Welcome to the Nut Hut!

OMG Nazz my heart is broken for you and OH :hugs: Just remember we're all here for you! Us Nut Hutters stick together!

Confetti, glad to hear you're doing better!

Angel, the getting pregnant right away thing happened to my Grandma. She was pregnant, miscarried and got pregnant right away with my mom. She ended up absorbing the old baby and doctors ended up finding it as a cyst in her abdomen as a teen. They removed it and there was parts of a baby in it. They figure she was about 10 weeks pregnant when she miscarried. Couldn't figure out why my grandma was pregnant for a year.

My scan went pretty well today :) The ultrasound tech that worked on me first was doing her practicum so she asked if she could do the first part. Sure why not, you gotta start somewhere :) Other than having her press a little too hard a few times she did pretty well. I really think they were able to see the sex, but I won't find out till tomorrow at the earliest. Everything is perfect in there :) Baby was playing peek-a-boo with the teaching tech. LO started sucking it's thumb when we were allowed to look...SO CUTE!

So I figured out what I'm going to use for a diaper bag. I looked at dozens of traditional diaper bags and hated every one of them. Finally decided to buy a regular backpack that has a lot of pockets and a laptop space (for the change pad), and it cost a fraction of what a diaper bag costs. My husband won't even feel funny carrying it because it's a neutral colour.

Thanks anake! :hugs:

They don't tell you right away what the sex is?! They make you wait another day?! Can't they just say "here is the penis/not penis" and point on the screen? I've decided docs just love making people wait.

I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that I have to go back to that dumb old thermometer every morning again and back to TTC in general! :dohh: This is quite the roller coaster indeed.

Thanks anake! :hugs:

They don't tell you right away what the sex is?! They make you wait another day?! Can't they just say "here is the penis/not penis" and point on the screen? I've decided docs just love making people wait.

I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that I have to go back to that dumb old thermometer every morning again and back to TTC in general! :dohh: This is quite the roller coaster indeed.

Nope...the techs are not allowed to say. Not entirely sure why...it sure would be nice if they did!

That is silly. I mean for one thing, I doubt you could sue the tech for a mistaken gender! So what's the point??

I mean they can just say "looks like a ____" to me! (boy ;)

Ugh. I can't sleep cuz I'm too wound up for tomorrow. Scared, excited, nervous....
I was thinking if everything goes well I'll relax a lot, but now I'm not so sure. IF things are good, then I'll just be worrying until my NT scan in about 4 1/2 weeks! If that also goes well, THEN I can relax.

I know how hard a MC is, my last one I saw one of the babies, and its hb (although it was low), taking a loss after that (seeing the baby) is something I can't go through again....
Fx and pray please. Not just for me, but for nazz and confetti and rose that age gets to find out the gender, and for the ttc'rs - come on bfp!
:wohoo:
<3 :hugs: <3

nazz, i'm so sad for all that is going on with you right now :( I hope that very soon you'll get sticky BFP

Good luck today Angel :)

Can't wait to find out you are having a GIRL Anake :p

Im so sorry Nazz :nope: I pray that you and OH get a sticky bean soon :dust:<3

Good luck today Angel, let us know!! :thumbup:

Any news Anake????

Nazz I am so sorry for your Angel at hospital I heard so many sad stories Hopefully you will have a happy ending soon.

Anake cant wait to know the sex!!!!

Angel hope your scan goes well.

Meanwhile I am at home no placenta previa the tech before was a complete idiot! bleeding a bit still but it is of unknown origin. I will be closely monitored.

By the way its a............

BOY hope I get the chance to hug him.

Oh Confetti, congratulations!!! Thought you were for sure having a girl :haha: I hope everything turns out ok for you, I have a feeling you will be fine just lots of rest! Still sending prayers your way!

So, quite unexpectedly, my opk said that I'm ovulating now, even though I was expecting it next week. I usually have a 35 day cycle and I'm on d16. Isn't that a really (absurdly) long leutal phase? Or do opks often misinform?

If this is what my cycle is really like, no wonder we've been having trouble... We weren't doubling down on the bding until after I'd ovulated...

Hopefully this month is the month...

