Welcome to the Nut Hut!

OMG Nazz! I'm so sorry you had to go through that! My thoughts are with you girl. We're all here for you.

Oh Nazz, I am so sorry :hugs: I hope you start feeling better really soon!! :flower:

ANgel, sounds great! I think your gonna have a girl for some reason!

I thought maybe girl just due to the differences in this pregnancy, but who knows? I've had the word "he" keep slipping out without thinking, but maybe that's because I've only had boys so I naturally just think that way.

A couple weeks before finding out the sex before, I got a strong feeling I was having a boy, sow maybe in a few weeks ill start to get a strong feeling!

My pics are a little blurry, but better than last time! Just blurry cuz this little bean was wriggling so much, like dancing almost! The feet were stomping and the arms kept going up and down.

I thought maybe girl just due to the differences in this pregnancy, but who knows? I've had the word "he" keep slipping out without thinking, but maybe that's because I've only had boys so I naturally just think that way.

A couple weeks before finding out the sex before, I got a strong feeling I was having a boy, sow maybe in a few weeks ill start to get a strong feeling!

My pics are a little blurry, but better than last time! Just blurry cuz this little bean was wriggling so much, like dancing almost! The feet were stomping and the arms kept going up and down.

HAHA...my little guy kept putting his hands in front of his face when the ultrasound tech was trying to measure his head. Doctor tried to find the heartbeat yesterday and he kept moving away from her.

I have a pic where you can tell the hands are on each side of his face, like up by each cheek.

My NT scan is booked for June 3Rd, I'll be 13 weeks and it's a detailed scan, so I'm hoping to get lots of pictures, like a nice profile pic...those are always the best, but I like the pictures they take under their little butts too, lol ....it looks like a horse shoe!

Hello ladies. I'm glad everyone is for the most part doing ok, but I just had the worst day of my life. So yesterday morning my spotting turned into bleeding and the worst cramps I've ever had. Went to my OB and he did a pelvic exam and looked up in there and he said it seemed suspicious because I was so sore. He ordered me blood work for white blood cell count and hormones and he also ordered an u/s for that day or the next. When I went to the front to book the u/s they told me there's no way they can fit me in! I was so pissed and could hardly stand I was in so much pain. I finally convinced them to get me in, and during the u/s my OB told me it looks like an ectopic. So they immediately took me into surgery! They found that it was an abdominal pregnancy. There was some bleeding in the tube, but the pregnancy was like in between my liver and bladder or something, right outside my fallopian tube. They told me it was too dangerous for them to take it out so they are just hoping that it will absorb and if not they will give me methotrexate to get it out.

Everyone is kind of pissed that my OB didn't catch this sooner, but I understand why he didn't. I mean I had a "mc" and I had a pseudo sac in my uterus. I can see how it was easily missed, although I myself was already suspicious when my hcg only lowered 100 points in a week. Well I'm still in the hospital, but they are letting me go today. My belly hurts so bad I have an incision in my belly button and 1 on each side of my tummy. OH has been very sweet to me, and so far a pretty great nurse lol. I'm afraid of going home though away from all the docs... I can hardly even walk. Sorry this was such a long one! And sorry if I put a damper on anyones day! I'm glad to have you all my little nutty family!!!

:flower::hugs:OMG! Hope you get to feeling better love! And I agree with Angel, you need to speak with an attorney....if they wouldn't have squeezed you in for that u/s, what could have happened to you? That is just crazy...I would also seek another dr. WOW!

Nazz I am so so so so SO sorry! You poor thing, I can't even imagine :hugs:

Please do whatever you have to do to take care of yourself. Mentally and physically!

We are here for you!

Angel Wings, glad everything is good with your baby!!!! We are very blessed.

I hope nazz comes back on to update, I feel sorta bad for sharing my news after what she went through. I can relate to her , between miscarrying, and also not knowing what's going to happen- I had my left ovary and tube removed at 18 for a malignant tumor - on top of the malignancy, a second, very large, benign tumor grew...- it was a rare condition especially for my age. I was so scared! Test after test, then immediate surgery!

I feel like she's dealing with something similar, though not exactly.

