Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Happy day ladies! It looks like AF is done, and just in time for our 4th anniversary! I just have to get through an afternoon of random questions from the students in the lab.

Happy day ladies! It looks like AF is done, and just in time for our 4th anniversary! I just have to get through an afternoon of random questions from the students in the lab.

Congrats on your anniversary :) Hope you have a lovely evening!

AFM AF is done as well...we're in sync this month :)

Yay good luck this month ladies!! Really hope you both get your BFP!!

My next appointment isnt until June 21st which I will be at 13 weeks then, they will test for down syndrome and a couple other things...it was optional but I opted for it...anybody else doing this?

Yes I am too, FT Mommy. The way I look at it, the more information the better! I don't think my screenings are until 16 weeks though... so you get to be the Guinea pig!

Thank you ladies for the responses! :winkwink: So, the :witch: left on the 24th. I started OPKing on the 27th. The first one the test line was really really pale. The next 2 days it was a little darker but no where near the color of the control. Today it went pale again. So, I am thinking that because I didn't start Clomid until cycle days 7-11, starting on the 23rd. It has messed with my "o"...Thinking I was naturally gearing up to "o" and then didn't because of the clomid... Going off of a 28 day cycle, I would tenatively "o" on the 31, so I'd be BDing now...and we have every other day since Monday. However, using a clomid calculator, it says my "O" time would happen between the 1 and 6th....so I am going to continue using the OPKs and see what happens and of course keep BDing every other day until the 6th. According to a Chinese gender predictor this would be our time for a girl! Lets hope it happens!!! :dust: to all still in the ttc loop.

My next appointment isnt until June 21st which I will be at 13 weeks then, they will test for down syndrome and a couple other things...it was optional but I opted for it...anybody else doing this?

I wont be doing any test I am a person that the least she knows the better. Because I know a lot of medical terms and biology etc It makes it worse.

Tomm I have a hospital ultrasound hope they give me a pic here the best hosp us public so the us pics they keep for the file.

The NT scan? Yep mine is next Monday. Its an in depth ultrasound usually done week 12 or 13, and they measure the fluid behind the neck, check the nasal bone, and also measure femur length....oh and look for brain cysts. If the scam is positive for a soft marker the doc may recommend amnio.or.CVS, to rule out downs and a couple other things. But I read that 95% that show a positive "soft marker", hwy the follow up test and everything is fine. The markers are just compatible with what they often find in downs babies, but are by no means definitive, unless you go for the ammo ,, at which point they analyze the DNA....meaning you can find out sooner the sex of your baby, but there are risks with amnio and CVs, so depending on the marker in the scan, the doctor may determine further testing is too risky....

I can't wait for the scan, at 12 weeks 2.days its identifiable as a baby, and I hope to get a nice profile shot.

I have been unbelievably tired. Took another 5.hour nap today! I was never do drained like this before!

Well I can't find a crib bedding set that I actually like, so I'm crocheting a bumper pad and buying solid colour sheets and a blanket to match. I can't believe how expensive bedding sets are!

Did you check newspapers and stuff? I think I mentioned on this thread the amazing deal I had gotten....
But you got talent with the craft stuff, if I did I'd probably do what you're doing, but I can't sew at all

Yeah I have checked in the classified and on our local online marketplace, but I don't see anything I like. It uses up yarn and Michael is perfectly fine with that lol

We actually got to go to the movies tonight, very rare for us! I got off work early, my oldest is out camping, my youngest stayed at my mom's tonight....
I'm actually off tomorrow, yea!
:dance:
2 days till scan!

Yay Angel Wings!!!!!! I'm right behind you! Just got done taking a little pregnancy announcement photo shoot... Me and the hubs in a pretty little park and I have a red bow wrapped around my belly with text saying "Coming Christmas 2013"! Can't wait to post it on FB the moment after we hear that heart beat this Wednesday!

I got a call from fetal medicine to set up my first trimester screenings... my OB isn't giving me an u/s until 18 weeks, but will I technically get to see a scan with this screening!?

Yay Angel Wings!!!!!! I'm right behind you! Just got done taking a little pregnancy announcement photo shoot... Me and the hubs in a pretty little park and I have a red bow wrapped around my belly with text saying "Coming Christmas 2013"! Can't wait to post it on FB the moment after we hear that heart beat this Wednesday!

post post post :) I love pics!

I got a call from fetal medicine to set up my first trimester screenings... my OB isn't giving me an u/s until 18 weeks, but will I technically get to see a scan with this screening!?

If your OB said not till 18 weeks, then probably not...the screenings are probably blood work, UNLESS maybe they will do a NT scan, for mine I go to the hospital, I guess my doc's ultrasound machine doesn't give enough detail for that or something. But if they set up the appointment and didn't mention drinking water, I'm still thinking no. But, at my doc, if they don't pick up the heart beat on the hand held doppler, they do a quick scan, cuz sometimes the doppler picks up the heart at 9 weeks, sometimes 14....so they double check if the doppler misses it.

Every doc is different so it's hard to say. Just call them on Monday and ask.

About to start 2ND.trimester!
:yipee:

yay! and I'm about to go into my 3rd Trimester! HOLY CRAP!
Yikes! Holy crap is right!
As long as my Monday scan goes well, that's when I'll bee officially breaking the news! STILL haven't told my mom, I'm freaking 33 and my mom still scares me, which is sad. I know she won't approve (based on her reaction last fall),, she knows something is up, apparently she asked Jason the other day what was wrong with me...usually I hear women bitching about their mother in law, but not me, it's my own mother that gives me grief! My mother in law (well soon to be in law) is great. She loves me, and is so excited about the baby. Since her stroke, she just keeps saying she'd be content with living long enough to see the baby...the doctors even told us that with the severity of her stroke, and the competitively lower damage, that she must be really holding on to something, one actually said "there is a purpose she's sill here"

:cry: she us such a sweet woman, and only like 63, I hope thus was a set back and nothing worse will happen.

Time is going by so fast Anake third tri and Angel second!

I am attaching a pic of the scan I had last friday the first is the profile and the second is from the top of bubs head.Time is going by so fast Anake third tri and Angel second!

I am attaching a pic of the scan I had last friday the first is the profile and the second is from the top of bubs head.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 5
Love the pics!
My doc prints pics anytime he does a scan, I'm not sure if the hospital will on NT scan, but I hope so! At this point it can actually look like a baby, not a gummy bear lol...I know the head will still be big. Hoping the bean cooperates and doesn't wiggle too much...my friend got the 3D scan at about 18 weeks and her baby moved so much that she only got one clear pic, the rest are a blur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->