Welcome to the Nut Hut!

haha I figured 2ndtry :)

slv I think 8dpo is a little early unless you can convince them to do a blood test...might show something...FX that you get a bfp either way...may have to wait another week :)

girls you're gonna have so much fun together this weekend!
well, I guess I'll have to travel to Malta or UK to see confetti or PDubs :winkwink:

angel, thanks for that supportive post! :flower:
hour ago I was laying in bed (resting of course), and it felt like my lower abs were so tight, like stretching tight..... I hope that all of that is not just in my head :nope:

You'd have to come to western Canada to visit me :D Kelowna is beautiful in the summer months!

I've only been to BC once... But it was beautiful.

I'm in Toronto, so we're spending the evening watching the Leafs. I don't really like sports much, but my husband can't help but watch... So I 'get' to as well.

lol I love hearing about the leafs lately..I'm in London so it's either the leafs or the wings :) but we just cheer for the London Knights since they are so awesome :)

I've only been to BC once... But it was beautiful.

I'm in Toronto, so we're spending the evening watching the Leafs. I don't really like sports much, but my husband can't help but watch... So I 'get' to as well.

LOL nice :) My game isn't till tomorrow....I'm not very optimistic, but GO CANUCKS GO!

I'm watching them lose 4-2... We actually stopped watching for a bit in the hope they'd improve while we weren't watching.... They scored the second we turned it back on.

I'm really not sure what to think of that...

Hey guys :hi: glad everyone is doing well! Cute pics confetti!

Uhh... there's a London in Canada too? :dohh: lol wtf! Anyways, being in southeast US I have no clue what you guys are talking about lol I assume hockey. I went to a Thrashers (Atlanta, GA's team) game once when I was young haha.

Not much going on here, I stopped bleeding (I think/hope) and just waiting for my docs appt on Wednesday to see what they tell me. Oh and I was going to ask (mainly Angel as you've had experience) My doc told me to wait 3 months before trying again, but is this necessary? IDK yet if we even want to try again that soon at all, but just so I know in case we do. I read online that docs mostly say that so your cycles can regulate and so they can date the pregnancy better if you do get pregnant and so you have time to grieve. Some sites said it is not medically necessary and some said it was so the lining of uterus can... IDK do something haha wasn't paying attention. Any thoughts/opinions/facts from anyone? Thanks!

p.s. I'm jealous of this little gathering in FL!

Uhh... there's a London in Canada too? :dohh: lol wtf! Anyways, being in southeast US I have no clue what you guys are talking about lol I assume hockey. I went to a Thrashers (Atlanta, GA's team) game once when I was young haha.

Not much going on here, I stopped bleeding (I think/hope) and just waiting for my docs appt on Wednesday to see what they tell me. Oh and I was going to ask (mainly Angel as you've had experience) My doc told me to wait 3 months before trying again, but is this necessary? IDK yet if we even want to try again that soon at all, but just so I know in case we do. I read online that docs mostly say that so your cycles can regulate and so they can date the pregnancy better if you do get pregnant and so you have time to grieve. Some sites said it is not medically necessary and some said it was so the lining of uterus can... IDK do something haha wasn't paying attention. Any thoughts/opinions/facts from anyone? Thanks!

p.s. I'm jealous of this little gathering in FL!

As far as how long to wait, every doc is different and every situation is different. Usually pregnancies that are further along they want you to wait, if ask

Sorry, hit send before finishing

Anyway, I'd ask him his reasons.

If it's for your emotional stability, then that's really more your decision, but if he has an actual medical reason, then it may be best to listen.

I would say gO ntnp - if it's meant to be it will happen sooner. Sometimes they say use hpt's to make sure the hcg is all the way down. Some docs just tell everyone the same time frame, which is silly since everyone us different. If I were you I'd switch doctors, and have your records transferred, and see what they say. It's always good to ask questions, don't just accept everything they tell you, find out why.

Anake and PDubs, I have to put Canada in my "want-to-see-someday" list :)

slight temp dip this morning as I expected..... running to pack my son for a field trip with school.....

nazz, I agree with angel....

Thanks guys. I was also reading doctors say to wait because if you haven't had a period then you will be a "difficult patient" because you will keep asking for blood tests and ultrasounds and be worried and stuff. I'm pretty sure my doc would be monitoring me closely anyways like he was this time. I'm sure my doc wanted me to wait just so my periods would become regulated. I've been reading a lot of stories though and most people that got pg right after a mc said everything was fine and baby was healthy, but a few people said they mcd again and their doc told them it wad probably from not waiting. Who knows... They're taking my hcg on Wednesday to make sure it goes down. If it doesn't I guess that means I'll need a d and c to get the rest of the tissue out. I have a feeling were juste going to go ntnp and then if nothing happens well probably start trying again in the fall.

Yes there is a London in Canada...we are birthplace to such people as Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams (St. Thomas, close enough), Justin Bieber (Stratford, again, close enough - though not really wanting to claim him recently) Kittie, Sir Frederick Banting (co-creator of insulin), and John Labatt (ala Labatt beer).

We also hosted the World Figure skating championship this winter...super exciting for me (not)

anywho...good luck at your appt. Nazz, FX with your next cycle, however you choose to proceed :hug:

I'm not really the type that drools over celebrities, but Ryan Gosling is hot!

Neither am I, I really don't have much use for celebrities but sometimes it's help identify with an area :) And I know many think Ryan Gosling is a looker haha...I personally go for someone a little thicker and tattoos and such...Channing Tatum works for me...or Aaron Lewis or Shifty Shellshock...yummm :wohoo:

Neither am I, I really don't have much use for celebrities but sometimes it's help identify with an area :) And I know many think Ryan Gosling is a looker haha...I personally go for someone a little thicker and tattoos and such...Channing Tatum works for me...or Aaron Lewis or Shifty Shellshock...yummm :wohoo:

My home towns claim to fame is hockey players that either came from there or played their junior hockey there. We had one movie shot in Penticton, but it was a long time ago (My American Cousin).

My boobs aren't as tender...but boy are they veiny!
I just got a Gerber formula starter kit with a $15 coupon, a $4 coupon, and 2 tubs of powder formula. Also got a similac kit, 2 tubs of formula $5 coupons, and a bottle. This is from my MC pregnancy when I signed up for a bunch of free stuff and baby clubs. I'm holding out this time till about 12 weeks. I'm excited/nervous for next week's scam and hope to have a better pic and hear the hb and not just see it.

Side note: I have successfully used the bathroom 3 days in a row after not going for 7 days! I feel much better! :D

Had my first appointment today! It's starting to feel very real!

But it was definitely no big deal.:coffee: Talked about family history, took some blood and did a urine test, got tons of pamphlets... and that's about it!

Won't have my first ultrasound until 18 weeks. My mom (told my parents two days ago!) said when she was pregnant, she only had one ultrasound the whole time! I'm so happy that she knows now. They were beyond excited, and now they're trying to thinking of what the baby will call them. "MiMi" and "Poppy" are my votes.

My boobs aren't as tender...but boy are they veiny!
I just got a Gerber formula starter kit with a $15 coupon, a $4 coupon, and 2 tubs of powder formula. Also got a similac kit, 2 tubs of formula $5 coupons, and a bottle. This is from my MC pregnancy when I signed up for a bunch of free stuff and baby clubs. I'm holding out this time till about 12 weeks. I'm excited/nervous for next week's scam and hope to have a better pic and hear the hb and not just see it.

Side note: I have successfully used the bathroom 3 days in a row after not going for 7 days! I feel much better! :D

:happydance:yay for pooping!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->