Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Now, where is FT mommy?
I left her a message how to contact me, but she never did, which is fine, I understand on family vacation it can be hard to make extra plans, I'm just hoping she's ok.

I don't like when the preggos go MIA. It makes me nervous.

You hear that wugz and confetti!? Check in ok?

Rose you post enough so I don't worry. Plus I have your Facebook :)

I STILL think about tigger disappearing....

Agggh! I've been having ewcm today, and then just now I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there a little bit of blood. What's going on here? The first thing I thought was maybe I already O'd and implanted again, but that seems impossible and a HPT wouldn't tell me anything because I'm sure my HCG is still up anyways. I couldn't be getting my period already right? What is this!? :wacko: I hate being a girl sometimes!!!

It's possible to get a spot of blood when you o , even if you normally don't.

Phew shopping is really tiring now.

Just bought a dressing gown and a nightie for hospital plus I found a huuuuuge swimming costume not maternity which is great for my growing belly.I feel like free willy. Where are my size 10 clothes :cry:

Tomorrow is my scan....
I feel like it's the big day. Like the scan tomorrow decides everything. I've had bad dreams back to back nights. Last night they had a hard time finding the baby and when they did my doc said there it is, but it's.REALLY REALLY tiny....

I woke up with tears on my cheeks. This us the other reason I am prescribed klonopin, I sleep horribly, constant nightmares, night terrors that are so real I thrash in the bed or gasp for breath, shout, all for help, or cry - my doc wanted me to try to reduce my dose (2 x daily) and I've only gotten down to 1 1/2 times a day....but he did say ONLY if I can function at lower doses, as the category it's in says it should be taken when benefits outweigh risks.

So I'm going to tell him tomorrow what's been happening with my lower dose and if he thinks the bad sleep and stress dreams are worse than taking full dose.

If he says it will eventually go away, them I'll live with it. Sigh

Hi friends!!!

Sorry I have not been on at all, I thought I would get some free time on vacation but nope! Angel I wanted so badly to meet up, unfortunately we were busy literally every day we were there! And such bad timing but MS has officially hit me :cry: I have not thrown up at all but I have been nauseous every day on and off throughout the days for the past week, its not too bad but I definitely have to sit down and rest while experiencing it. Other than that vacation was fun, much needed family time. My daughter had a blast at Disney, Ill add some pictures!

Glad to see everyone doing good!
Good luck with your scan Angel, Im sure everything will be just fine! I have exactly one week until I finally get mine!

Attachments

• 282241_10100618957770762_1243316922_n.jpg
    282241_10100618957770762_1243316922_n.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 405575_10100624187739862_1615914655_n.jpg
    405575_10100624187739862_1615914655_n.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 486734_10100617602885962_397051933_n.jpg
    486734_10100617602885962_397051933_n.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 941874_10100624185693962_1763385302_n.jpg
    941874_10100624185693962_1763385302_n.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi friends!!!

Sorry I have not been on at all, I thought I would get some free time on vacation but nope! Angel I wanted so badly to meet up, unfortunately we were busy literally every day we were there! And such bad timing but MS has officially hit me :cry: I have not thrown up at all but I have been nauseous every day on and off throughout the days for the past week, its not too bad but I definitely have to sit down and rest while experiencing it. Other than that vacation was fun, much needed family time. My daughter had a blast at Disney, Ill add some pictures!

Glad to see everyone doing good!
Good luck with your scan Angel, Im sure everything will be just fine! I have exactly one week until I finally get mine!
I totally understand! I'm just glad you posted! Both you and wugz went MIA for awhile and that makes some of us nervous!

Sorry for the morning sickness :(

I only get nauseous in the afternoon, but like you, I don't actually throw up (except twice early on), but instead I find my self starving, yet NOTHING will sound good...yesterday I was burping so much it was ridiculous, it was like having the burp equivalent of hiccups for 4 hours, no lie. After about 2 hours, my mouth started to get a soapy taste, and then the burps actually made my mouth get foamy!
:wacko: how bizarre is that??

