Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Sometimes lying on my side helps, sometimes not. Jason us worried I'm not eating enough, but the doc said it happens off and on throughout pregnancy, and as long as I'm taking my vitamins not to worry, the baby will get what he needs. He was fairly inactive yesterday compared to the prior week, I'm hoping he amps it back up. :)
Almost had an anxiety attack at work yesterday and had to ask to leave - my manager looked annoyed, but oh well. I hate my job anyways, but I doubt they'd fire me. I did get permission, and at least in FL, it's tricky to fire a pregnant person, unless they do something blatant, like stealing, nocall/no show .....being labeled "high risk" and not feeling well, their hands are sorta tied.

A few weeks ago I couldn't get enough food, but lately I can barely finish a meal.

Awe Anake, you will be fine hon. I wont lie to you - its like nothing you have ever felty before - but its going to be awesome... Its painful, and the best thing you will ever do in your life *hugs*

Angel - i have had the milk/yoghurt craving this week something shocking! I can never finish a full meal though, because if i do, i am extremely uncomfortable, and cant even breathe. Its my stomach shrinking i think because of the m/s - and i have lost 2 kg already. Which for my fat butt isnt a bad thing lmao

Nothing much going on here, i am 10 weeks today by my dates, woohoo! Less than a week until my first OB appointment, and not long after that hopefully until the NT scan. Might be able to get an idea of sex at that one, i think i did with most of the others.

A friend of mine did remote dowsing the other day and it gave her girl, and when i did it myself it gave me girl too. The Chinese gender thingy gives me boy though, really hoping its right for this one like it was with the rest! I would love to have one more boy to even stuff out.

Hope everyone else is well and happy!

Chinese predictor said boy for me...the way we're going on here we'll all have boys!!

The Chinese predictor has been accurate for all of mine! I accidentally misread it at first for this one, I used the month I got my bfp instead of the month I conceived :dohh:
And yes, definitely an all boys thing going on. I really thought wugz might have a girl, figured the odds had to shift, lol, but nope! Literally in the last 3 years I've only known 2 people to have a girl, and one that is preggo with a girl now, everyone else is having/had boys!

Anake it is normal to be scared. I dont know if I told you this b4 but the day I was going to be induced with my son they told me to be at hospital by 10.00am. We were there early so we found a bench near the reception to wait. This bench was quite long and my hb noticed that I was moving down the bench bit by bit every minute. Yip if he hadnt noticed I was going to run for the exit lol. Runaway preggo!! Fortunately I saw a freind of mine started talking and got distracted.

The only thing that you have to keep in mind is that it is really true when bubs goes out you forget everything. I used to get a bit angry when people told me that but it is true.

Aw Anake, it's so normal! You will do great and DH will be there right by your side the whole time! IT made it a lot easier with my first when DH would watch the screen and tell me how long the contraction was going to be, he would tell me "ok its at its peak its going to start going down now" that really helped. You'll do awesome!!

Ugh! :growlmad:
I'm having a crap day. Just got back from my doc appt, I've already tried to post this twice and my finger slipped on my phone and accidentally hit something that put me on a different thread...when I back page, my post is gone...
Anyways, my current doc STILL hasn't gotten my records from my last doc, so today they called to ask what the hold up was, and :growlmad: :trouble: that office had the NERVE to say I never saw that doc for pregnancy! :dohh: Wtf?! Ya gotta be kidding! I had 2 scans done in that office, not to mention prenatal bloodwork! Abd , the important thing, the consult about how I need a cesarean! They even said "we haven't even seen her since 2012! Duh! It hasn't even been a full year! What would the timing of my last visit have to do with anything anyways?! I'm wondering if that psycho destroyed the records or something! I had people telling me I should have sued that guy, but I was so distraught at the time, the last thing I felt like doing was reliving every step while trying to sue.... I just can't believe this! And WHY do done docs say a c section is necessary and some don't?!? The last one said it was ABSOLUTELY necessary, my current doc wants to see why he said that, cuz he himself said the fact that I had my last vaginally makes it tricky with insurance. Well if I have to pay for it, I will. I don't care. I just can't wrap my head around my old doc office saying they never saw me pregnant! How INSANE is that?!? I thought my jaw was gonna hit the floor!
I swear that office is filled with morons. Doc included!

Just got back from my last (hopefully) prenatal appt. Baby is approx 8lbs and I have no dilation yet. Cervix is still really high. I have another appt tomorrow with a different doctor and it's likely he'll induce me in the next few days.

Sorry about the bad day, Angel! That sounds very frustrating:growlmad:

Anake, so exciting! By next week, you'll have your baby!!

Going to Colorado for Labor Day weekend. Excited to get back to the mountains! We lived in Colorado for some time for DH's job before we moved back to IL. Can't wait for a little mini vacay!

Doctors appt this morning and I"m NERVOUS! Hopefully they'll schedule an induction!

Well, my OB sent me to the hospital for a non-stress test because my blood pressure was kinda high. It's because I have GD and they wanted to check his heart rate and movement. Then when I was at the hospital, my resting blood pressure went down to 99/45 :wacko: and my blood sugar dipped to 3.2 (cause I hadn't been allowed to eat). So they gave me some food and pretty much sent me home after my BG leveled out. I have to go back in on Sunday and again Wednesday (unless he decides to come on his own). OB wasn't concerned about his size yet. Sitting in a holding pattern right now. Now I know why they say not to lie on your back when you're this far along!

Hope u feel better Anake.

This is a bit Tmi but I have always been a very tidy person down below not the Cojack type but I like to keep my garden quite low. Yest I tried to lower thimgs a bit as I am a bit concerned about what docs or midwives might say. I totally failed cant reach tried using a mirror but tummy gets in d way!! I guess I will have to ask Hb to do some gardening lol.

After everything we've said in here, is anything TMI? Lol!

I try to stay pretty shaved myself, and for a couple months I was too tired to keep it like I like it, but then I realized i wouldn't be able to reach soon, so now I do what I used to, and that means everything off! Lol

I figure in another 6 weeks or so I won't be able to do that . If I remember correctly, I was able to keep things trimmed with previous pregnancies though.....at least almost the whole time.

My right lower back is KILLING,me, woke up a couple times throughout the night cuz of it. Normally it's my upper back/neck that give me probs, which is also where my main issues are. I hope it's a pulled
muscle and not a kidney thing or something. I've never had kidney issues, so I don't think so, but the area of the pain has me wondering....

Having contractions regularly but not strong enough. Docs are going to visit to assess me. I am only 1cm dilated but midwive said it is normal cause the contractions are not strong enough.

We were at a water park when it happened called Splash and fun!

Anake hopefully your bubs will get jealous and follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->