Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I'm sure you're fine girl :) If you're not having pain or any other bleeding then take a deep breath a and relax ;)

At this far along it's definitely not a miscarriage...did it look solid? I get little goo balls that are usually light beige and found it it's just my cervix shedding a layer if the mucous plug and then rebuilding a new layer...

Also if you aren't drinking enough water, your pee can be almost orange, maybe it was orange pee mixed with cm?

Thanks girls. Yeah Angel wings, it sounds kind of like what you described with the goo ball so I'll just chalk it up as that. Haven't had a spot of anything other than whiteness for the last 4 months so it was kind of odd! I've calmed down now:)

Thanks girls. Yeah Angel wings, it sounds kind of like what you described with the goo ball so I'll just chalk it up as that. Haven't had a spot of anything other than whiteness for the last 4 months so it was kind of odd! I've calmed down now:)

Gross, huh? I've been getting them about once every other week for the last 8 weeks probably. Also, a lot of women have a thin layer of red blood cells on the outside of the cervix, a red blood cell or two, mixing with the discarded layer if the plug probably made the orange color. Nothing to worry about! It's a common thing and means nothing. From what I've read, doctors don't know why some women have thus outside layer, but it's not necessary andisn't a bad thing if it mixes then sheds with the old plug layer...

What we endure to have a baby! It's no wonder men aren't the "incubators" lol

Congrats ft! Wow! All the boys! :)
Crazy!
How exciting! Wonder if wugz will have a girl...if she is having a boy that would just be insane!
Then Pdubs and star better have girls!

Wow Confetti, this pic from your last definitely looks different! Just awhile ago you were maybe a smidge bigger than me...now you look perfect for your gestation!

A girl is what I am hoping for and what I'm predicted by the chinese gender chart thing if it happens this month....Not sure that it will.....only Bd'd twice during our fertile days....just been super busy and super tired. But hey, it only takes one time right....we'll see. :winkwink:

I don't think I'm ovulating/ovulated this month...i have like no CM...kinda weird never had that before...and with DHs new job/schedule we're not doing so good with the BDing so I doubt anything will happen this month...just means I get to do Femara next month :)

We would LOVE a boy, but obviously happy with either sex :)

I'm having such a hard time. My best friend (pretty much sister) has been trying just as long as we have and found out about 3 weeks ago she was pregnant. We were SOO happy, especially to be pregnant together it was everything we could have imagine. She was diagnosed with PCOS while TTC so the doctor put her on Metformin and she conceived within the first month, after she was pregnant the doctor told her to discontinue metformin and this past weekend she started to have cramping and bleeding. I woke up to a text message at 5am this morning that she had lost the baby overnight and I cant help to think it was because she was off her metformin. She was originally on it because of a hormone imbalance, you would think they would want her to continue that until her hormones straightened out?? UGH, I just feel sooo awful for her, especially because I just got good news that the baby is a boy and Ive been sharing with everyone and now I feel like a jerk for getting good news and gloating about it. My heart is broken for her :cry: Sorry for the novel, I just feel awful for her!!

Congrats ft! Wow! All the boys! :)
Crazy!
How exciting! Wonder if wugz will have a girl...if she is having a boy that would just be insane!
Then Pdubs and star better have girls!

Wow Confetti, this pic from your last definitely looks different! Just awhile ago you were maybe a smidge bigger than me...now you look perfect for your gestation!

A girl is what I am hoping for and what I'm predicted by the chinese gender chart thing if it happens this month....Not sure that it will.....only Bd'd twice during our fertile days....just been super busy and super tired. But hey, it only takes one time right....we'll see. :winkwink:
Yes, it only takes one time! (just ask those teen moms!)
:dust:

I'm having such a hard time. My best friend (pretty much sister) has been trying just as long as we have and found out about 3 weeks ago she was pregnant. We were SOO happy, especially to be pregnant together it was everything we could have imagine. She was diagnosed with PCOS while TTC so the doctor put her on Metformin and she conceived within the first month, after she was pregnant the doctor told her to discontinue metformin and this past weekend she started to have cramping and bleeding. I woke up to a text message at 5am this morning that she had lost the baby overnight and I cant help to think it was because she was off her metformin. She was originally on it because of a hormone imbalance, you would think they would want her to continue that until her hormones straightened out?? UGH, I just feel sooo awful for her, especially because I just got good news that the baby is a boy and Ive been sharing with everyone and now I feel like a jerk for getting good news and gloating about it. My heart is broken for her :cry: Sorry for the novel, I just feel awful for her!!
:hugs:
I know how you feel - idk if you remember me talking about it, but my best friend had a m/c when I was 13 weeks, she would have been 10, they've been trying for a year, it happened
in the weekend, and that Monday I had my scan and sent her pics and gushed about how
great it was, and that's when she told me...she had been too upset to talk..... I felt awful. Like really really bad. Her baby probably would have been born in my b day it's awful, the worst!
My BF said she was happy for me but want ready to talk just yet, so Iwaited and she called me later that week. It's her second mc in a row, the other was a year and a half ago, it also took her just over a year to conceive her son, but they can't find a problem. Like with me, they are basically telling her it's bad luck ....she's doing good now though.