Never had that happen before! I finally ended up eating a pbj with a small slice of a cookie cake....that's it for the whole day

Jason is real worried that I'm barely eating, but I'm taking my vitamins plus an additional b complex that includes extra folic acid, and also a vitamin d 3 supplement, since my last bloodwork showed those 2 vitamins to be slightly low.

I totally forgot to get OB panel bloodwork done! I was supposed to by yesterday so my doc would have the results tomorrow! :dohh:

Been real forgetful lately. Oh well, I go back again in 2 1/2 weeks for my NT scan and will promise him to get that blood work done by then!

My cat is getting weird again. He took like a 2 week break, but I am convinced he knows I'm pregnant.
Usually when I lay down for bed he follows me to my room and then lies on top of me while I pet him. Now he's putting his arms, chest and head on my chest, but keeping his legs off my lower belly! First he started spreading his legs out, so that his back legs would each be on my hip bone, now he won't put anything there.
He also through out the night well wake me cuz he's petting so loud and kneading my hair, and muzzles my neck and ears and it tickles. Sometimes he gets tangled up in my hair and Jason had to remove him. Then he stands next to me, states at me with a blissful look and leads the bed next to me...

Also while on the couch, heel jump up next to me and purr and stare at me. I start petting him and when I stop he literally taps me in the shoulder! Like "hey keep going"
He doesn't do this to anyone else, and stopped kneading my hair before he was an adult cat. He's almost four now and is starting to do it again. He was real into it the week I found out I was pregnant, and seems to be picking it back up. I wonder if there's another hormonal shift, since the baby is now a. fetus?

My cat attitude really hasn't changed. She's just as insane as ever. Although she likes to come up in the morning for her daily scratch before I get out of bed.

Went to my doctors appt today and all my tests and ultrasound results were great! Now to do the sugar load test in 2 weeks. She's sending me for a consult with an anesthesiologist because of my back problems and issues with any kind of freezing (dental, stitches...).

Beautiful pics and family FT :) glad you had a great vacation...I'm leaving for my trip to Ottawa early tomorrow morning...so excited to have a few days off with old friends and DH's family too :)

Saw the FS this afternoon and he has put me on FertilPro which has some Vitamin D3 and folic acid, so I can switch from my generic prenatals, also Vital-Q Ubiquinol which is the reduced form of CoEnzyme Q10 and also on DHEA which is supposed to help with my egg quality since the quantity is low....anywho...taking all those with my Met and don't see him for 6 weeks and just kinda see what happens...so many pills I got one of those pill holders to keep them straight...up to 10 pills a day, and actually 12 right now until I finish my Prometrium to jump start AF again...bah...the things we do to get preggers!

Holy crap I feel like I've been hit by a truck today! So tired and spacey. Hope I'm not getting a cold!

Great pics of the family Ft hope your ms subsides.

Angel your cat reminds me of the cat I had when I was preg with my son.

Anake I hope you feel better soon.

Hello ladies. I'm glad everyone is for the most part doing ok, but I just had the worst day of my life. So yesterday morning my spotting turned into bleeding and the worst cramps I've ever had. Went to my OB and he did a pelvic exam and looked up in there and he said it seemed suspicious because I was so sore. He ordered me blood work for white blood cell count and hormones and he also ordered an u/s for that day or the next. When I went to the front to book the u/s they told me there's no way they can fit me in! I was so pissed and could hardly stand I was in so much pain. I finally convinced them to get me in, and during the u/s my OB told me it looks like an ectopic. So they immediately took me into surgery! They found that it was an abdominal pregnancy. There was some bleeding in the tube, but the pregnancy was like in between my liver and bladder or something, right outside my fallopian tube. They told me it was too dangerous for them to take it out so they are just hoping that it will absorb and if not they will give me methotrexate to get it out.

Everyone is kind of pissed that my OB didn't catch this sooner, but I understand why he didn't. I mean I had a "mc" and I had a pseudo sac in my uterus. I can see how it was easily missed, although I myself was already suspicious when my hcg only lowered 100 points in a week. Well I'm still in the hospital, but they are letting me go today. My belly hurts so bad I have an incision in my belly button and 1 on each side of my tummy. OH has been very sweet to me, and so far a pretty great nurse lol. I'm afraid of going home though away from all the docs... I can hardly even walk. Sorry this was such a long one! And sorry if I put a damper on anyones day! I'm glad to have you all my little nutty family!!!

