Welcome to the Nut Hut!

And congrats to you Pdubs, for having mature follicles!

:sex: :sex:
:spermy: catch that eggy!

thanks Angel...I know it's not a baby being born, but I was pretty excited haha :)

But it has a lot of potential! Are you going to attempt opk's again?

Hey babies sart from eggies so for us they are exciting!!
plus the bfps
preg symptoms
growing bumps
lol etc etc

Eggies are awesomely important!! I so hope this is the month for you Pdubs!

LOL - Confetti - my midwife was like that when i had DD14. I got up on my knees and she actually came out so fast she hit the bed, the midwife never had a chance. Apparently part of my cervix was stuck over her head and it was going to take another hour and a half. I said no, and out she came lmao

Anake - are you in labor yet?? lol

AFM - nothing much going on here, very tired. Spent the afternoon with my SIL's 4 kids, and i swear they love me more than ever since i have been pg, they wouldn't leave me alone. 4 under 5 yrs old, so glad i don't have to go home with them!! LOL! I don't know how my SIL does it!
So ready for it to be Monday tomorrow, its my hospital booking in phone call tomorrow morning at 9.30am and then my first OB appointment on Tuesday @ 10am. I am so hoping they do a short scan in the rooms, and i can see beanie again. I have to remember to ask for the NT scan referral and bloods, as i am sure i will have to ask and they wont offer it.

Hope everyone is well and happy!

not doing OPKs at all...just going by cervical fluid and the FS did B/W on Friday and Today to look for the surge and then I might be going on progestrone to support the egg, depending on my levels from todays bloodwork...definitely in the zone right now...waiting for DH to wake up enough to BD...he worked last night so hes pretty out of it haha

not doing OPKs at all...just going by cervical fluid and the FS did B/W on Friday and Today to look for the surge and then I might be going on progestrone to support the egg, depending on my levels from todays bloodwork...definitely in the zone right now...waiting for DH to wake up enough to BD...he worked last night so hes pretty out of it haha

ew ew...get it girl...catch that eggy! I'm excited for you!!:happydance::happydance:

Anyone heard from Anake today?? Been skimming the thread.

Afm....currently waiting for a cycle....saw the RE. I am now a PCOSer...yay! not! he has me on 1500mg of Metformin a day, prenatal vits, 81mg of baby aspirin. once a cycle starts i got for bloods on cd3 then and US on cd12 and a hcg trigger shot as long as follies are mature....Here's hoping it works 1st cycle....been spotting off and on since starting the Metformin....but no "real bleeding"....:shrug: just waiting for the witch to show. :coffee: Hope all is well with you gals! Later Taters and tater spuds!

thanks Angel...I know it's not a baby being born, but I was pretty excited haha :)

Don't kid yourself girl! That is pretty exciting :D Hopefully we'll be celebrating a BFP soon :)

Heading in for another non-stress test this morning. Been in some serious discomfort all night, but I don't think it's contractions. Going to take my stuff with me just in case. I'm so ready to evict this little man!!

Thanks and Good luck to you star :) Best of luck with the metformin as well, hope it does the trick!

Good luck at the hospital Anake !

Well it's not happening today. Little guy is pretty comfy in there. I have to admit I'm feeling pretty deflated :sad1:. I was in so much discomfort overnight that I thought for sure stuff had started. Apparently not. :cry:

:hugs: Rose
I guess he just really likes his home !
He's gotta be getting his bags packed at thus point, getting ready to move out! He's gotta be about 9 lbs now, I doubt they'll let you go more than a couple days past your due date, especially with GD.

The lady that shares our room has an 8 pound baby he is soooo cute but he wants to feed all the time.

I hooe they get things going for u Anake.

Afm boobs are ginormous he is breastfeeding like a pro. Hopefully today we go home.
He was really good until now cause he let me sleep and he is happy to stay awake alone in is cot and let mummy rest.

Well, we're at my LMP due date. Feeling a little strange this morning and a bit nauseous. Doubt anything will happen though. I'm almost to the point of ignoring any twinges and pains.

Wow, a newborn content with himself already! Nice!
He's gonna be a breeze :)

Well, we're at my LMP due date. Feeling a little strange this morning and a bit nauseous. Doubt anything will happen though. I'm almost to the point of ignoring any twinges and pains.

You gotta stop making his home so comfy. Lol. Start jumping up and down, eat spicy food, have, ahem, rough sex, :haha:, get him jostled up. You know, too the point where he wants to poke his head out to see what the fuss is about

You gotta stop making his home so comfy. Lol. Start jumping up and down, eat spicy food, have, ahem, rough sex, :haha:, get him jostled up. You know, too the point where he wants to poke his head out to see what the fuss is about

:rofl:

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I fell off the face of the Earth lol! I just got so busy, and I figured being busy was better than sitting around thinking about babies anyways after what happened lol. I'm so glad everyone is doing well and confetti!!! NICE BABY!!! Where is Anakes???

On Saturday the area where I got surgery started hurting real bad, not sure what it was, but I'm not going to worry about it unless it happens again.

On another note I ran out of my birth control pill a few weeks ago and just haven't had the time to get more, I'm just so busy with school and work and other random BS... I'm sure I'm not pregnant since it took so long to happen the last time, but it is fun to wonder about! I have a left over pee stick in the bathroom waiting for me... Yes I was POAS even on birth control... I'm convinced: once an addict always an addict :D

Angel and whoever else please post some bump pics!!!

Welcome back Nazz :) bump pics yes, but I've been waiting for more nursery pics :)

I just got home from my best friends house for labor day cook out, and I was talking about you ladies (they have been ttc #2 over a year, had 2 MC so far), nazz, I even mentioned you, and how i was still worried about you! It scared me that your doc wanted to wait it out, sucks you had to have surgery, but at least you can still conceive. :hugs: SO happy you posted!! I have a bump pic from 17 weeks and again from 22, they look the same just about, lol.
2013-07-10 19.39.09-1.jpg

2013-08-13 12.28.21-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"