on to make it bearable.

Basically I threw away the pregnancy books after reading them because they were making me crazy. You know your body and what it needs. If you have an unhealthy craving, go for it, but don't over do it.

Michael 'thought' he heard the tech say 'he' once....we'll find out tomorrow I hope!!

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130415_133453_zps4bec6893.jpg
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130415_133509_zpsb162af4e.jpg
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130415_133518_zps3419d6c2.jpg
Little hand is in front of the face :D

OMG!!! Adorable Anake!!!!!!!!! Your baby looks perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->