Great pics of the family Ft hope your ms subsides.

Angel your cat reminds me of the cat I had when I was preg with my son.

Anake I hope you feel better soon.
I had another nightmare last night, worse, way worse than the night before, I won't even say what it was, to horrific, but it was the type that wakes me up gasping for air, and I shot straight up in bed- my cat was curled up by my head but looking at me. I wonder if I was doing something in my sleep that got his attention or if he was just laying there. These night terrors must be hitting me cuz of my scan in a
Couple hours. Ugh, I'm terrified.

Hello ladies. I'm glad everyone is for the most part doing ok, but I just had the worst day of my life. So yesterday morning my spotting turned into bleeding and the worst cramps I've ever had. Went to my OB and he did a pelvic exam and looked up in there and he said it seemed suspicious because I was so sore. He ordered me blood work for white blood cell count and hormones and he also ordered an u/s for that day or the next. When I went to the front to book the u/s they told me there's no way they can fit me in! I was so pissed and could hardly stand I was in so much pain. I finally convinced them to get me in, and during the u/s my OB told me it looks like an ectopic. So they immediately took me into surgery! They found that it was an abdominal pregnancy. There was some bleeding in the tube, but the pregnancy was like in between my liver and bladder or something, right outside my fallopian tube. They told me it was too dangerous for them to take it out so they are just hoping that it will absorb and if not they will give me methotrexate to get it out.

Everyone is kind of pissed that my OB didn't catch this sooner, but I understand why he didn't. I mean I had a "mc" and I had a pseudo sac in my uterus. I can see how it was easily missed, although I myself was already suspicious when my hcg only lowered 100 points in a week. Well I'm still in the hospital, but they are letting me go today. My belly hurts so bad I have an incision in my belly button and 1 on each side of my tummy. OH has been very sweet to me, and so far a pretty great nurse lol. I'm afraid of going home though away from all the docs... I can hardly even walk. Sorry this was such a long one! And sorry if I put a damper on anyones day! I'm glad to have you all my little nutty family!!!
Omg! I'm so sorry!
I've read about those, despite popular belief, ectopic doesn't always mean tubal! It's very rare what happened to you! :hugs: :cry:

I'm so sorry, you must be terrified!

I never did care for your doc just by the stories you were telling!
I honest to God think you have a strong case for a lawsuit! If you didn't go back on your own, you could have died! I'm crying right now I feel so bad! That's horrible, you had all the signs and for them not too look is ridiculous! I read up on exotics and pseudo sacs, there is an ready way to tell the difference. It's called the "double decidual" sign- around the sac it should look like you have a white or lighter colored ring aground the sac- if that's not visualized the doc is too run tests to rule out ectopic.

Trust me I've read.a LOT, and this is medical negligence. I swear to God, if you give me the information I will call that damn doctor and give him a piece of my mind and threaten with a.m. lawsuit!

I'm dead serious nazz! Besides the physical pain, the emotional pain had now just doubled as it has brought everything back.

Keep us updated. Talk to a lawyer, I honestly mean that, bring all your records, including every single piece of info from your "doctor".

It's not even do much about the money, but this will go on that doctors record, and perhaps prevent another woman from being told to "deal with it".

I'm so mad I'm shaking so sorry for the typos

They didn't even give you the shot?! Holy shit! Go to the ER! I'm telling you, please listen, I saw a show in this EXACT THING. You have to be in the hospital under close observation! The shot should have been the very first thing they did, then watch you and keep scanning!

:gun: :ninja: :trouble: :bodyb:

I will drive up there if I have to!
Ugh!

Crap! I can't drive up there! Mu car us being fixed and I have my mother's Olds truck!

If your doc hasn't gotten more proactive by the time my car us fixed I'm coming up there!

Just got back.
Still measuring right on time, heart beat 178(which is good because it's supposed to peak in week 9 between 175 -180)
And we got to hear it this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->