Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Confetti, I wouldn't worry too much- I've been going about 3 times a week on average, but about a week ago I had that odd day where I went like 3 times, then had that awful feeling in my stomach where I couldn't tell which end things were going to exit! I had to run to the bathroom and make a quick decision, ended up sitting on the toilet holding the bathroom trash can in my lap. It was good I sat on the toilet, let's just say. After already "clearing out" a few times that day, I couldn't believe there was even more to "clear out". :rofl:

Now I haven't gone in about 4 days, and am just now feeling uncomfortable. I don't feel the urge to go though. I just feel full. Hubs just told me that this morning (so far he has barely felt the baby move, every time i I have him put his hand on my belly, bubs stops kicking and hold totally still) while I was still asleep, he had his arm around me (like over my stomach, I was on my side), and he said the baby was going to town. He was so excited, he have me an in depth report on how he moved and everything, I'm happy he finally got to experience it himself, instead if just me talking about it. Bubs has really amped up his movement thus week, finally! It seems like since that first kick around 16 weeks, I would go a couple days of nothing, then an hour of loads if motion, some days it was off and in throughout the day...pretty much this whole week he's averaging about 4 solid active periods, about 30 minutes or so at a time, and then a random kick here and there :D
Jason keeps worrying that I'm squishing the baby, like when I'm on my side, or when I get kicked when I lean down (sometimes he kicks so hard right then it surprises me), and I REALLY make him nervous when I push around on my belly to feel out his position -lol - I try to explain that there's no way I'm hurting him whatsoever. He pretty much raised his youngest brothers when his mother's second husband got abusive and she left him, with 5 mouths to feed and has to work constantly, he's the oldest and has been playing Daddy since he was like 14. But "pregnancy" is new for him. It is nice having the father care so much, compared to my ex husband dead beat! Certain things get him worrying though. Ok I'm rambling! :)

Hope everyone us doing well! Rose, he'll come when he's ready, it sounds like he's practicing so it's gotta be any day now!

:flower: 39 Weeks :flower:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Bump39Weeks3_zps84c91db5.jpg
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Bump39Weeks1_zps75122d72.jpg
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Bump39Weeks2_zps8d8abc35.jpg

Awwwwww Anake super cute bump pics.
Message to Rose's bubs
Next time we want baby pics altough seeing your mummy glow is nice.

Thanks ladies :)

Nothing happened yesterday at all even though we went walking a LOT. Ultrasound tomorrow and doctors appt's this week. Maybe they'll decide to induce. Bags are packed and everything is ready for his arrival. Just need him to decide to come!

My sinuses have been awful for about 3 weeks now, we went to an amusement park yesterday and this morning I woke up with a full blown sinus infection mixed with a fever and body aches. I hurt so bad I had to call the on call OB and she sent in a prescription for a Z-pak which I've never taken before but I'm willing to try anything at this point. I hate having to take stuff while pregnant but I have not been this sick in forever. Resting now with plenty of fluids, just keep thinking about bubs, hope he's ok in there.

Ok I'm officially done being pregnant! Tried a few of the 'old wives tales' tonight, but nothing.

Decided tonight to sell my glider rocker and buy a recliner. I tried really hard to get it to work, but I just couldn't get comfortable in it. It's a shame because it was so cute! The lady I sold it to is so excited to get it, and she's paying me what I paid for it, so it's all good.

35weeks yay! so last 2 weeks of hoping baby stays in.

Anake have you tried nipple stimulation it is better if you have a breast pump to do it with. At this rate the slight chance of giving birth on the same day is increasing.

Haven't bought a breast pump yet. Probably should get on that.

Well that was quick. Already sold my glider and bought a recliner.

Nice Rose!

FYI, anyone in the US- you can get a free breast pump through your insurance...and the really nice expensive ones too! The other board I'm in told me this and I guess its a law now that they have to cover breast pumps. So ask your doctors or insurance providers!

Hmm...I'll ask our insurance provider and my doctor if they're covered in Canada :) Thanks!

I can get the manual pump for free through my insurance, but will have to pay 20% for the super awesome one. Which is fine, it's worth it, I'm sure! I'm getting this bad boy:

https://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/573/pump-in-style-advanced

My parents just picked up my recliner...Fits like a dream into the baby's room :D

Ugh still having that "can't breathe" full feeling. Just made it worse by drinking 2 large glasses of milk....I really wanted milk, and had 2 pint glasses. I can't drink milk plain, and had 2 cookies with each glass despite not being hungry. Now I feel full and like I'm being crushed. I haven't eaten much the last few days, like only a snack or 2 a day, cuz I'm so FULL!

I'm getting the out of breath feeling all the time right now. OMG I just want this to start already! Getting some BH contractions tonight, but I don't think it's for real. He's sure stretching a lot right now.

Angel I have suffered to breath nearly the whole preg. The best position when u r feeling that way is lying down in ur left side with a pillow between the legs. I stay like that for nearly 2 hrs every morn cause after I have a mini bowl of cereal I get breathless. Plus my heart goes crazy and starts to beat super fast to compensate. I hope u dont get as bad as me I miss being indipendent. No driving is making me crazy pfffff.

I haven't had any issues with driving thankfully, but if I stand up too quickly I get light headed. Funny enough I'm not comfortable on my left side, but I am on my right side. Tried the pillow trick between the knees, but it actually makes my hips hurt more.

Getting a lot of cramping this morning and back pain. Not putting much into it though.

Sometimes lying on my side helps, sometimes not. Jason us worried I'm not eating enough, but the doc said it happens off and on throughout pregnancy, and as long as I'm taking my vitamins not to worry, the baby will get what he needs. He was fairly inactive yesterday compared to the prior week, I'm hoping he amps it back up. :)
Almost had an anxiety attack at work yesterday and had to ask to leave - my manager looked annoyed, but oh well. I hate my job anyways, but I doubt they'd fire me. I did get permission, and at least in FL, it's tricky to fire a pregnant person, unless they do something blatant, like stealing, nocall/no show .....being labeled "high risk" and not feeling well, their hands are sorta tied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->