Welcome to the Nut Hut!

FX for you star...I'm not due for AF until the 30th so we're close :)..hoping we get come good news since I actually had a positive OPK this month, but FS said that I didn't need to do them and to just look for qualitative changes and I did not see or feel anything this month...I didn't even get EWCM, just watery :( see how it goes...if nothing this time we are onto 2 cycles with Femara

FX for you star...I'm not due for AF until the 30th so we're close :)..hoping we get come good news since I actually had a positive OPK this month, but FS said that I didn't need to do them and to just look for qualitative changes and I did not see or feel anything this month...I didn't even get EWCM, just watery :( see how it goes...if nothing this time we are onto 2 cycles with Femara

Hopeful for you! :hugs:

**Rant coming**:cry::growlmad::wacko:

I don't know, this whole process is starting to get really tiring. We've been TTC since April 2012. I just want to give DH a child from his own blood line. He is so supportive and optimistic, when I am crushed and depressed. Sometimes I'd like to smack him. But I think that is all hormones...LMAO. Here I am crushed and sinking further and further into the abyss of depression, and he is like Dori from Finding Nemo. "just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming"...Almost like it doesn't affect him negatively at all. I mean I guess thats a good thing....cause someone has to be strong for the both of us...but sometimes I'd like to know that it hurts him or concerns him that it isn't happening as well. Is it bad for me to say that??

Hopeful for you! :hugs:

**Rant coming**:cry::growlmad::wacko:

I don't know, this whole process is starting to get really tiring. We've been TTC since April 2012. I just want to give DH a child from his own blood line. He is so supportive and optimistic, when I am crushed and depressed. Sometimes I'd like to smack him. But I think that is all hormones...LMAO. Here I am crushed and sinking further and further into the abyss of depression, and he is like Dori from Finding Nemo. "just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming"...Almost like it doesn't affect him negatively at all. I mean I guess thats a good thing....cause someone has to be strong for the both of us...but sometimes I'd like to know that it hurts or concerns him that it isn't happening as well. Is it bad for
me to say that??
:hugs:
No it's not bad to express your feelings at all! Have you told this to him? Maybe wait until it's a moment you're not as emotional, and just sorta say "I know i may get disappointed easily over ttc, and I appreciate your optimism, but sometimes I just need emotional support and understandin from you about why it upsets me, even if it's not bothering you. "

Just be honest and recognize his side, but let him know how you feel and most men just need to be flat out told what you need from them, lol, to us it's obvious, but I've learned it truly isn't obvious to them . I would just wait until it's a day that it ifs bothering you less, so you're less likely to get emotional and fight.

Hang in there! :hug:

tiring is right...we've been at it since July 2012...next cycle (if we need more cycles) we will start Femara, 2 cycles of that and then we will talk about IUI. If we are not pregnant by Christmas we will be starting the long process of adoption through children's aid in January..if it didn't happen after a year and a half, all the meds, tests and procedures then it's just not meant to happen this way...and I have finally come to terms with that and feel at peace with the idea that we may have to adopt :)

So I did something stupid yesterday. Idk why, other than Jason and I were sorta talking about the subject, but I googled :dohh: "chances of losing fetus after 19 weeks"

Technically we were talking about trisomy conditions, I was explaining what they were and the tests I've had, etc, and though I firmly believe my bubs is healthy, I wanted to see other reasons....
Fyi: don't do this. I've been good about not googling negative things since 12 weeks, idk what got into me.

I've been following this baby boy on Facebook, Corbin, who was born with trisomy 13 (I think 13), and he's about 3 1/2 months old and still in the hospital...it was a miracle he made it to birth, and even still continues to live though he's hooked up to machines a lot. Anyways, the foundation his parents are working with will be selling t shirts next month in all sizes, including onesies, I was telling Jason I might buy one, then realized it would just be sad if Corbin doesn't make it by the time my baby us born. .

That's what really got me googling...

