Welcome to the Nut Hut!

yeah I get a lot of people that don't even think I'm pregnant...or maybe only 5-6 months along.

Yay bump pics!!

Anake you are soooo cute! bubs is definately snuggly in there. I was the same with my son. I couldnt drive and used public transport a lot of times I found places standing up and no one would give me a seat eve at 8 months preg grrrr cause they just thought I ate too much Ice cream lol.

Angel your bump is going to progress like mine.

I dobt want to jinx myself but no strechies on bump yet thanks God.

I follow the thread in third tri of the bump pics I love them.

Here's a better photo. Michael and I went for a hike a few nights ago.
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_7142sm_zps57b89ae8.jpg

Thanks everybody :) Really hoping for some good news soon...

Star I think we are pretty much on the same days...our fertile time according to FF is the 9-14th

Sorry Love, been on vacation....didn't even get online....yes...we are a day apart...my most fertile is the 10th-15th....so lets get to bding...and hope for a :bfp:..:dust::dust::dust:

We're on it Star :) :dust: come on baby, time to make a BABY!

Hope you had a good vacation :) where'd you go?

Here is my bump pic! cant believe I have popped so much! It took a good 6 months to pop with my first!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 7
Nice pics ft and Rose!

Good luck star and Pdubs! :dust:

Ft I read after your first pregnancy you usually show earlier cuz your body knows what to do, before your uterus even needs all that space in your abdomen your organs will shift before they are forced to. Just in the last week I popped out quite a bit, before that I still had a smaller bump that looks the same from like 12-16 weeks! It used to change too, but it's been the same for the last week or so...

I like your avatar pic Pdubs, I've Bern meaning to tell you that. I like how it's all blue. You look like you're from the future!

Thanks ladies :D

I'm starting to get a little nervous about delivery. I don't handle freezing well so hopefully it all works if I end up having a c-section. Hopefully bubs decides to turn so I can try naturally. I'd rather not have to recover from surgery. Never experienced that before. Closest thing I've had is recovering from stitches, but that was only on my chin and lower leg.

I think I'm going to take a day off tomorrow again. I'm getting tired so much more quickly these days. Just have to check what everyone else is working first.

haha yeah kinda :) I used to like taking self portraits a lot when I was single...this is DH's favourite, I don't know why though haha:
525348_10151366605317647_1333690395_n.jpg

This is one of my fave's of DH :)
483244_10150610387897647_408231595_n.jpg

We're on it Star :) :dust: come on baby, time to make a BABY!

Hope you had a good vacation :) where'd you go?

LOL...we went to the indianapolis zoo and childrens museum... the rest was at home...but it was fun...did something with the kids everyday.

Nice Star :) We went to Toronto a couple of weekends ago for DH's 30th birthday...did the CN Tower restaurant and an inner harbour tour...it was good...it was the long weekend and the pride parade was happening as well so it was a little hectic :) I wish we went to their zoo but it was way too far from the hotel/train station...and I don't travel that well so of course I was sick the whole last day :(

we are trying to go to Gozo our sister island I think you call it in english or Sicily for a holiday this summer. There are a lot of very nice converted farmhouses with pools in Gozo and we just chill and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->