Welcome to the Nut Hut!

What color are you doing the baby's room in?

It's a soft green. It's a little too minty, but I think it'll look good once it's done and everything is in the room.
Sounds nice.... I prefer green to blue (green is my favorite color), and for a girl I prefer lavender to pink (people is my second favorite color!)

If you used dark wood in the room, it would tone down the "minty" aspect of pastel green.... I'm very good with color tones and what compliments what, or tones down, or brightens, etc - but obviously, do what you like, not me! Lol

I don't think we're going to paint the baby's room, just decorate...

Especially since it's a small room and will only be temporary....with my oldest we did a noah's ark animal theme, it was so cute. From an ad in the newspaper, for $40 I got 2 full crib sets (sheet and bumper pad AND matching blanket), a ceramic Noah's ark with a bunch of animals, a lamp with the ark, and a nice picture to hang. There was something I'm forgetting....
But the lady I got it from had twins, in the paper it didn't mention that, and everything was in new condition, couldn't tell it had been used cuz it barely was, apparently those items were temporary until the actual nursery was complete...(found out late she was even having twins)
It was a cute theme and the items would go well with any colors, as the animals were all different colors and the sheets with the animals on them were a very soft beige.

What color are you doing the baby's room in?

It's a soft green. It's a little too minty, but I think it'll look good once it's done and everything is in the room.
Sounds nice.... I prefer green to blue (green is my favorite color), and for a girl I prefer lavender to pink (people is my second favorite color!)

If you used dark wood in the room, it would tone down the "minty" aspect of pastel green.... I'm very good with color tones and what compliments what, or tones down, or brightens, etc - but obviously, do what you like, not me! Lol

I don't think we're going to paint the baby's room, just decorate...

Especially since it's a small room and will only be temporary....with my oldest we did a noah's ark animal theme, it was so cute. From an ad in the newspaper, for $40 I got 2 full crib sets (sheet and bumper pad AND matching blanket), a ceramic Noah's ark with a bunch of animals, a lamp with the ark, and a nice picture to hang. There was something I'm forgetting....
But the lady I got it from had twins, in the paper it didn't mention that, and everything was in new condition, couldn't tell it had been used cuz it barely was, apparently those items were temporary until the actual nursery was complete...(found out late she was even having twins)
It was a cute theme and the items would go well with any colors, as the animals were all different colors and the sheets with the animals on them were a very soft beige.

Yeah the furniture is almost all dark cherry-ish colour. I used to work for Dulux Paints (formerly ICI Paints) so I know what you mean about colour :winkwink:

Anyone know if it's safe to ride roller coasters at 11 weeks?
I googled it and it's all over the place - some say err in the side if caution, some women say they went in rides their entire pregnancy....
I know towards the end it would be bad, the placenta being do heavy it could tear....

We're going to Busch gardens on Sunday and I want to ride a couple good rides!
I called my doc today but the office was closed :growlmad:

I think if it doesn't have a lap bar, (but a harness instead, those never push on my belly) and you aren't being jerked around or in free fall it would be ok.

Idk.

Ft, confetti, someone : ever done this?

Ft and Angel nice scans!!

Nazz I am glad you are feeling better as for your wedding it is your day so be assertive and let everyone know your decisions are final.

I had a 5 course sit down meal of about 60 persons at a well known hotel by the sea. Here the main thing is the church part which includes singer flowers etc.

I wont have a nursery as we live in a 2 bedroom maisonette. The bedrooms are both bigger than a usual bedroom and the boys will share and if it would have been a girl we would gave divided the and there would be plenty of space for both and a living area :).

Angel I havent gone on such rides preg mt husband would kill me.

No offense girl, but with your MC history I wouldn't even consider it!! Coasters can change every time your ride them depending on the day, weight of the vehicle...you just don't know what will happen. I know it's not fun, but you'll never forgive yourself if you went on the ride and something happened.

That's sort of what I was thinking, just seeing if anyone had a different answer.
Oh well, a couple rides my youngest isn't tall enough for anyhow, so we can go on something else :/
I love roller coasters, the more insane the better ! Bummer

That's sort of what I was thinking, just seeing if anyone had a different answer.
Oh well, a couple rides my youngest isn't tall enough for anyhow, so we can go on something else :/
I love roller coasters, the more insane the better ! Bummer

Oh I hear ya!! I LOVE coasters. Best coasters I've ridden were at 6 Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California and at Knott's Berry Farm :) Silverwood outside of Coeur d'Alene, WA has the old corkscrew rollercoaster from Knott's, they're pretty decent.

