Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Anake and confetti, congrats on a boy :clap: boys are so great (can you tell I have one :lol:) ... and Anake, mine is a little hockey goalie, so arena time for me all year long :lol:

6dpo and i don't feel a thing, and looking at my chart it looks like last month and it wasn't a success .... somehow I don' t feel like it's our lucky month ....

FX for you darling :hugs:

Can't wait for O so I can stop taking EPO...definitely hope to skip it next time and just use Preseed...REALLY hope there doesn't have to be a next time haha

Boys boys boys I love boys lol.

Nazz we are here for you when you decide to ttc again we will be ready to support your decision.

Afm I bled significantly this night after an hour and a half it stopped than it was just spotting. Doc said if I have another episode I should go straight to hospital.Meanwhile I am at home resting. Hope everything is going to turn out to be just fine.

ooooooooh by the way Angel I am so happy your scan went well.

I'm trying to attach my us pic, its a picture of the pic cuz my scanner isn't cooperating. So idk how much you can see , especially considering its so hard to see, I read that most Trans vag are done with high power, 50 to 75 Hz, mine used 38, once 41 probably so if stop talking like a worry wart, lol.

Attachments

• 2013-05-03 10.05.13-1.jpg
    2013-05-03 10.05.13-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
Of course, now I'm worried about the sac shape. Some places say it should be more round, with my MC it was a perfect circle. I also read as long as its oval like and somewhat symmetrical it's fine, and I read that the sac can change, and I've read that once an abdominal is done.then they will get a lot more views and it could just be (again ) the limited "view" of Trans vag.

I just hope at 9 1/2 weeks I'll have a more clear outline, which from what I've seen, I definitely should!

Oh yeah, the 2 little horizontal lines are marking the heart. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it myself, despite the picture, I have to admit, the heart looked good! Literally a white light that flickers back and forth, I could see the outline if the heart as it would beat.

Ok I'll try to shut up now :D

Angel don't worry about it, I read that thwyre usually more fuzzy from using older u/s that's probably why your doc isn't worried because its just their equipment. Also I read the sac is supposed to get more oblong and stuff. Stop worrying! Your doc said everything was fine I don't think he would lie to you!

I have been reading stuff about ttc right after a mc and apparently you have increased fertility after a mc for some reason or another. Some people said because your body is already ready for the baby, some said the hcg. I also saw a lot about conceiving twins right after because the hormones make your body all confused and trigger hyper ovulation. Idk, but I think maybe we will kind of ntnp for a bit...

My sister in law had a mc last november and got pregnant december! They are about 5 months now and doing great!

Anake and confetti, congrats on a boy :clap: boys are so great (can you tell I have one :lol:) ... and Anake, mine is a little hockey goalie, so arena time for me all year long :lol:

6dpo and i don't feel a thing, and looking at my chart it looks like last month and it wasn't a success .... somehow I don' t feel like it's our lucky month ....

I grew up as a Ringette goalie! Played that position for 17 years before I blew my knee...turns out I have a pretty wicked shot now that I'm a skater :D

Angel don't worry about it, I read that thwyre usually more fuzzy from using older u/s that's probably why your doc isn't worried because its just their equipment. Also I read the sac is supposed to get more oblong and stuff. Stop worrying! Your doc said everything was fine I don't think he would lie to you!

I have been reading stuff about ttc right after a mc and apparently you have increased fertility after a mc for some reason or another. Some people said because your body is already ready for the baby, some said the hcg. I also saw a lot about conceiving twins right after because the hormones make your body all confused and trigger hyper ovulation. Idk, but I think maybe we will kind of ntnp for a bit...
I know, if it was someone else saying what I'm saying I would tell them to stop worrying too, :haha:

I know (on some level) that I'm being overly stressed... I can't control it though. I'm a recovering poas addict, so now I'm just going to keep worrying. I know stress and anxiety isn't good for me and bubs, but I just can't help it :shrug:

When they talk about "recurrent miscarriages" are they including chemical pregnancies? Anyone know?

I read that after 6 weeks, seeing embryo with cardiac activity reduces MC chance to 4%....after 8 weeks, only 2% UNLESS you've had recurrent miscarriages....