So sorry about your friend, I truly know exactly how it feels. We actually met upwith my friends and her husband after my private scan at 15 weeks, since I was pretty close to her side if town, but I waited till they brought up the baby before I said anything, boys were with us, and I told them she had a mc recently and not to talk about my scan or the baby unless she did first. They understood since they know what i went through last fall, though they don't know about the chemicals. She ended up asking me how I was feeling, and if I was going to find out gender/etc, so I told her we just found it it was another boy, but didn't bust out the pics.just let her speak to you is my advice...:flower:

What do you girls think? 17 weeks, there's gotta be something there, right????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
yay I got a positive OPK! I'm so happy about it I can't imagine how I'm going to feel if i ever get a BFP! haha

I went back over the posts to around Christmas...anyone know what happened to B Michaelson or tigger?

It's a totally normal bump for your first wugz! I easily could have hid mine through the first six months....not this time on my third though!

Pdubs, that's awesome you got a positive opk! :dust:
Bd bd bd!
How exciting, maybe this will be your month!

Rose- tigger never came back , her last post was before her 8 wk appt, I remember her talking about it....
When she didn't post right away, I knew something went wrong :cry:

I messaged B mike not long after her disappearance and she just said that she was taking a break from ttc....
I'm also worried about nazz, even when things were bad she posted....her condition was serious, and I'm not
sure she even knew how serious since her doc was an idiot....things weren't right from the get go, and an abdominal
ectopic can be life threatening, I've never in my life heard of a doc that let's something like that "wait it out"! It pisses me off just thinking about it! :growlmad: :ninja: :trouble: :gun:

Exciting Pdubs! Yay yay yay!:sex::sex::sex:

Thank Angel Wings. One of my students in summer school today said they could finally see a bump so I was pretty excited. Had to snap a pic :)

Tigger's preggo ticker is still counting if you look at earlier posts... Hopefully that means all is still well:shrug:

I didn't click on Tigger, but her ticker says she's just about due. She got her + a few weeks before I did.

Just checked her profile. She hasn't logged on since Jan 8. Hope nothing bad happened to her :(

Yes I agree about Nazz...that pisses me off to no end!

Wugz that is definately a beginning of a bump! how cute!!!

P dubs congrats on your opk bd lady bd!!

Afm I am just trying to get by cause the heat is soooo unbearable. Plus bubs head is pressing on my bladder and I feel that I have to pee all the time. I just found out that if i pee and lean backwards I empty my bladder more so hopefully this will do the trick :rofl: I am obsessed with checking mine and bubs bag everyday in case I missed something lol. Getting a bit impatient.

Wugz that is definately a beginning of a bump! how cute!!!

P dubs congrats on your opk bd lady bd!!

Afm I am just trying to get by cause the heat is soooo unbearable. Plus bubs head is pressing on my bladder and I feel that I have to pee all the time. I just found out that if i pee and lean backwards I empty my bladder more so hopefully this will do the trick :rofl: I am obsessed with checking mine and bubs bag everyday in case I missed something lol. Getting a bit impatient.
It seems the poas addiction, once thought to be cured by bfp in fact only mutates to other obsessions....until my 12th week I was on google non stop...then it was gender obsessed, now I'm finally slowing down on clothes shopping for bubs - I've bought so much that in my shower invites I'm going to have to add a disclaimer saying not to buy clothes 3 months and under, lol....seriously...I have no lie about 12- 15 onesies, sleep gowns (2 plus one sleeper that can convert to a gown) hats, scratch mittens, socks, bibs, a few (like 4) general outfits, 4 sleepers, booties....
Couldn't help myself. Now I worry about the inconsistent movements...though I know with an anterior placenta it can mask movements, and I'm only 18 1/2 weeks....whoa, he must bepsychic cuz he just jabbed me! First strong motion in 2 days! And another! Ok, he's letting me know he's good, lol, so weird it's still happening as I type...:D

Super excited for Friday and my anatomy scan! :happydance:

Also my boys leave Friday for their annual 2 week stay with their aunt and cousins, so I have to admit I'm looking forward to lazy days and some alone time for me and Jason <3

This past week those hormones I always heard about but never personally experienced :blush: you know the sexual ones notorious in 2nd tri, have really surfaced...TMI but I think we :sex: more time in the last 5 days than the last 2 months! I was SO not in the mood before, but now it seems like the slightest, seemingly harmless touch and I'm ready! Probably never experienced it with asshat ex since, well, he's an ass, :rofl:
Plus, (sorry, cheesy hormones are amok) Jason truly is my soul mate, and that's another part of this hormone rush, I get totally CONSUMED with love for him...it's really nice, this last week reminds me of the early part of our relationship like almost 6 years ago...but he's not complaining ;)

I'd love to have a "baby moon", but our only chance would be in the next 2 weeks while the boys aren't here, and idk if we should spend that type of money...
Maybe a couple nights in Clearwater would be do-able. I just feel self conscious about being in a bathing suit...with my belly my bikinis wouldn't look right...and although I definitely have a bump, I'm still in that grey area where people might just think I have a beer belly :rofl:

Maybe a tank-ini? I don't want a grandma style maternity swim suit, and I don't want to spend normal price for a suit I'd only wear this summer...I think wall mart sells separates for cheap...maybe I'll think about it...

Confetti/ft mommy/other current moms: did you feel weird preggo in a suit? With my oldest I was good since I didn't even show till like late October, and my youngest was born in June, so it never came up... I need advice! Even non preggos/ttc'rs - what's your view on preggos in a bathing suit? What would you wear?

I didn't click on Tigger, but her ticker says she's just about due. She got her + a few weeks before I did.

A lot if people don't update their ticker...I've been on sites and the ticker will say "102 weeks pregnant" lol...
Of course I hope the best, but she was so excited, I think her ticker is just running. I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to be a pessimist, I just can't imagine being excited about your first appt, then nothing.... I still keep her and nazz in my thoughts though, just in case.

:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->