Welcome to the Nut Hut!

If I lie on my back, and sorta push on my uterus, like just under bikini line, I swear I can feel bubs wiggling. Not so much on the inside, but little flutters against my hand.

I know that gas can trick women into thinking they feel their baby- I saw a post where someone was pregnant with their first and SWORE her baby was moving at 6 weeks, POKING NEXT TO HER BELLY BUTTON! hello! Uterus is no where near the belly button that early! But I DO remember flutters at 12 weeks with my youngest, and it is possible to feel "quickening", when the baby is small but just moves around, not like kicking or anything, and with each pregnancy your uterus gets a bit softer, which is why some women notice movement earlier...

Its weird, only feel it if push gently. I'm thinking it's vibrations that cause ripples in the sac fluid when bubs is dancing, I think that's what it feels like. Can't wait to feel REAL movement!

Welcome Pink yay more nutters to the group are always welcome.

Ft hope your scan went well.

Angel it can be pissible to feel baby this early as this is not your first preg as you said.

Afm I was so shocked to find my first boobue strechmarks. Thy are already big as when I had milk with my son this time they will be ginormous! The weight is still the same I wish I could stay the same weight until I deliver.

Scan went really well! They didnt do a vaginal one though, I was surprised! We saw baby and heard the heart beat, 167 :thumbup:! Makes me feel a lot better to see the baby, how sweet :happydance:

Yea! :yipee:
Happy for you ft

Ooh I have something I want you guys to watch! These guys had these electrodes put on their abs to simulate contractions. They don't have a way to simulate crowning and all that fun stuff, but this is pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtR_-MINR1o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The guy on the right looks a bit worse for wear after words, like he looks dazed. Plus since it's a.m. simulation, they get to do things like stand up and beat a pillow at stage 7 labor, which obviously women can't.
Still funny

Yay, that's great FTMommy!

Angel-I think you are right that I geared up to ovulate and didn't release the egg b/c my temp was a little down this morning from the past three days (chart below). :sad2: I guess I'll find out for sure on Saturday with my CD30 bloodwork but, as you girls know all too well, this is so frustrating!!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40be2f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Yay, that's great FTMommy!

Angel-I think you are right that I geared up to ovulate and didn't release the egg b/c my temp was a little down this morning from the past three days (chart below). :sad2: I guess I'll find out for sure on Saturday with my CD30 bloodwork but, as you girls know all too well, this is so frustrating!!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40be2f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart
My cycles were crazy since mu MC in September. This bfp cycle I ovulated.TWICE! I had 2 positive opk', a big temp shift that lasted 16 days with no dropping. I had to "adjust" my chart cuz ff won't recognize a second o . I had to discard 2 weeks of temps and put in false low temps. I thought I was preggo but my luteal phase is always 15 days, so on day 16 past o , when I got Bfn's, I peed on an opk and sure enough, positive! Couldn't believe it. My son had surgery (emergency) that same weekend, but we managed to DTD anyhow. SO glad I used the opk despite having already ovulated!
As annoying as it is, don't lose hope, and o'ing late does not hurt your chance of conception. O o'ing EARLY cam however .... Sometimes the egg gets released before it's matured.

So hang in there!

Well bathroom is painted! Just have clean up and put everything back. Baby's room is cleaned out and the walls are washed. I'm doing the cutting in and the trim and letting my parents do the rest of the walls lol. I'm getting excited here!

Well bathroom is painted! Just have clean up and put everything back. Baby's room is cleaned out and the walls are washed. I'm doing the cutting in and the trim and letting my parents do the rest of the walls lol. I'm getting excited here!

cannot WAIT to see pics of some nurseries...I forget, do you have a "theme"?

Seeing ft pic, I just realized I never posted my 9 1/2 week pic!

I'll just post the one I like best, his/her hands are up by each side2013-05-17 09.32.08-1.jpg of the face...

great U/S pics ladies! :thumbup:

Well the bathroom is all finished and I taped off and cut in the edges in the baby's room. OMG I'm pooped!!

