Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Here's the best picture. With that first test, the test line is allllllll the way to the left of the screen (note to self: don't DROP pregnancy test before you use it:dohh:.)

DH is at work..... just bought him a little surprise present to share the news :)

I was 1000000000% sure I wasn't PG and told him I could tell I'd get my period today or tomorrow, so he's going to be blown away.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I swore I was going to get my period too about 2 days before I got my + too!

3 bfps all in one cycle!!! This must be a lucky month, hopefully more to come!! Wugz that first test looks like the strip was just put in too low.

We can all be bump buddies! How exciting!!

Well some of my family took the news really well, and some (mainly my dad) did not take it too well... soooo we have to get through that. He will get over it though I'm sure. I'm already starting to eat a lot more than usual and I'm pretty gassy :blush:. I'm getting emotional here and there; I was driving home from work the other day and I started crying because I was hungry LOL wtf???

3 bfps all in one cycle!!! This must be a lucky month, hopefully more to come!! Wugz that first test looks like the strip was just put in too low.

We can all be bump buddies! How exciting!!

Well some of my family took the news really well, and some (mainly my dad) did not take it too well... soooo we have to get through that. He will get over it though I'm sure. I'm already starting to eat a lot more than usual and I'm pretty gassy :blush:. I'm getting emotional here and there; I was driving home from work the other day and I started crying because I was hungry LOL wtf???

Everyone will get more excited as time goes by dont worry.

I cried when I was seeing Toy Story with my son lol crazy hormones.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
3xbfp in one cycle, girls i'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!

Wugz congrats!!!

2nd try, your chart is looking strong. I had a big dip on 10 dpo, and then today it shot up to the highest its been all cycle. That's the only sign I've had! I feel nothing!!!!

:hugs:

I woke up with sore boobs, but just on sides, and it went away after one hour....nothing else....
I have creamy cm and cervix is high but super firm....

and i think my temps will go down tomorrow and day after.....

2nd, do you usually get creamy CM right now? I'm usually dry as a bone before AF, but have had some creamy CM!

You're on the lucky thread.... let's make it 4 :bfp: this month!!!!

Congrats Wugz! so Happy for another BFP in this thread...you guys must be a lucky bunch :)

We will soon have to move this thread to the pregnancy area Yay!!!!

OK I used the second test and now its in the middle (I dropped box before I used it because I was all freaked out so maybe that's why the first one was off center)

DO YOU SEE IT!?!??! am i crazy!??!?!!?!??! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH:yipee::yipee::wohoo:
:happydance: :headspin:

This thread is on a hot streak! Woo hoo!
3 bfp's in LESS THAN 10 DAYS! And we are a smaller group than most threads!

Ft mommy & 2nd try : the stork will be hitting you guys up next! And who knows? Maybe Pdubs will get a surprise too!

:hugs: I'm so happy for you! What did hubby say?!

Wow 3 of us can be bump buddies!!

DH was in SHOCK.

Kinda of a funny story... Before he left for work in the morning, I screamed at him like I have never screamed before, over something stupid... Like stepping on my freshly mopped floor. He didn't argue back at me even though I was a raging b****, and just left for work. When he came home, I had a little gift bag with a card for him and told him it was an apology present. He read the card first, which said "I'm sorry I snapped on you. I blame it on the hormones, because I'm pregnant" his face was priceless, and he swelled up with some tears.

Crazy thing is he said he had a dream this morning that I was PG, even though I'd been insisting for the last 5 days that there was NO chance.

Thank you all for your amazing support, I am lucky to have found you:hugs:

2nd try, your chart is looking strong. I had a big dip on 10 dpo, and then today it shot up to the highest its been all cycle. That's the only sign I've had! I feel nothing!!!!

I knew your lack of symptoms was a good sign! I've seen it all over google! All the women with tons of 2ww symptoms suddenly get no symptoms, and then a bfp! I swear that's the earliest way of knowing you're pregnant! Just like I had that bfn dream, that was opposite! The mega Af cramps at 10 before Af was way different for me!

You know what else is funny? All 3 of us v were throwing in the towel! It was nazz's last chance, you tried to abandon us (Shame on you! Lol), and I was gonna go ntnp!

Its like our bodies could have gotten pregnant all along, but just wanted us to lose all hope first, lol.

This is so exciting!

i think i'll have to give up first to have a chance :lol:

girls i'm sooo happy for you, and hope that rest of us fill follow.....for me probably in some other month, my temps went down this morning, like they usually do.....

Wugs, great way to tell your DH, :) that he knew before you

2ndtry we're all pulling for you! And Ft mommy too!

Now that I think about it, this was really the perfect cycle for it to happen. I'm a teacher, and my due date will be right at Christmas time (as I'm sure Nazz and Angel Wings will be too!). This way, I'll already be on Christmas break for 2 weeks, which will give me two extra weeks of paid maternity leave!

I made an appointment with my doctor last Thursday when my temp dropped and I thought I was out, to talk about my 'infertility'. Guess I'll keep the appointment but just change the reason:happydance:

Angel... I know, I'm so embarrassed that I was such a big baby and ready to give up a few days ago. Crazy how things work out!

Never give up!

Lucky thread...so happy for all you ladies :)

Yeah, maybe you should stick around!
;)

I like our group, it's not the same when someone leaves!

@wugz- I was just teasing you about leaving, wee all know how frustrating this process is. Glad you are back!

This day cannot go fast enough!
I'm dying for my blood results!

I used an hcg calculator, and since my first number was 221 ( excellent for 16 dpo, not bad for 18), I need Friday's blood to be 370 at least, but ideally around 440 - hoping for a double! But I have read that sometimes babies take up to 72 hrs to completely double, so at least 60% of a rise 48 hrs later is considered normal in the 4th week. Usually late in the 4th, early in the 5th, the numbers really spike! Fx

And sticky dust! :dust:

Oh , wugz, idk if you knew this, cuz I didn't, but STOP TEMPING AFTER ABOUT 18 DPO!

I found out after that some women can REALLY fluctuate and since estrogen rises with progesterone, you're temp can do weird stuff once pregnant. I still took mine till my bloods were taken, but then put the thermometer away. And be prepared for the possibility of weird cm! (TMI but true!)

DH was in SHOCK.

Kinda of a funny story... Before he left for work in the morning, I screamed at him like I have never screamed before, over something stupid... Like stepping on my freshly mopped floor. He didn't argue back at me even though I was a raging b****, and just left for work. When he came home, I had a little gift bag with a card for him and told him it was an apology present. He read the card first, which said "I'm sorry I snapped on you. I blame it on the hormones, because I'm pregnant" his face was priceless, and he swelled up with some tears.

Crazy thing is he said he had a dream this morning that I was PG, even though I'd been insisting for the last 5 days that there was NO chance.

Thank you all for your amazing support, I am lucky to have found you:hugs:

Awww...ok now you have me crying! Hormones!!

2ndtry we're all pulling for you! And Ft mommy too!

Now that I think about it, this was really the perfect cycle for it to happen. I'm a teacher, and my due date will be right at Christmas time (as I'm sure Nazz and Angel Wings will be too!). This way, I'll already be on Christmas break for 2 weeks, which will give me two extra weeks of paid maternity leave!

I made an appointment with my doctor last Thursday when my temp dropped and I thought I was out, to talk about my 'infertility'. Guess I'll keep the appointment but just change the reason:happydance:

Angel... I know, I'm so embarrassed that I was such a big baby and ready to give up a few days ago. Crazy how things work out!

Never give up!

Blame those pesky hormones :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"