Just reading her post I was so mad at her doctor! I know she needs rest, and hopefully will go straight to another hospital at the slightest change in her condition!

Nazz- if you're reading we're all here for you :flower:

Just found out Jason's mother had to call 911 for an ambulance. She'd been feeling dizzy and constantly throwing up, she couldn't move....
They just got the CT back and she has had a stroke and is severely dehydrated.

The thing that is making me and Jason mad is that his 3 brothers all live with her. They are all between 23 - 34 years old, and she kept saying she felt like she was dying and they weren't helping her or taking her serious! She had to call an ambulance because she couldn't drive in her condition and apparently her own adult kids were too damn lazy to help her to the car and drive her!

She pays all the bills and they are all taking advantage of her and two of them have, well, ...issues.....
We don't know yet how severe it is, but it has affected the left side of her body.

We are going to try to get her to come stay with us for a bit once she is released. She doesn't need the stress of her other son's activities, and she needs people around her that will actually help! His sister is at the hospital now and also offered for her to stay with her, but she lives over an hour away and we are only ten minutes away -
Smh that 3 "grown" men sat by why their mother called 911 for herself! Ugh! I am just pissed at people today! His mom is in her 60s and works long hard shifts at a Disney hotel just to support her and her grown kids!
She had prior health issues and her job is very strenuous.

Jason cried a little and I've only seen him cry like 3 times in the 5 1/2 years we've been together.
Please add thoughts or prayers for my mother in law as well as nazz :cry:

Nazz and Angel I am praying for both of you.

Nazz I think you are owed some kind of recognition that your doc failed you! Somevof them get offended if you get a second opinion but hey it is not our fault if some are incompetent pricks. Get well soon.

Nazz, that is so scary, and I'm so glad that someone finally took you seriously. Be good to yourself and take the time to recover, and be sure to go back to the hospital if ANYTHING changes. You're in my thoughts.

Angel - the behaviour that your brothers in law displayed makes me sick. Not to be spiteful, but it would serve them right if your mil moved in with in with you or her daughter and sold the house. They're grown-ass men - time for them to act like it.

Nazz, that is so scary, and I'm so glad that someone finally took you seriously. Be good to yourself and take the time to recover, and be sure to go back to the hospital if ANYTHING changes. You're in my thoughts.

Angel - the behaviour that your brothers in law displayed makes me sick. Not to be spiteful, but it would serve them right if your mil moved in with in with you or her daughter and sold the house. They're grown-ass men - time for them to act like it.
I know!

Aw Angel, that's awful! I will be praying for your MIL's health and hopefully your family can figure out a better situation for her, I can understand where you would be frustrated.

Nazz I hope you are doing ok...

SO I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a little streak of blood...im starting to freak out it was little but it was red....

Ft I have gotten used to bleeding and spotting now but it should never be taken for granted. If you are in pain or the bleeding increases contact your doc : hugs:

So I think I'm having my first actual 'craving'...all I've wanted to eat lately is taco salad :)

We'll my doctor brought me in to do some blood work. Results will be in on Monday and my scan is on Wednesday. I freaked out for a second to even see blood, but I'm not in any pain and it wasn't much and is already gone. My doctor said 'break through' bleeding is common at 8 weeks!

We'll my doctor brought me in to do some blood work. Results will be in on Monday and my scan is on Wednesday. I freaked out for a second to even see blood, but I'm not in any pain and it wasn't much and is already gone. My doctor said 'break through' bleeding is common at 8 weeks!
I've read that up to 50 percent pig pregnancies will have at least SOME blood our spotting. But you did the right thing, always get it checked just in case ....

I freaked over my light brown cm, and my doc immediately did blood ad well. Fx but I'm sure you will be fine, but I know it's scary. :hugs:

Your doc should do a follow up blood too, since just one hcg level doesn't say much, the range if normal is HUGE! My level at 5 weeks was still in the low range for 8 - that's how much it varies! The second draw will show how fast it doubles

She just called, I guess she order my results as soon as possible so she already got them back...she said everything is perfect for 8 weeks so I feel a lot better. She said we'll have my scan on Wednesday which will tell us more but she thinks I'm just fine. It makes me feel really good she took time after hours on a Friday to call me and make me more calm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->