Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Tassie sry to hear u have been sick.

Afm I do not rely on home remedies but as long as they do no harm I intend in trying some. Today I start my raspberry leaf tea, had it with my son did not induce labour early but I had a fairly good labour.

Ok Anake, My guess was the 21st...come on baby boy 2 more days!!!

We had a diaper party this past weekend, it was great! Lots of friends and family came out to celebrate with us. :cloud9:

Tassie sorry to hear your sick, my sinuses have been awful but other than that no sicknesses that goodness!

Angel hope your swelling is under control, does it hurt at all or just uncomfortable?

Confetti your getting close too! I cant believe how fast this has all gone, cant wait to see what the next few weeks will bring us!

Attachments

• dia.jpg
    dia.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2
Wow that is a load of nappies! I have bought only 1pkt of newborn size and 2pkts of size 2 I will buy 2 more pkts until bubs comes. I started to buy a pkt every 2 weeks but after I bled I felt I jinxed myself so I stopped.

I'm so glad your bleeding turned out to be just one of those things, with no problem for bubs!
I think we have about 10 packs of diapers so far, a couple newborn mostly size one, and a couple size 2. I'll be getting more though. In third tri I'll start buying a can or 2 of formula. I keep getting coupons and I think I'm going to use those on the expensive "ready to go" formula, which will be helpful during the first month when he wakes up a lot....

This is my foot 2 hours into my shift yesterday. That huge area is supposed to be my ankle. Yes it hurts when it gets that bad, I was limping. I also briefly lost sensation in my knee.
2013-08-18 13.57.16.jpg

Its more swollen than when I sprained and tore a ligament when i was 15.

My pinky toe is red and you can see indents from my work shoes, even after I removed my socks for more room.

Yes, confetti, you are very close yourself! Wow time has flown by!

I also wish nazz would stop in. I'm really worried about her. I pray she us ok. I know emotionally it was difficult, but she was still updating and already knew the outcome, it scares me that we never heard from get again after her idiot doc wanted to "wait out" her abdominal ectopic! The most dangerous, most rare type!

Had a horrible night last night. Lied awake till after 2am in significant discomfort in my back and hips. Ended up on the couch because it was the only place I could get any relief from it. I was keeping Michael awake too and he still has to work. Going to pull out the air mattress for tonight because the couch isn't quite long enough to stretch out. Had a major meltdown too so Michael had to comfort me.

I had to eat in the middle of the night too because I was starving. Haven't had to do that very often. Plus, I got my lowest blood glucose reading ever last night. Not going to read into it too much, but my BG levels have been really low lately and that CAN be an indicator of impending labour. *Crossing Fingers!!*

We only have a pack of newborn and a pack of size 1 so far plus a handful of random sample diapers and ones that were given to us from the boxes of used clothing I bought off some of the buy and sell facebook groups I belong to. I can always send Michael out to get more :)

Oh yeah 38 Weeks! I'm so ready for this to be over!

Angel that swelling is really bad. Could your hubby massage them for you?
I wont be buying milk for now cause I am going to try breastfeefing first.

hmmm...been getting a lot of cramping today and it's starting to be enough to take notice...cross your fingers for me ladies! I'll keep you guys posted. Hopefully I'm not disappointed yet again!

Confetti: yes, it hurts when my ankle swells like that. Its a bit better today, but I work again tomorrow, so I'm sure it will flare right back up.
As for the massage, I'm sure hubs would if I ask , I just have very ticklish feet. In the shower I use a bath poof and have to scrub them hard to not tickle myself. So it would take a lot of lotion and he'd have to be rough. You know you're preggo when you use these words in a sentence "rub, lotion, do it hard" and not mean anything sexual! :rofl:.

Rose its gonna happen any day now! After having bubs, he's gong to be 4 before you know it! Can't wait to see the lil peanut's pics!

Cramps are getting worse. Going to start timing. Back is killing me!!!

Omg nearly dropped my coffee when I read ur post. I am getting excited for u Rose!!!

one more day! one more day rose!! I guessed the 21st lol...how's it going??

Still pregnant :brat:

I'm getting tired of all these false alarms!

On the positive side though....I actually had a good sleep last night!

Ahhhhh such an exciting time!!!!!

School started this week so I'll probably be MIA from time to time. Just got all our nursery furniture in, I'll post pictures later!

Hey just checking in...exciting new Anake on the cramps...almost time :)

Can't wait to see nursery pics Wugz :)

Only read back a few pages so I'm sure I missed lots haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"