Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Nazz hope it us just baby cleaning its nest.

As for me I woke up at 3am with heavybleedibg.I am hospitalised they think I have placenta previa but baby is fine heard heartbeat and is exactly 18 weeks. Pray for us ladies.

Nazz hope it us just baby cleaning its nest.

As for me I woke up at 3am with heavybleedibg.I am hospitalised they think I have placenta previa but baby is fine heard heartbeat and is exactly 18 weeks. Pray for us ladies.
Omg, so sorry you have to go through that! :hugs:
My bff had that, kept bleeding, and was put on bed rest. Everything was fine, but she had to have a C section that's all. But that baby is now a healthy 2 1/2 yr old. Definitely will be saying lots of prayers! :flower:

OK everyone seems to be having a tough week! We can all get through this together. Keep us posted everyone! Sending lots of good vibes and thoughts to all <3

Good morning Ladies! I see some of us have had a bad couple of days! Prayers to everyone who is having a rough time of it right now. Hope all turns out okay. :flower::flower::hugs::hugs:

Getting ready for work. BLAH! As much as I love my job, sometimes I wish I didn't have one.....Meaning I would much rather stay home with my babies. But we all know at this day and age, that is not the norm.

I'm doing well, still have fought off the urge to test. It's taking all i got though! Going to drive myself to the NUT HOUSE!:wacko:

Question?! About a week ago, I noticed something really weird. My back teeth were throbbing? Is that a symptom of anything?? My teeth are in good, health, and it didn't hurt. It was just weird. Don't recall ever feeling that.

Oh Confetti, saying prayers for you and LO :flower::hugs: Sending positive thoughts your way!!

Nazz- keep us updated, hoping that means no bad news for you!!

Star- I have the same thing, Im not sure if its pregnancy related but it started this past week only on one side of my mouth but its my back lower molers throbbing, weird! :shrug:

Praying for you and baby confetti! :hugs: keep us updated!

Star- some women complain of tooth pain while pregnant, the baby takes what it needs from your body. The real reason to take vitamins and eat right is cuz the baby will get what it needs by taking it from you - if baby needs calcium, your bones and teeth could start hurting. Are you taking pre natals?

Oh, and its Nut Hut™, not nut house lol.
;)

Do you plan on using an frer when you do test?

~ praying for nazz and confetti ~

I was chatting with confetti on facebook last night while she was waiting for tests. She's pretty scared, but the doctors say that baby is fine. She's on bed rest for now. Poor girl :(

Question?! About a week ago, I noticed something really weird. My back teeth were throbbing? Is that a symptom of anything?? My teeth are in good, health, and it didn't hurt. It was just weird. Don't recall ever feeling that.

Does that ever happen when you get a sinus cold or headache? My teeth are always hurting right now because I have a constant head cold that won't go away.

OMG I forgot how hard it is to drink 1L of water in less than an hour! Scan this morning yay!

I hope we find out so we can drop one of the baby name lists. So far we have a lot of girls names and only 5 boys names. We've figured out a middle name for a girl (Ksenka, DH's grandma's name) and possibly Michael (DH's first name) for a boy.

Wow... I disappeared for 2 months and suddenly everyone's pregnant! Congratulations to all of you. I'm super jealous (in a good way).

Special thoughts going out to confetti - my sister had placental abruptia at about 20 weeks and just delivered her beautiful, healthy daughter 2 weeks ago. Positive thoughts going your way.

As for me, February and March were both a write off for us because hubby and I went to Thailand for vacation, and so no ttc while on antimalarials, or for a month after (boo!)

Last month, I was so sure it was going to happen... Everything felt like a symptom. I had headaches, nausea, sore books, everything. What was I rewarded with? An 8 day period. It's not that much longer than usual, but between a week of breeding and 35 day cycles, I remember why I was so happy to go onto BC.

This month, we've been using first response opks, which have me peeing on a stick every morning. This one compares your leutal hormone ain't your baseline, and so is 'supposed' the be more accurate... But I hate getting up at 7am on the weekends just to pee on a stick. It should be to poas and Co for a run, but I've been less than successful on that front too.

We've been trying since September (5cycles, not including 2 off for vacation) so hopefully this month is our month. It's just hard, because my brother and his wife called us the other day to tell us that they're 2 months along. I'm happy for them, but sobbed for half an hour after we got off the call because why isn't it my turn yet.

Sorry to dump so much all at once after not really being here, but it just sucks!

Yeah, it's our first, which is why it's so rough that my sister just had her second, and sil is announcing their second...

Maybe everyone's 6 month magic will rub off on me.

Aww Confetti, hope you're doing ok. At least the baby is ok and hopefully it will all clear up soon.

As for me (TMI alert) I was going #2 and was super happy about it (lol), but then I realized I pushed out a big old clot as well... it was still brown blood, but I'm still very worried. It was like 2-3 inches long! wtf! Luckily I'm about to go to my doc appt anyways and get some answers. Really hope it's just old blood and as confetti said, LO just cleaning out the nest. The only cramps I've been having are from gas :blush: so still good in that department at least. I'm oddly feeling pretty optimistic... I just have this feeling that everything is ok, and I hope I'm not wrong.

While typing this I left a bowl of cereal on the coffee table and just realized my dog drank all the milk out of it lol what a freak. Glad she's here to make me laugh. :flower:

Slef...I know its so hard not to get discouraged, I really hope our 6 month trick rubs off on you too..this seems to be a lucky thread recently!

Nazz...as long as its not bright and now cramps Im really hoping you are in the clear, update us if you find anything out Ill be waiting to here some good news :thumbup:

So first the doc swabbed me and said it is just old blood and that it looks fine. Then they did the u/s... They only see a sac and he said by now it should be much bigger with a fetal pole and maybe a hb. He said I'm going to mc. All I can do is cry.

Oh Nazz I am so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs: :cry: Saying a prayer for you...I know we are far away but please let us know if there is anything we can do!!

*praying for a miracle*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->