Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Baby's room is almost ready for our little boy! We just need the crib mattress and it's all done :D

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_7282sm_zpsf0cfd30f.jpg
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_7283sm_zpsdd7ec89e.jpghttps://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_7284sm_zpscaba0ad3.jpg

Wow that looks awesome Rose! Nesting are ya? ....that baby is coming so soon....usually about 4 weeks before (give or take) the nesting starts. It was STRONG with my first and I wasn't even sure what UT meant, until my mom saw me organizing all the baby clothes by size, then weather (he was born in winter, but we have plenty of winter days in the 80s) then by color, well organized everything, lol.
It didn't happen with my second son, I think I was too stressed out or something. I think it will happen with this one....

Lovely nursery rose!
Yesterday I went back through our thread and was re-reading all of our BFP's. So crazy, such an exciting time, I'm so glad we all knew each other while we were TTC it made our BFp's that much better, we were all rooting for each other!

We find out the gender tomorrow morning, I am SO excited. I have a gut feeling it's another girl, which would be perfectly fine :pink: she would be the first girl of the thread!! My Appointment is at 1030AM so I will let you guys know as soon as I get out!

Anake the nursery looks lovely and the colours are perfect!

Yest I got the puschair with the car seat etc out. It felt like the first time I was using them I had to read the instructions lol. I also nearly completed mine and bubs hospital bag and washed all the white sleepuits shawls etc. At 32 weeks or so I will get the crib ready. Right now I am like spring cleaning everywhere. Today I defrosted the freezer and cleaned the fridge plus the oven.

I feel hyper wish I could get everything done today.

Wow that looks awesome Rose! Nesting are ya? ....that baby is coming so soon....usually about 4 weeks before (give or take) the nesting starts. It was STRONG with my first and I wasn't even sure what UT meant, until my mom saw me organizing all the baby clothes by size, then weather (he was born in winter, but we have plenty of winter days in the 80s) then by color, well organized everything, lol.
It didn't happen with my second son, I think I was too stressed out or something. I think it will happen with this one....

LOL guilty as charged! I've already sorted everything into the bins. They probably won't stay that way, but at least I have it right now. I'm just slowly washing everything. I did sort stuff according to size and put the stuff I'd most likely use in the blue bins and the rest in the dresser. People have given me lots of clothing that is more for 6-12m so we won't be using those right away. Bought 2 packs of diapers on Wednesday, NB and size 1. Babies R Us had them on for 50% off. I've stocked up on wipes, lotions and bath stuff, but I didn't want to buy too many small diapers in case we don't use them. Might start gathering stuff for my hospital bag today. WOW in around 7 weeks I'm gonna be a mom :shock: <inset panic here> lol. I'm not overly worried about taking care of baby, but I'm starting to get nervous about delivery. I'm worried about them putting an epidural in my back because I already have back problems.

Ft we do need a girl around here! She'll have a minimum of 3 boys her age online, crazy if she ever met of them! Lol! Can't wait to hear the news! I also was thinking girl but I think wishful thinking got un the way if intuition...:haha: on the other hand, boys are in my comfort zone!

Wow confetti, you have hospital bags ready? That's awesome! I can tell you are ready for some action!!

LOL guilty as charged! I've already sorted everything into the bins. They probably won't stay that way, but at least I have it right now. I'm just slowly washing everything. I did sort stuff according to size and put the stuff I'd most likely use in the blue bins and the rest in the dresser. People have given me lots of clothing that is more for 6-12m so we won't be using those right away. Bought 2 packs of diapers on Wednesday, NB and size 1. Babies R Us had them on for 50% off. I've stocked up on wipes, lotions and bath stuff, but I didn't want to buy too many small diapers in case we don't use them. Might start gathering stuff for my hospital bag today. WOW in around 7 weeks I'm gonna be a mom :shock: <inset panic here> lol. I'm not overly worried about taking care of baby, but I'm starting to get nervous about delivery. I'm worried about them putting an epidural in my back because I already have back problems.

All your feelings, as I'm sure you already know, are totally normal. You'll feel like a baby pro before the end if the first month! ;)

I'm in the same situation as you with the epidural thing. My new OB hasn't bright it up yet, but my last one said besides a c section, he didn't want to risk an epidural due to scoliosis and the type I have doesn't make my spine the typical "s" curve, but us instead cork screwed, so he highly recommended general anesthesia. No biggie for me though, I've been put under a couple times. But they have to work fast so the baby doesn't become too sleepy ..but my best friends had a regular c section, and she was scheduled for 9 am, said it took about 10 minutes of prep, and her son was born at 922, 12 minutes later. So its a quick thing ...
anyways. :) IMO, better than 20+ hours if labor, but everyone feels differently on this natter

Anyone ever use GoFundMe? I just made a page to see if we can raise some money for our honeymoon...worth a shot...I just find it hard to believe anyone would donate money to a stranger :s

https://www.gofundme.com/3kl4fw

Loving the nursery Anake :)

He's doing the weird push/roll against my belly button, I can even see it! I was laying down, felt it and it felt so hard I lifted my shirt and there was like a ball under my belly button and slightly to the right...it's neat but kinda uncomfortable too.

It's a boy!!!!!! So excited, it was 100 percent, he was not being shy about it at all! Dh is super excited :) I'm a little nervous, I've only had a girl so I'll have to learn all about boys!

wow...that's crazy with all the boys :) I have yet to meet a women online/offline that is pregnant with a girl right now....

congrats FT...will be a new adventure :)

28+5weeks bump. I feel it is a little bit lower.

Attachments

• 20130713_172605-1.jpg
    20130713_172605-1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
Congrats ft! Wow! All the boys! :)
Crazy!
How exciting! Wonder if wugz will have a girl...if she is having a boy that would just be insane!
Then Pdubs and star better have girls!

Wow Confetti, this pic from your last definitely looks different! Just awhile ago you were maybe a smidge bigger than me...now you look perfect for your gestation!

Lol, I just noticed my ticker says "baby is now rolling"
I could have told them that like over a week ago! :)

YAY FT!! Welcome to Team :blue:
Everyone I know is having boys this year. Only one of my friends won't know till baby is born.

Yay Ft mommy!!!! Boys boys boys!!!

Ok physco girl pregnancy question that I would be too embarrassed to ask the doctor...
So I am over at a friends house for a cookout right now, and I went to pee about an hour ago. I peed. I wiped. No problems. I flushed... And as I walked out of the bathroom out of the corner of my eye, I saw something flushing down the toilet! It was like orangish looking! I don't know if it came from me or (gross) perhaps was left there by someone before? Nothing was there when I wiped, no cramps, nothing is wrong. But I can't stop thinking about it! It was probably
The size of a quarter. Someone tell me I'm crazy and that wasn't
some type of miscarriage or something!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->