Welcome to the Nut Hut!

OMG. I feel so sick! As if i didnt feel sick enough already - i went out to tea for DF's cousins 18th birthday tonight and had half a large pizza... And then ate a big piece of chocolate birthday cake. I just want to throw up!! No room even to drink water (which i haven't been drinking enough of! LOL)
Ugh.

Cant wait to see your little one Anake!! Its going to be so exciting!

Pdubs - hope this month is it for you hun!

I just want to sleep... :( Luckily its almost bedtime!

Tassie - I love how sleep seems to completely restart your preggo body after a big dinner! Some big dinners I just have to go to bed right after because I feel so horrible. I read that I should be eating smaller meals to prevent that... oops.:dohh:

I LOVE my doppler. I felt a few movements last week and nothing this week so of course I started to get worried, listened for the heart beat and found it right away its such a sweet sound and really gives me a peace of mind that everything is ok. It was funny as soon as I found out DH and our 3 year old dd were fighting over who got to hear next :haha: this little one cant come soon enough for us!

I LOVE my doppler. I felt a few movements last week and nothing this week so of course I started to get worried, listened for the heart beat and found it right away its such a sweet sound and really gives me a peace of mind that everything is ok. It was funny as soon as I found out DH and our 3 year old dd were fighting over who got to hear next :haha: this little one cant come soon enough for us!

Does your doppler give you the heart rate, or just let you hear it?

My bubs still mostly rolls around, but yesterday he gave me a hard kick out of nowhere, it was like the first kick, I yelped cuz I wasn't expecting it, lol. Right now his feet are little, last week she measured then during the ultrasound, each foot is exactly 2.5cm, or one inch, I can imagine what a strong kick will feel like oncehis feet are bigger! My oldest was a major kicker...

This weel I gotu first weird bump he was all on one side so bump was lopsided and we could see him shift from right to left.

Had my visit today everything is fine blood pressure a bit low but its better than the other way. Nxt 2weeks we will do a 4d scan cant wait to see his face.

Anyone else having sinus problems? I have been up the past 2 weeks all night sneezing and itchy/runny nose. Im fine during the day then as soon as I lay down it starts and lasts until about noon the next day :shrug:

I personally am not having that issue, but the hubs is.....one side all clogged the other running like a faucet....sneezy, coughy, itchy eyes....sounds like i just named of some of the 7 dwarfs...lol:haha: Must be this lovely ohio weather.

Oh Anake I'm so excited for you! The first little nut hutter will be here soon :baby: Cant wait for the labor discussions to start taking place and seeing pics of all the newborns!

Star & Pdubbs, any symptoms to report?!?

so far all i can report is I'm hungry all the time and my boobs hurt! And those are normal symptoms of the witch coming for me. Still hopeful though...those could be pg sumptoms too. We'll see this weekend...I'll post if I get a :bfp: on sunday!

I'm feeling things but I don't know if they are baby! Usually at night when I lay down on my back is when I really notice these "things". Sometimes it's like a popping feeling. But I have no idea if its just gas bubbles or what, so I'll just keep waiting until I know for sure!

Anyone else having sinus problems? I have been up the past 2 weeks all night sneezing and itchy/runny nose. Im fine during the day then as soon as I lay down it starts and lasts until about noon the next day :shrug:

I personally am not having that issue, but the hubs is.....one side all clogged the other running like a faucet....sneezy, coughy, itchy eyes....sounds like i just named of some of the 7 dwarfs...lol:haha: Must be this lovely ohio weather.

Ugh, my eyes are the worst ! Idk what I'm even allergic to, but after rain my eyes get so red and itchy. Years ago, in thus apartment I lived in, my eyes got so bad I had to get and prescription eye drops, and I'm one of those people that simply can't stand putting things in my eyes - luckily my mom worked at an eye doctor's so she got me sample bottles of patanol which is like $80 a bottle! They really helped. Since moving from there, my eyes haven't been THAT bad, but they do act up and are really bothersome.

I'm feeling things but I don't know if they are baby! Usually at night when I lay down on my back is when I really notice these "things". Sometimes it's like a popping feeling. But I have no idea if its just gas bubbles or what, so I'll just keep waiting until I know for sure!