Slef- My cycles are normally 33-35 days and the month I got pregnant I ovulated on CD18 and the month before that it was CD25

Nazz I am so sorry for your Angel at hospital I heard so many sad stories Hopefully you will have a happy ending soon.

Anake cant wait to know the sex!!!!

Angel hope your scan goes well.

Meanwhile I am at home no placenta previa the tech before was a complete idiot! bleeding a bit still but it is of unknown origin. I will be closely monitored.

By the way its a............

BOY hope I get the chance to hug him.
Congrats! You will get a chance to hug him!

If its not
The placenta, you may have had an sch. They occur in sat least 25% of pregnancies I was told last time when I had one. Once you're further along, like in your 2nd trimester like you, if the blood comes out that's good - its not clotting where it cam cause a tear. Its scary as hell, but happens to a LOT of women, especially if they've been preggo before. They can't always see them because they can be behind bubs. That's another good thing - behind the baby.

You probably got rid of the blood that collected during stretching.
:hugs: glad you're doing alright!

I'm SO tired. Got like 5 hours sleep for the second night in a row. :sleep:
Now I'm just checking in before I go take a shower. I'm a bundle if nerves!

So, quite unexpectedly, my opk said that I'm ovulating now, even though I was expecting it next week. I usually have a 35 day cycle and I'm on d16. Isn't that a really (absurdly) long leutal phase? Or do opks often misinform?

If this is what my cycle is really like, no wonder we've been having trouble... We weren't doubling down on the bding until after I'd ovulated...

Hopefully this month is the month...
Could just be that you're going to ovulate early. You're luteal phase doesn't change - so if you get Af 14 days after o, you'll still get
Af 14 days after.

But, a few of us have gotten like 4 positive opk's before finally popping the egg out! I've also had random positives, only to ovulate much later.

This past cycle I swear I o'd twice. I had Pos opk's a temp rise and 16 days of high temps, then temp feel, though as was coming, 3 days go by, nothing, I pre on an opk, positive! I go on and get 4 more positives, then get preggo!

My poas addiction actually helped me!

But always :sex: when you get that positive cuz you never know

Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure the worst of it is already over. Last night I passed what I believe was the sac. I was reading about some people taking like a month or 2 to complete the mc, but I hope that's not me. Not much cramping anymore. I'll find out at my next appiintment if I passed everything or not. I guess if not then they have to assist.

Confetti I knew it was :blue:!!! now I know I'm right about anake having a girl!

Good luck today angel, I'm sure it will all go fine.

I think the worst us over for you nazz :hugs:

I've read the reason people often get pregnant right after MC is because your body is "primed". Like it just set up for it already, and hormones go
askew and sometimes cause double ovulation.
Everyone is different though.

I know you'll get your rainbow baby. Bad luck is what you and I have had.

I know how easy it is to blame yourself, but really, its no ones fault.

They're are so many things that have to take place for everything to work out.

One miss pairing of chromosomes, and it won't work, one wrong cell division, it doesn't work.

Who knows, maybe you'll get a bfp straight away. Butdon't let oh talk you into trying if you aren't ready.

:hugs: I've decided that if we can and if OH wants to, I'd like for us to get married on what would have been our angels due date, Dec. 18. I haven't talked to him about it, but I think it would be sweet.

:hugs: Nazz

YAY Confetti!! Team :blue:!

I can't wait to find out if they could tell mine. I'll give my doctors office a call on my lunch break. Going to be a LONG day lol

Just got back. Baby is measuring 7 wks 3 days (remember how ff changed my o and I even wondered if I got preggo Monday instead of Saturday?) But doc is sticking with 7 wk 5 days because its not a big enough difference to change anything.
Hb looked good, his machine couldn't pick it up for us to hear, but he said that's a 50/50 thing and doesn't mean anything bad, he just said some women can be penetrated by ultrasound better than others, but we could all see it beating away....

I go back in 2 weeks to get better pics and to hear the heart.

Me, being me, :haha: was scared because the picture looked fuzzy, but he reassured me (like 10 times, he knows I'm neurotic) that it means nothing at all, could even just be the angle they have to use for Trans vaginal.

They gave me a photo album with 3 pics, but its hard to make anything out, looks like a blob lol.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"