Hey ladies, glad you're all doing well. I had a doc appt yesterday he said I look fine... but they won't know if I need the methotrexate junk until they look at my blood and make sure hormones are going down. I feel ok though, walking almost normally again. Still really sore though.

I'm already getting annoyed with the wedding stuff... OH and I wanted to do it in the beginning of January, but my mom wants us to do it in the summer (in a year) so my parents have more time to save for it. She thinks if we do it in January it will look "thrown together"... she wants to have like a decorator and florist and blah blah, when I was just going to do a lot of DIYing, like buying things from Michaels and stuff like you were talking about anake. We're only having a small wedding anyways, not because of price, but because we just don't want a bunch of people we don't really care about there. Just family and close friends, and I don't think our family and close friends are going to judge if we have a florist and decorator and the whole shibang or if we do it all ourselves. Oh well.

Hey ladies, glad you're all doing well. I had a doc appt yesterday he said I look fine... but they won't know if I need the methotrexate junk until they look at my blood and make sure hormones are going down. I feel ok though, walking almost normally again. Still really sore though.

I'm already getting annoyed with the wedding stuff... OH and I wanted to do it in the beginning of January, but my mom wants us to do it in the summer (in a year) so my parents have more time to save for it. She thinks if we do it in January it will look "thrown together"... she wants to have like a decorator and florist and blah blah, when I was just going to do a lot of DIYing, like buying things from Michaels and stuff like you were talking about anake. We're only having a small wedding anyways, not because of price, but because we just don't want a bunch of people we don't really care about there. Just family and close friends, and I don't think our family and close friends are going to judge if we have a florist and decorator and the whole shibang or if we do it all ourselves. Oh well.

Oh man that's no good...pick the date YOU want!! Don't let your mom dictate what date you guys get married even if they're paying for it. My mom tried to get us to do our wedding at the end of May instead of the beginning because my Grandparents were celebrating their 60th...but that's their day not ours.

Has she priced out how much a decorator costs?! and a florist?! Some of the decorators go WAY over the top. I know it's tough with family when they're paying, but stand your ground. It's not her wedding!

Hey nazz! I hope all this comes to an end for you soon :hugs:

We are thinking of doing a very small wedding, and possibly just a courthouse thing, but then having a nice reception. That's where most if the fun happens!

But there us a small, well known wedding chapel not far from us that is very cute. So that's a possibility. I think bigger weddings are beautiful, it's just not our thing really. The only thing I want that may be expensive is a wedding dress.
With my ex, I was only 20 and still had a rebellious streak, and refused to do anything traditional. We did an outdoors wedding, I just wore a dress, not white our wedding style, and we had my favorite pizza/Italian food cater it! Lol, it was cool though, we walked "down the aisle" on my uncle's long dock on the lake, and got married under the cabana thing at the end of the dock.
I just want a real wedding dress. He just wants to be married and is willing to go along with whatever. :)

His mom is back home from the hospital after her stroke. Mentally she seems ok,.only shall slips here and there. But she can't move. Like literally, if she's laying down, she can't even sit up without help. It effected a large area of her cerebellum, only 2 or 3% of strokes do that, and the neuro feared the worst at first. She keeps saying she wants to live long enough to see her grandchild...:cry: which makes Jason and I both sad. Her other sons (think I mentioned them) are half the source if her problems.... They cause her a lot of grief. When she learned I wad pregnant she said it wad the best thing she's heard in years...she even said she would baby sit full timeas she is due to retire in January. With the stroke, I think shell be retiring earlier :/
I'd really like to get married soon (before I was in no hurry, I know we'll be together forever, I have a ring, we live together, etc...I didn't feel the piece of paper was necessary)
But now I know she wants to see that (it would be the first wedding of her 5 kids), and the baby (her first blood related grand child)

We're trying to save for a new car ad well, my car blew a head gasket last year and would have been thousands of dollars to fix, so now we share a vehicle...
So much to do, and needs so much money...Ugh, guess I'm having a worry wart day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"