Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I guess it just wasn't meant to be... but part of me keeps hoping maybe I'm just earlier... but I know I'm just grasping at straws. Here is a pic of my u/s. It is the black spot in the middle left, but to me it looks like there is another on the right...? Any opinions on everything welcome. :flower: I'm glad I have you guys.

Attachments

• Angel Baby.jpg
    Angel Baby.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 11
I see the two spots you are talking about..I've never looked at an ultrasound so I don't know what I'm seeing, but I do see the two spots...hoping that they are wrong! are they asking you to do anything because of the "m/c" ?

I see the two spots too, not sure what that means either though, sorry :( Are you supposed to go back for another scan anytime or are you just supposed to sit and wait and see if anything happens?

The doc said I will probably MC naturally because it is early, but they scheduled me another appt in a week to see what's going on and for blood work to make sure it is getting lower. He is totally sure I will MC. I hope he is wrong. :cry::cry::cry:

I hope he is wrong too Nazz :hugs:

I am waiting impatiently for tomm to come as they will do another ultrasound. Placenta previa at this stage can change as the uterus grows it can shift so fingers crossed.

The doc said I will probably MC naturally because it is early, but they scheduled me another appt in a week to see what's going on and for blood work to make sure it is getting lower. He is totally sure I will MC. I hope he is wrong. :cry::cry::cry:

So sorry Nazz! Hoping for a miracle for you! :hugs:

Star- some women complain of tooth pain while pregnant, the baby takes what it needs from your body. The real reason to take vitamins and eat right is cuz the baby will get what it needs by taking it from you - if baby needs calcium, your bones and teeth could start hurting. Are you taking pre natals?

Oh, and its Nut Hut™, not nut house lol.
;)

Do you plan on using an frer when you do test?

~ praying for nazz and confetti ~

They don't hurt, it's just a light throbbing, like a heartbeat in my teeth...it was just totally weird.

Star- some women complain of tooth pain while pregnant, the baby takes what it needs from your body. The real reason to take vitamins and eat right is cuz the baby will get what it needs by taking it from you - if baby needs calcium, your bones and teeth could start hurting. Are you taking pre natals?

Oh, and its Nut Hut™, not nut house lol.
;)

Do you plan on using an frer when you do test?

~ praying for nazz and confetti ~

They don't hurt, it's just a light throbbing, like a heartbeat in my teeth...it was just totally weird.

and forgive me, what is a FRER??

I hope he is wrong too Nazz :hugs:

I am waiting impatiently for tomm to come as they will do another ultrasound. Placenta previa at this stage can change as the uterus grows it can shift so fingers crossed.

Praying for you Confetti! Hope all goes well!:hugs:

FRER is First Response Early Result?? It is a specific brand of pregnancy test, very accurate and sensitive :)

Good luck confetti!

I'm having more bleeding and clots and cramps now :( I guess the doc was right. last mc I didn't have much cramping, this hurts pretty bad though. OH is really sad and angry... I feel bad for him. I wonder how angel is doing, she had a scan today right? Or was it tomorrow?

Good luck confetti!

I'm having more bleeding and clots and cramps now :( I guess the doc was right. last mc I didn't have much cramping, this hurts pretty bad though. OH is really sad and angry... I feel bad for him. I wonder how angel is doing, she had a scan today right? Or was it tomorrow?

:cry: I am so sorry you are going through this Nazz!..I have never been through what is happening to you, I could never imagine it. :hugs: to you and the OH. And we are all here if you need us.

FRER is First Response Early Result?? It is a specific brand of pregnancy test, very accurate and sensitive :)

Oh, Ummm, no, I bought a Kroger brand test. We'll see in a couple days if it's a :bfp: Hoping and praying this is our month.

Aw nazz I'm so sorry. :cry:
Did you notice the other black spot after you got home? It does almost look like a sac. They look very similar.
Praying for you . Sometimes miracles happen.

Just saw the update. :hugs:
We're here for you hun.
My scan is tomorrow and I'm nervous. Been a long time since one had good news :/

Well your hormone levels looked good angel so you're probably fine. My indicator was the low levels from the start, you know? I'm sure you'll have a little girl that is just fine!
Yes I didn't notice the second one until I got home, they didn't really give me much time to look at it anyway and I had to ask them if I could photocopy it, they weren't going to give it to me initially. I figure either its something else like blood, or they didn't want to mention it to me because they knew I was going to mc anyways.

Thanks star, I think well be fine. Not our first rodeo, but we decided that next time we aren't telling anyone until we reach like 12 weeks, not even family because now they've gotten used to the idea and are going to be disappointed.

Oh it was anake that had a scan today! I wonder what the sex is (((girl))).

Oh nazz I just thought of something.

Not trying to sound negative, but I kept thinking the black dot looked familiar...
It could be a blood clot. With my MC my sch looked like that.

COULD. At least you have another scan, and miracles can happen. I TOTALLY understand the frustration of grasping at straws of hope, yet feeling hopeless at the same time.

Another possibility for the other black dot: I have read stories of women literally miscarrying, but getting pregnant again so fast, before the MC was over. Ours very rare, most docs would say impossible, but I've read a few stories where that happened ...

A woman wad told she was going to MC no matter what, comes back in 1-2 weeks and there's a new sac - I don't want to give you false hope, just something to think about.

I'm so so sorry for what you're going thru.

My numbers were good, but that's not a guarantee. My hcg was at 35000 before I MC....

So unfortunately the number doesn't make me feel safe.

:hugs:

I'm so scared for tomorrow.

TMI I went to the bathroom and got a TON of ewcm. There was also a little dark yellow/light tan stringy thing. Very little, like almost a cm. I guess this happens to some women though...

Nazz, I'm so sorry. I'm sure you don't really need to be told, but if it doesn't stick, it's almost always because there was a gross patterning problem, either with the placenta, or the embryo itself.

I'm sorry that it didn't stick.

Thanks guys! :hugs: I know MCs this early normally happen because of chromosomal abnormalities, and it is best that our body MCs them rather than have an unhealthy baby. My doc told me about 50% of all pregnancies end in MC (that's including the ones where people don't even know they are preg) and there is nothing you can do about it. It is just the bodies way of saying that something was not right with the baby and terminating it. It just sucks trying for months, and having this great news, and then getting crushed. I know there is no hope now because I'm having huge clots like last time.

Angel- OH and I have only dtd once I think since my BFP and it was very early on, so I doubt there is any hope of a new sac... but I have been reading that people have increased fertility after a MC... not sure how true that is. I also bet you are right about the blood clot thingy, I was thinking the same thing. I think twins are usually closer together anyway...?

OH wants to start trying again right away after I'm done bleeding and everything, but idk if we should or not. Part of me wants to wait for like a year! I know that is a long time, but now I'm just thinking maybe I should finish with school first and get a big girl job lol. I'm sure OH will sway me into trying again immediately though, he's good at persuading me.

I'm glad I have you all here for me :flower: I can't say it enough. I know we will never meet in person, but you guys are all awesome friends!

I'm so sorry Nazz. My heart breaks for you and your OH :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->