I technically had only one, the rest were VERY early losses, under 5 weeks....

I'm probably driving you guys bonkers, sorry about that. Jason keeps saying he thought everything is great and I shouldn't worry cuz the doc wasn't worried....

I just want to fast forward to week 13!

When they talk about "recurrent miscarriages" are they including chemical pregnancies? Anyone know?

I read that after 6 weeks, seeing embryo with cardiac activity reduces MC chance to 4%....after 8 weeks, only 2% UNLESS you've had recurrent miscarriages....

I technically had only one, the rest were VERY early losses, under 5 weeks....

I'm probably driving you guys bonkers, sorry about that. Jason keeps saying he thought everything is great and I shouldn't worry cuz the doc wasn't worried....

I just want to fast forward to week 13!

my understanding is if it is considered a chemical than it is not included in stats for m/cs, and that the "Unless you've had recurrent miscarriages" is 3 or more, so I don't think you have too much to worry about in that regard :)

if it was me and I COULD fastforward...I would want to fastforward to RIGHT after delivery :p

I loved being pregnant...that is the greatest time ever, even though I had to rest mostly entire early pregnancy due to bleeding, but I loved it!
I would for now fast forward to BFP :D

Alright girls, I have absolutely LOST MY MIND this morning and need someone to bring me back to reality! HELP! So we had sex and I orgasmed and DID NOT have the cramps that I had before, so this kind of made me panic... like why didn't I have the cramps that I did before??!? Maybe I'm not pregnant?! So then I'm like freaking out and remember that I have an 88 cent walmart test left, that I never wanted to use because for some reason they make me nervous, but I'm crazy so I take it anyway, FMU, and the test line is a tiny bit lighter than the control line!??!?!?! WTF? With the FRER I took 2 weeks ago, test line was DARKER than the control line!? Why is it lighter at 7 weeks?!?! Please someone tell me I'm TOTALLY INSANE. Attached a pic.

Attachments

• 88cents.jpg
    88cents.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
Alright girls, I have absolutely LOST MY MIND this morning and need someone to bring me back to reality! HELP! So we had sex and I orgasmed and DID NOT have the cramps that I had before, so this kind of made me panic... like why didn't I have the cramps that I did before??!? Maybe I'm not pregnant?! So then I'm like freaking out and remember that I have an 88 cent walmart test left, that I never wanted to use because for some reason they make me nervous, but I'm crazy so I take it anyway, FMU, and the test line is a tiny bit lighter than the control line!??!?!?! WTF? With the FRER I took 2 weeks ago, test line was DARKER than the control line!? Why is it lighter at 7 weeks?!?! Please someone tell me I'm TOTALLY INSANE. Attached a pic.
Ok. Breathe.
First off, those tests, like the dollar store ones, are not "consistent"
They are NOT a good judge of your pregnancy by how the line is.

Actually if you go on poas.com, they even say this about any brand

Plus is possible that the test has separate dyes for each line, so it maydiffer from other tests where the dyeline moves.

It's not cuz you had sex! Honestly it means nothing at all!

Another thing is that first Mormon urine isn't always best, just usually it is.

I've seen SEVERAL sites where women say they have more luck in the evening, and some smu.

If you're REALLY nervous, see if you can move your appt up....
But being your first, they may not move you up, because there just isn't a reason to see you early.

Nazz and I were seen early due to prior problems.

Please don't let an 88 cent test freak you out!

Do you live where the digital PG tests
Have the third line for later conception reading? It's not in the US, but I know England has it.
You're in Canada right? Idk how the digi is there

I should add that orgasm does not always = cramping!

I believe it's more common early on, and them again at the end.

My little dream orgasm only gave me the slightest bit of cramps, and may have actually been pain from being backed up, lol, but it did bring on the tan ewcm....

I'm scared because of that, actually I was going to give :sex: a try last night except OH pissed me off.SO MUCH last night, I couldn't barely speak to him! Argh!

But I don't hold a grudge for long, lol, so I guess I'll try tonight :D

Oh btw, you're totally insane
;)
Welcome to the club! :haha:

I know I'm totally insane too.
Maybe we're both having girls, seems to make mom's crazier.

Probably practice for when she's a teen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->