I can't imagine what that would be like. :(

tiring is right...we've been at it since July 2012...next cycle (if we need more cycles) we will start Femara, 2 cycles of that and then we will talk about IUI. If we are not pregnant by Christmas we will be starting the long process of adoption through children's aid in January..if it didn't happen after a year and a half, all the meds, tests and procedures then it's just not meant to happen this way...and I have finally come to terms with that and feel at peace with the idea that we may have to adopt :)

I don't remember if I already told this story here, but:

My cousin and her husband had tried to conceive for a long time, about 2 years I think, and she had a couple miscarriages. Finally she got pregnant and carried to term her daughter was born with only one lung and the heart in the wrong area if her chest. Somehow this was not detected on ultrasound. Her daughter died around 2 weeks of age. They decided after all the mcs and then their daughter, to adopt, and her doc agreed, and didn't think she would successfully get pregnant. They opted to adopt a baby Chinese girl. Is a long process. They were almost done, and were set to pick up their daughter when my cousin found out she
pregnant. They had already spent ALOT of money and the adoption was pretty much set. They decided to delay it. She ended up having a very healthy boy. When he was about a year, they finally went to go get the little girl, who was closer to 2 at this point, she was behind in ever milestone and filthy and malnourished. Now she is 5 or 6, and healthy ad can be as smart as a whip :)

I know how difficult it had to be to take on a baby when you just had one of your own, but they're doing it and loving it!

Sorry if I told you guys about this already, but maybe some newer people haven't heard about it :)

thank you starbaby i hope you get your answer soon

my OH and i have bought a rabbit. We are so happy :D

*GRABS ANGEL BY THE SHOULDERS*

QUIT GOOGLING! You're driving yourself nuts :winkwink:

Thanks for the story Angel, don't believe I'd heard it before :)

Right now me, my sister, and DHs sister are all TTC...my sister is on like year 4 and have started the adoption process and DH's sister has a lot of medical issues so not sure how it will go from them either...it could very well happen that we all adopt..just nice knowing someone that's gone through it :)

I think adoption is awesome! On both the birth and adoptive parent (s)
My best guy friend was adopted, his parents are truly awesome people. They had a biological daughter then couldn't conceive again .... What's weird is that my friend and his non blood sister actually look like brother and sister!

How is everyone feeling? Im ready to start feeling more movement, its such a cool feeling! Cant believe the half way mark is right around the corner!

Crazy huh ft? 5 more days for me hitting the big "half way" mark....

And confetti and Rose almost done!

Where is wugz and doesn't she find out her baby's gender this week??!

30 weeks today. I just booked a weekend for hubby to leave it free on my 38th week for and Indian curry plus I think hb will loose a few pounds cause I will try to bd everyday.

Angel Wings, no gender until Aug. 5... TAKING FOREVER!!!!

In other news, I thought by 18-19 weeks, I would no longer be INSANE. Not the case. I had 3 people in the last 3 days tell me I can't really be pregnant because I'm to tiny. Well the third one really struck a chord and I started having the doubtful thoughts again... maybe I'm NOT pregnant... maybe my baby ISN'T really in there.... omg so I was freaking out and called the nurse. She of course told me I was crazy, and that lots of women don't show by 19 weeks and don't gain as much weight. She let me come in and hear the heart beat an hour ago. Normal as could be!!! Such a relief everytime I hear it, but when will I just be confident that I AM pregnant and I will continue to BE pregnant? Maybe after the gender scan? Maybe when this pathetic little bump actually SHOWS?!

***Crazy rant ending***

Ok that feels better :thumbup::wacko::thumbup::wacko::baby::baby::baby:

DON"T LISTEN TO THEM WUGZ!! I didn't actually look 'pregnant' till I was nearly 28 weeks.

Got another ultrasound booked for this friday to check his position. I'll get them to have a peek to make sure he's still a boy. Will post photos when I get them :D

awh don't worry :D my sister in law was tiny until 7 months then she balloned a bit :D

Omg Anake 3 weeks more and bubs could appear any time!! Are you going to start raspberry leaf tea? here midwives recommend it from 34weeks on to hopefully encourage the onset of natural labour.

In Canada does the midwive attend to you most of the time? cause if I am not mskung a mistake in sone countries you have to wait for the doctor to hsve a baby delivered. Here docs just check on you and only in emergencies or c sections they appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->