My favourite coaster of all time though is Colossus at Magic Mountain. If you ever saw the TV show Step By Step....it's that big white one they ride in the opening credits. Although they CGI'd (badly) an ocean in front of it...it's a parking lot lol....oh and if you've ever seen Ntl Lampoon's Vacation...that's Magic Mountain :D

I love the vacation movies
"the moose out front should have told ya"

Christmas vacation is my fav

Yippee we have a change table!! :happydance:

Michael's mom is a yard sale diva...got it for $25 and it MATCHES! Just have to replace a few screws on the support bars and buy a new pad for the top, but it's in pretty decent shape. Can't wait to finally start placing stuff :) I'm going to draw up a floor plan on graph paper and we'll play with the set up.

Just have to buy a floor lamp, a small side table and some baskets for the wire cage blocks and the change table and I think we have everything furniture wise.

So my stupid period arrived. Another 36 day cycle, meaning that the expensive opk kit I got was off by a week. No more money wasted on that.

I'm really disappointed that I'm once again waiting to start again. I don't temp, just mucus and knowing how long my cycle normally is. I know it will happen eventually, but trying and waiting SUCKS.

On to cycle 7.

So my stupid period arrived. Another 36 day cycle, meaning that the expensive opk kit I got was off by a week. No more money wasted on that.

I'm really disappointed that I'm once again waiting to start again. I don't temp, just mucus and knowing how long my cycle normally is. I know it will happen eventually, but trying and waiting SUCKS.

On to cycle 7.
:hug:
7 is lucky for some....

We know how frustrating it is!

Have you considered temping, just to see? Our just try dtd every other day.... That can be tiring though if you both work and have responsibilities. We did good to just
Bd like 4 times in the fertile window!
But are schedules are different and with 2 boys in school with homework, it's hard!

Have you tried preseed? It could be coincidence, but it worked my second cycle using it....and it can't hurt!

My latest project :D Bought a used glider rocker, but the cushions were dirty and I couldn't get them clean enough looking. Had some extra pillow cases we were not using from a duvet cover set and made some slip covers :D
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130526_212503_zpsae85dd80.jpg

My latest project :D Bought a used glider rocker, but the cushions were dirty and I couldn't get them clean enough looking. Had some extra pillow cases we were not using from a duvet cover set and made some slip covers :D
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130526_212503_zpsae85dd80.jpg

Very Cute :)

On to cycle 7.

33 day Cycle for me...on CD3...my FS said not to use OPKs that you should be able to tell from "qualitative symptoms" so anyway...not sure if I will heed his advice or not...I have like 100 IC OPK strips...so cycle #10 for us...going to try Soy again this cycle, CD3-7, 200 mg...FX something happens this time

Anake, that glider looks great! I always love seeing how a little effort can make so etching so valuable again.

As for me... We keep saying to each other 'every other day', but I really got thrown off by the damned opk last time. We did get 2 in for the real o, but it seems that nothing took.

I could temp, but I actually think it's not happening because we're over thinking it. Worrying about timing and to ping and mucus and how long to keep your legs up after... It takes away the fun, and just makes it so stressful.

For real this time. Every other day.

Hey Pdubs, the 33 day cycle is a huge improvement! Do you think you ovulated? I'd think so on a shorter cycle like that.
You're getting there. Sorry it takes so much work :hugs:

Anake, that glider looks great! I always love seeing how a little effort can make so etching so valuable again.

As for me... We keep saying to each other 'every other day', but I really got thrown off by the damned opk last time. We did get 2 in for the real o, but it seems that nothing took.

I could temp, but I actually think it's not happening because we're over thinking it. Worrying about timing and to ping and mucus and how long to keep your legs up after... It takes away the fun, and just makes it so stressful.

For real this time. Every other day.
I understand. To make things a bit easier, you could bd every third day until like day 15, then go every other day, and maybe right when you think you're o'ing go 2 days in a row, if you're sure you o'd, go back to every 3 days, and that should cover your bases without wearing you out, plus the slight change up won't feel AS scheduled you know? Oh and try the preseed!
Good luck for cycle 7 :dust:

:dust: to you to Pdubs!

And anyone else but where did 2ND try go?

Hey Pdubs, the 33 day cycle is a huge improvement! Do you think you ovulated? I'd think so on a shorter cycle like that.
You're getting there. Sorry it takes so much work :hugs:

33 is an improvement over 100+, unfortunately both cycles ended because I went on prometrium and I didn't ovulate last cycle according to bloodwork, and not likely at all Jan-March either...hopefully the new drugs FS has me on, and an upped dosage of soy I might see something this time...thanks for the hugs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->