Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Ughhhhh. Thanks Angel Wings, I don't know why totally lost it this morning. Feeling much more calm now.

My doctor's appointment is on Tuesday. Will they test my Hcg levels then, or is that something that I have to request?

This pregnancy would be a lot more enjoyable if I wasn't bat shit crazy!

Ughhhhh. Thanks Angel Wings, I don't know why totally lost it this morning. Feeling much more calm now.

My doctor's appointment is on Tuesday. Will they test my Hcg levels then, or is that something that I have to request?

This pregnancy would be a lot more enjoyable if I wasn't bat shit crazy!
Oh, I must have gotten your first appt mixed up with FT mommy, hers is at the end if may I believe.
:dohh:

A for hcg it totally depends on your doc. At some point in the first tri they'll send you for an "OB panel" which includes cbc differential (cell blood count - making sure you have the correct amount of red and white cells) an HIV test, blood typing, etc.

Doc may or may not want the hcg, may not even want the blood work done yet. Since you'll be 7 1/2 weeks, they may do a viability ultrasound. If they do, and everything loos right, they won't bother with hcg testing because once they see a
Hb, they only use hcg testing if there is a problem.

Either way, I'm sure you can ask. If you have to ask, just make sure you ask for the hcg beta "series", because one number doesn't really tell you much, it's how the numbers rise.

So there's some possibilities of what to expect, but hard to day for sure since every doc is different.

Btw did you see in my reply to you that my phone changed "morning" into "Mormon" :rofl:

Yeah, I'd imagine "first Mormon" pee really wouldn't be a good indicator of.anything ! :rofl:

Hahaha, first Morman urine. That is funny.

So I've noticed that my psychotic episodes usually look something like this:

1. Totally freak out, scream at my husband, scream at my dogs, post crazy question to B&B, sulk for 2 hours.:devil::devil::devil:

2. Google research my question, look at literally hundreds of different forums with the same question.... Realize that whatever I freaked out about is normal.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

3. Come back to the Nut Hut, read my pervious post, and am completely embarrassed at my insanity. :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Happy Saturday night ladies! Guess who could really use some tequila this Cinco de Mayo??:haha:

Hahaha, first Morman urine. That is funny.

So I've noticed that my psychotic episodes usually look something like this:

1. Totally freak out, scream at my husband, scream at my dogs, post crazy question to B&B, sulk for 2 hours.:devil::devil::devil:

2. Google research my question, look at literally hundreds of different forums with the same question.... Realize that whatever I freaked out about is normal.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

3. Come back to the Nut Hut, read my pervious post, and am completely embarrassed at my insanity. :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Happy Saturday night ladies! Guess who could really use some tequila this Cinco de Mayo??:haha:
I actually have a small amount of tequila left in a bottle from before- along with mix and cranberry juice , I love Margaritas, and they are REALLY good with a splash of either cranberry or pomegranate, or even better, ocean spray's pomegranate cranberry, best of both worlds! Lol.

The thought of one right now makes me a bit queasy though.

I'm with you on the manic google search. I went crazy looking for pics where the baby looked a
Blob of fog .... Lol. But almost every pic I saw, the doc used a higher frequency, which means better penetration through your body, which = clearer pics. Oh well, back in the "2ww" again, for my next scan!
Like 11 days left.... I'm 3 dps - days past scan.
I was thinking about how back in December we were all saying we wanted a Christmas baby / bfp....
Well technically, we are having a Christmas baby! Which actually sorta sucks for us cuz it's a very busy time. In November, there's my Dad's bday, our anniversary ( coming up on 6 years), then December is my parents anniversary, my brothers bday, my brother in law's bday, Christmas, then my bday, new years eve , with my mother's bday January 8th. It's a REAL busy month and a half. Oh yeah plus Thanksgiving, and now, hopefully, my baby's bday....

Are you having mood swings wugz? I mean other than the pregnant version of poas? Cuz I still am. :muaha: I can FEEL that I'm being very impatient, anxious , and downright bitchy! Hopefully it will clearup soon...

my temps are making me feel like it's not our month, but I had some cramps in left ovary this afternoon, so....

I am an emotional mess! was supposed to ovulate today according to FF but after a few days of watery CM and negative opks I now have sticky CM and am losing hope of ovulating this month...we BDd everyday from wednesday to today but DH could only finish on Thursday and today so not sure how we would have fared even if I did O somehow...I think I cried 3 times today...just an awful time...I'm going to ask FS for Clomid for next cycle when I see him next Sunday for CD21 bloodwork....

PDubs, maybe your body is just gearing up for ovulation, you have long cycles and it easily can be just later on.....look at angel's BFP cycle, O just came late....

PDubs, maybe your body is just gearing up for ovulation, you have long cycles and it easily can be just later on.....look at angel's BFP cycle, O just came late....

yeah it's possible....last cycle i had fertile CM around this time too without a pos. OPK, though my cycles are not regular length month to month...last cycle had to be ended by drugs...3 cycles before that were 20 days so I dunno...hoping for the best and just going to TRY not to worry about it...

if no AF, when are you going to test?

AF should not come next sunday, and usually I can hold until AF, so....we'll see...maybe friday if I start having ANY symptom ...

2nd try- your temps really don't mean much other than verifying you O'd .
Dubs- your last cycle was super long, so this one will probably be shorter cuz of the met, but could still be in the longer side.

You never know.

Last cycle I had a random very early positive opk, like CD 8..negative CD 9....
Then a whole round of positives with ewcm and temp raise, then 2 1/2 weeks later 4 more positives and just as little ewcm, but w did use pre seed.

Never out till the :witch:
Shows!

:flower:

Just double checked my CM and I got some EWCM this time so that makes me feel a bit better...as for the Met, FS says it can take up to 3 months for it to take effect and I'm about a month in so over the next few hopefully I can see some help

P dubs I hoope your eggie comes soon!

meanwhile Sat and nearly all Sunday were fine now I have started spotting again I hope it wont and into full on bleeding again.

what is that pic of in your signature confetti??
Hope egg shows up soon too...going to keep testing opks...just harder to test tomorrow when Im at work

2nd try- your temps really don't mean much other than verifying you O'd .

yes, I know, but it looks so much like usual temps, nothing out of the usual routine.... somehow i think it should be higher than normal, or different curve....

I agree about the temps..when Ive looked at other charts there wasn't much of a change month to month, non-pregnant to pregnant until you get to your 12-14 dpo ...FX for you 2ndtry...don't want to break the schedule of at least one BFP a month :p

Anyone watching Orphan Black on TV? Need something non-TTC related to distract me :p

2ndtry, my temps were exactly the same too! Even started falling on the same DPO that they always feel before AF. You really can't tell anything by post O temps! As long as they are up, you're good!

Hope egg shows up soon too...going to keep testing opks...just harder to test tomorrow when Im at work
:rofl:
I was wondering why it changed too!
The baby looks crispy.
that probably sounds awful, I'm sorry it's the first thought that came to mind

My best friend never gets positive opk's, not even the time she conceived, her doc finally told her to stop.

My problem was I got too many positives, even with the smiley face ones

P dubs I hoope your eggie comes soon!

meanwhile Sat and nearly all Sunday were fine now I have started spotting again I hope it wont and into full on bleeding again.
Fx for you hun!
So far everything has been
Alright, but I know bleeding us just scary when pregnant. If the doctor didn't seem alarmed I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Well I mean I understand why you're worrying, but if doc thought it was serious he would have told you.
Just keep resting and let hubby do any house work and shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->