If you're feeling a variety of movements/sensations, its most likely your growing bean! It usually takes a little longer for your first, plus everyone is different. How they move, exactly where they are located, the placenta location, everything us a factor. Idk why I thought you had mentioned a scan at 18 weeks...sigh...your scan is like 10 days away :growlmad: I'm DYING to know if we are a boys only club or if you're going to break the cycle!!!

ugh! So the doctor I went to today wouldn't listen to me when I said I knew when I conceived!! They've moved my due date again back to Sept 8 :growlmad: That would put me conceiving two days before I got my BFP...not freeking possible!!

He says my sugars look really good. I know what to do whenever I get a spike because I usually know what caused it (ice cream, pizza etc). I still might have to go on insulin just for those spikes. I have 3 ultrasounds scheduled! First one is this Friday and the second is Aug 12, third I don't know yet. (Yes I'll post photos!) They're keeping an eye on my blood pressure in case it starts to rise. He noticed my ankles are slightly swollen so I have to watch that too.

My girlfriend said she had some baby clothes for me and holy crap she wasn't kidding!! I'm going to go through everything and donate some of it because I have WAY too much of it now. Some of it has stains on it so I'll send that to value village and mark it for rags.

Got a good swift kick in the sternum today (OUCH!!). I broke it in highschool slipping on some bleachers and he hit the right spot. God I hope he doesn't do that very often.

Moving the due date back is awful to do to someone who just wants to see their precious baby!! Although September 8th is my daughters birthday :) Maybe he will show them and come when he is supposed to!

My next ultrasound appointment isn't until August 5th, a week and a half till I get to see him again!

Angel- my doppler does record time but you have to plug it into the computer for that, so we haven't done that yet but listening to it is just enough for me, you can tell he moves a lot sometimes I can hear it on the left side and other days I can only hear it on the right side!

ugh! So the doctor I went to today wouldn't listen to me when I said I knew when I conceived!! They've moved my due date again back to Sept 8 :growlmad: That would put me conceiving two days before I got my BFP...not freeking possible!!

He says my sugars look really good. I know what to do whenever I get a spike because I usually know what caused it (ice cream, pizza etc). I still might have to go on insulin just for those spikes. I have 3 ultrasounds scheduled! First one is this Friday and the second is Aug 12, third I don't know yet. (Yes I'll post photos!) They're keeping an eye on my blood pressure in case it starts to rise. He noticed my ankles are slightly swollen so I have to watch that too.

My girlfriend said she had some baby clothes for me and holy crap she wasn't kidding!! I'm going to go through everything and donate some of it because I have WAY too much of it now. Some of it has stains on it so I'll send that to value village and mark it for rags.

Got a good swift kick in the sternum today (OUCH!!). I broke it in highschool slipping on some bleachers and he hit the right spot. God I hope he doesn't do that very often.

At my anatomy scan with my oldest, they moved his original due date (Jan 31) to February 15! Which I KNEW wasn't right - I had perfect 28 day cycles and tested the day after my period didn't show and was positive.

I was telling everyone "no way thus baby is waiting till Feb 15"
Sure enough, born Feb 1st, only one day after original due date!

Yeah I'm not sure why they're so fixated on their 'formula'. It's like they're telling me I don't know my body. I had horrible cramping on Dec 19th, I would have bet money my period was going to start. I even went to the store and bought a pack of pads because I was out of town. Obviously I didn't need them :haha:

So I have to go in and talk to work about taking my leave a week earlier and how they'd like me to do that. I have vacation time that I haven't used so maybe they'll just let me take that instead. My doctor is recommending I go off earlier so I'm available for appointments and to reduce the amount of stress I've been experiencing. Might have to go on a small dose of insulin because my numbers are creeping up. They're not talking about inducing me early just yet because baby is measuring fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to show up on Sept 2!! I just realized that's "Labour Day" here in Canada...weird :)

Anake it is very improbable but I will be 37 weeks on the 9th of Sept so if you go overdue and I am early we might give birth together!

Well I just got back from my second doctors appt and she strongly suggested I take my maternity leave a week earlier than I had planned. She wanted me to take it 2 weeks earlier, but I have to train my replacement so we settled on a week. Apparently the added stress of GD and not being able to exercise properly (torn ACL) and work is causing them some minor concern. So now I only have 23 days left till Mat Leave starts! wow time has sure flown by!

I'm hoping ft mommy has her little boy on my bday! It's the 26th, and your due date is the 28 th right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->