Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Good morning!

Goodluck Sle & Pdubbs, hoping it happens for you guys soon...We all know how frustrating it can be :hugs:

Anake, love the glider looks really good!

Angel- I didnt ride much at Disney even though I was really early, The only thing I allowed myself to do was different boat rides through different attractions. No many coasters there though to choose from.
AFM: anybody else having insomnia?? Mine is soooo bad, its frustrating that I am sooo tired but my brain doesnt let me sleep. DH went out to buy Tylenol PM the other night but it was nowhere to be found (he went to 5 different places) turns out, it was recalled :wacko: so my doctor told me to get Unisom, I took it last night and it WORKED! I woke up sooo refreshed today to finally get a full night of sleep. I really hope this only happens throughout the first trimester, I dont want to depend on drugs everynight to sleep.

FTMommy, I haven't had to worry about insomnia thankfully. Crossing my fingers that you get some relief!

Well nausea is back with a vengeance! The last 2 days have been pretty nasty. Guess it's back to the pills again :( I just don't want to go to work today. Kinda have to since I've already been off for 5 days.

I flipped onto my right side last night and I guess I was squishing the little guy because he was going bananas in there! I went on my back and it instantly stopped. I think his head is on the upper left side of my stomach. This morning he must be pushing on my liver or something because man am I sore!

I just feel light flutters, very very rarely. Last night I felt a weird "swoosh", I know it's not gas bubbles since it's very low, and when you press, you can feel it even more...

Can't wait for.actual kicking and stuff, plus my NT scan next week! :)

Anake getting nausea again surely sucks. I was very nauseous last week especially if I eat a large meal late. Hope you feel better soon.

Ft I had insomnia in the first trimester used to stare at the wall for hours.

Angel your bean will be kicking like Karate Kid soon enough.;-)

LOL yes you'll be longing for the pre-kick days in your pregnancy when he/she keeps you up all night!

Hi all! Love the chair, Anake! We just bought one today, too! A little soon, I know, but we saw it used online, and they claimed it was only bought two months ago but mother's milk never came in so she never used it. It looks perfect in our room! The previous home owners had the nursery a blue-green (almost turquoise) color and I love it, works for a boy or girl, so we're leaving it as is.

We get to hear the heart beat in one week! Lol, sounds so lame compared to everyone who's had an U/S by now, but it's all I've got!

Tomorrow is the last day of school. Summer's here!

Never too early to buy something if you get a great deal on it! I didn't start buying stuff till 12 weeks though :winkwink:

My latest find is a baby bouncer for $10 off our local internet marketplace. I'm looking for storage boxes for some wire cage type shelves I bought years ago. IKEA has some, but I'd have to either order them, or have someone pick them up for me. Not worth driving 4 hours each way for them!

DAMMIT! I have to do the longer gestational diabetes test! I'm so not happy about this!

:hug:
Sorry Rose!
Your sugar came back a little high? I always have low sugar, it can get scary low. Last time before bloodwork (included a sugar and lipid panel, supposed to fast) I had my usual 2 cans if mountain dew but knew my sugar would be fine, and sure enough, 81! When I was hyper thyroid and burning everything so quickly and hospitalized, I had just drank a 20 oz dew, and they came into do bloodwork, again, RIGHT AFTER my blood sugar was 76! Back then I would get so hungry I'd shake and my vision got real blurry, it was scary. Now that they removed that sucker I sill get a little low sugar attacks, but nothing like before.
I'm sorry you're having (maybe) the opposite problem....

Let us know how it goes. I don't know what the second one involves....

Sorry rose :hugs: hopefully everything goes well! It just a longer test right? I think I read it was like 3 hours...yuck! Good luck!!

Good Morning Ladies!! Glad to see most are well, and the ones that aren't I hope it gets better, and I hope we get our :bfp:'s soon.

Question for you all. I just recently started using OPK's, the test line still isn't as dark as the control. But I was curious, what everyone's thoughts were on this. Going off of the 28 day cycle I just had (prometrium used) my "o" day should be the 31st of this month. However the Dr. put me on 50mg of Clomid for days 7-11. Using a clomid calculator it says my most fertile days would be the 2nd to the 6th. The test lines are getting darker, but aren't the same shade as the control....when should we definitely BD?? Or should we just bang like rabbits the next 2 weeks...lmao. I really don't want to miss any opportunity we may have to get a :bfp: Thanks for all the help ladies, and thanks for being there for me when I have crazy ramblings. Goin to work, blahhh! Be on later.:hugs:

Star I think if you bed a day on day off it should be fine. I am no expert on clomid etc hope someone else gives you a better answer.

I gave up on OPK's because the test line never got any darker than about half. Guess they don't work for everyone. I did the temps and followed my chart. When my temps started to nosedive we tried to BD'd every other day for approx a week. Seemed to work for us :)

yay just bought a second hand nappy changer with bath for 30 euros. It is practically brand new. It only has a little tear which can be easily fixed. As I said I wont have a nursery and cause I have a very large bathroom the changer will stay there. The baby will co sleep in our room (not in our bed hopefully) until he is big enough to go near his big bro .
So the next things are the baby monitor and playpen, which may come as a present from relatives.

Sooo excited lol

Attachments

• 20130529_170655.jpg
    20130529_170655.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5
yay just bought a second hand nappy changer with bath for 30 euros. It is practicallt brand new. It only has a little tear which can be easily fixed.

That's pretty cool! Can't say I've ever seen those.

Better to start early to be safe, and if you don't get a positive, I'd suggest keep going after you think you O'd. Every 3 days for now, then every other day the week you think you'll o, if you see ewcm, I'd try 2-3 days in a row, then every other day till you're sure...and I still recommend preseed....can't hurt anyways

I used to have a white changer cabinet like bath incorporated that my sister in law lent me. But I gave it back when she got preg with her daughter and than she gave it for good to someone else. I had bought a white cabinet and just bought the changer top part to put onto the cabinet. I just wanted something waterproof and this seemed ideal even to store when we are ready with it.

I agree with all the ladies...it's hard with the OPKs, sometimes they don't work, sometimes you miss the surge...honestly even if you catch the surge if you only get the end of it you miss a few days of spermies that could have been sittin up there waitin :) I would bd every other day if you can until you see EWCM, or postive OPK and then switch to every day, again, if you can...do that until you are sure ovulation is complete :)

Best of Luck...FF has my O date on June 12th which is a little later than I think it should be but FF is basing it on my cycle length last time which was longer than normal since the no O and then prometrium thing...

I'm doing Soy again this cycle, just bumped it up so we will be starting to BD every other day probably next week...FX TX

I never used a changing table, though yours looks nice confetti! I had travel changing pads, like a cushion pillow that unrolled with a pouch for wipes and a couple diapers in the bottom....at home I put down a crib pad to change, or just a towel, and would change them in the crib as newborns, then pretty much wherever in a couple months lol! My oldest HATED getting changed when he was newborn! Only for a few weeks, but boy would he try to scream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->