Welcome to the Nut Hut!

2ndtry, my temps were exactly the same too! Even started falling on the same DPO that they always feel before AF. You really can't tell anything by post O temps! As long as they are up, you're good!

yeah, I remember that you even decided to quit on us for temp drop on 10dpo :haha::flower:

Good morning ladies :hi:

Hope everyone had a good weekend, short work week for me. In two days we are off to Disney :) cant wait!! I probably wont be as active on here for the week while I'm on vacation but I hope to see some good news when I get back! This will make the time go a little faster, the week after we get back from vacation I will get my scan finallyyyyy!

Good morning ladies :hi:

Hope everyone had a good weekend, short work week for me. In two days we are off to Disney :) cant wait!! I probably wont be as active on here for the week while I'm on vacation but I hope to see some good news when I get back! This will make the time go a little faster, the week after we get back from vacation I will get my scan finallyyyyy!
Hey, where are you staying? I'm only like 30 minutes from Disney!

2ndtry, my temps were exactly the same too! Even started falling on the same DPO that they always feel before AF. You really can't tell anything by post O temps! As long as they are up, you're good!

yeah, I remember that you even decided to quit on us for temp drop on 10dpo :haha::flower:
That's a nice temp spike 2nd try....
Do your temps normally go up towards the end?

Ft - if we could work it out, I'd love to meet for maybe lunch or dinner one day!

Morning Ladies!

Just catching up on posts from the weekend. Lots to go through.

I was bad and got myself dehydrated on Saturday walking around downtown Vancouver. Seems like it's taking forever to re-hydrate. I had a water with me, but apparently not enough. Had a great time though :) The only part that sucks is my ears don't like going over the high mountain passes. They'll be plugged for a few more days yet. One pass is 1744m and the other 1245m (Kelowna is at 341m above sea level)

On the OPK topic...I never actually had one work for me. Even the month I got pregnant I could only manage to get it to half the darkness of the control line.

here are some pics I wanted to upload

Attachments

• 100_0074.jpg
    100_0074.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_0080.jpg
    100_0080.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
Last cycle I had an "almost" positive OPK 2 days in a row at CD50 so I counted it as a positive since I never had anything close before and figured the surge was in the middle of them...so now I'm thinking that they do "work" for me so I must be able to get one? haven't even had a tinge on the test line yet ...bah...still have watery CM today and trying my "hand" at checking cervical position...never been good at it before so see how it goes...been good at the bd so hopefully good news is around the corner...feel completely lost this cycle...

That's a nice temp spike 2nd try....
Do your temps normally go up towards the end?

yes, that's the problem, I usually have second temp spike around 9-10dpo and my charts sometimes look triphasic and my temps go low on AF day (but never below coverline before cd3) .... so, this spike still means nothing.... :nope:

but still. I keep my FX cause I feel extremely tired today, I even took a nap in the afternoon, and I feel some cramps and pressure in my lower abs, and boobs start hurting on sides (maybe just from wearing bra :dohh:)

cofetti, nice pics :flower:

and one weird thing....my right leg feels warm, but not when I touch it, it just feels that way ....

I got leg cramps around 7dpo, like I had just done a massive leg work out. I didn't even know that was a symptom till I saw someone else mention it.

I also took a couple naps which I usually take like 2 naps a year. My nips and side of boobs were the first to be sore.

Angel, we are staying at Orange Lake Resort in Kissimmee! I would LOVE to get together (how cool would that be!) I will be there from Wednesday until Monday night, unfortunately Im not sure when exactly I will be open so I will have to keep in touch with you and see what some options are! Im thinking more towards the weekend, Saturday or Sunday?! Ill let you know for sure!! :happydance:

Angel, we are staying at Orange Lake Resort in Kissimmee! I would LOVE to get together (how cool would that be!) I will be there from Wednesday until Monday night, unfortunately Im not sure when exactly I will be open so I will have to keep in touch with you and see what some options are! Im thinking more towards the weekend, Saturday or Sunday?! Ill let you know for sure!! :happydance:
I know exactly where that is! Not far at all. I'll message you later with my contact info!

girls you're gonna have so much fun together this weekend!
well, I guess I'll have to travel to Malta or UK to see confetti or PDubs :winkwink:

angel, thanks for that supportive post! :flower:
hour ago I was laying in bed (resting of course), and it felt like my lower abs were so tight, like stretching tight..... I hope that all of that is not just in my head :nope:

well, I guess I'll have to travel to Malta or UK to see confetti or PDubs :winkwink:

hour ago I was laying in bed (resting of course), and it felt like my lower abs were so tight, like stretching tight..... I hope that all of that is not just in my head :nope:

Malta or UK will not help you for me, I live in Canada :p

My sister is going to Florida this coming weekend...party in Florida :)

So here's me on 4dpo... I think. The silly kit I got actually shuts itself off after you get a positive reading, which is worrying to me for some reason. What if I get a second eggie later this month, what if I geared up but didn't actually o? It just makes me a little paranoid.

Other than that I have my annual physical this Friday (8dpo). I'd love to have a bfp for that day, but I think that might be a little early... Possible? Or is this just a bit of a pipe dream?

Malta or UK will not help you for me, I live in Canada :p

well, talk about reading in a hurry....I read London and skip Ontario :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->