Welcome to the Nut Hut!

September 2, 40 Weeks! My LMP due date.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Bump40Weeks1_zpscddf8a52.jpg

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Bump40Weeks2_zps48de4a44.jpg

Hello Nazz! keep us updated on that test.

Anake no peanut maybe Walnut!?

I will try and post a post partum belly pic. Thanks God I have no strechmarks and belly is not saggy.

Bubs was a bit more demanding this night but I managed to sleep about 5-6 hrs not bad considering that he is bf.

HI Guys!!

HI Nazz :) GLad to hear from you!

What a long weekend, was expecting to get on here and see Anake's baby but we got a little Nick!! Congrats Confetti, he is adorable!! Gets me so excited.

Anake you will be any day now!!!

Pdubbs, glad to see things looking good for you :thumbup:

AFM: nothing really new but a growing bump. I am just now getting over that nasty sinus infection so I have been laying low for a couple weeks now. Excited its already September, this Holidays and new babies are right around the corner!!

Well, I'm officially overdue! I'm going to be really disappointed if nothing is happening when my doctor checks me at my appt this morning! I'm so tired of all these false starts. I was getting steady cramping every 12-ish minutes last night for around 2 hours, but then nothing.

Just got back from my appt. They've officially changed my due date to Sept 8 :brat: OMG I"M GOING TO LOSE IT! She checked me this morning and poked her finger into my cervix to hopefully get things started. All it's really done though is cause me to bleed a little.

Question for ladies who have breastfed!

So Confetti, you said you got 5-6 hours between feedings last night? That's amazing! So I'm sure everyone is different, but if they are sleeping 5-6 hours that early, you just let them sleep? Do you wake them at some point if you think it's been too long?

Reading all these infant care books and I'm confused!:crib:

Wugz, don't worry, he'll wake when hungry, for sure! No matter how much you read up, nothing will teach you faster than yourself and your own baby. Even if you don't feel it now, you'll be surprised how much you'll know by instinct ..... And trial and error. Advice is always awesome of course, but you'll probably find that you and baby will work out your own thing.

The only time you'll want to wake a baby is if they are taking a too long (over 3 hour) nap, or too late of a nap, because that cam interfere with how he sleeps at night. Nick already sleeping 6 hours is amazing, but usually in the beginning, they'll wake more often for feeding since their stomach can only hold so much at a time...

But anyhow, never worry that he'll sleep and "miss" feeding, lol, cuz he will definitely let you know if he's hungry!

Anyone else go thru changing moods in regards to your baby? Like sometimes I'll get really freaked out, and think, oh my God, I have a 12 and 7 year old, and I'm starting over?!? Then other times I just can't wait for him to arrive, and am excited. Sometimes I get nervous, the old "what if" scenarios start playing in my head...
Don't get me wrong, mostly I'm excited. Just every now and then nerves get the better of me. This happened with my first, which I know is totally normal, I wonder if I feel that way now cuz it seems so long since mine were babies....I feel like a first time mom at times...idk, it's hard to explain ...

Anyone else go thru changing moods in regards to your baby? Like sometimes I'll get really freaked out, and think, oh my God, I have a 12 and 7 year old, and I'm starting over?!? Then other times I just can't wait for him to arrive, and am excited. Sometimes I get nervous, the old "what if" scenarios start playing in my head...
Don't get me wrong, mostly I'm excited. Just every now and then nerves get the better of me. This happened with my first, which I know is totally normal, I wonder if I feel that way now cuz it seems so long since mine were babies....I feel like a first time mom at times...idk, it's hard to explain ...

All the time! Mine is more freaking out about delivery and a possible c-section. I've never had surgery before so I have no idea what to expect. I'm afraid I'm going to freak out on the table like I do whenever I get dental work done (I'm talking full on freakout). I've always had issues freezing and I'm terrified that if they have to put me out, my body will look like it's out, but my brain will be wide awake. Or if they give me an epidural it won't work and I'll feel it.....

It's extremely rare for your brain to be awake while your body appears anesthetized. Like has only happened to like 10 people ever. Also, they would have the baby out in like 5 min. They move quickly under general....as for an epidural, they'll make sure you are numb, and since yoU're wide awake, you can tell them if you're not. No worries. I know it's a common fear to be put under, I swear it's not bad. I'm a wimp with ANY "procedure", that's the only one I'm not a wimp about. I've been in general anesthesia twice, and twilight sedation like 3 times, it's a piece of cake. Pinky swear.
Now I'm totally with you on the dental stuff. I'm a complete phobic when it comes to the dentists, they prescribe me valium for any dental appt, even a consult, cuz I start shaking and crying. Automatically. My mom does too. For one thing, their "instruments" closely resemble medieval torture tools!

Wugz, dont worry about waking for feedings, they know when they are hungry! My first would wake up every two hours for feedings then would have random nights where she would sleep 5 hours straight and its our instinct to worry but its their instinct to wake up when they are hungry. It all falls into place!!

Angel- I am more excited than anything but it does worry me about how things will change so much, especially with work it scares me that I wont want to return to work after hes born which will be a huge life change for us.

Slowly approaching 3rd trimester for some of us!! :thumbup:

Yeah, I guess "change" can often be scary. I also don't want my youngest to feel less special, he's such a mama's boy, lol. But he's so excited to be a big brother and asks lots of questions. He likes to rub my belly and everything. Jason and Jake were both looking at thus magazine "conception to birth", going over how the baby is right now.

Well doctor did a little more aggressive sweep today so hopefully it'll get stuff going. I go in for an induction on Saturday if I get that far.

At least you know you have 3 days max now! I know you're ready, the sooner, the better! I'll be thinking of you, for a speedy and easy labor as possible :)

Wugz The 5-6 hrs is just a one off. Now he got more settled and it is like 2hrs average. He got more demanding during the day also. Right now he is alternating his sleep between on my chest snd in the pram. Didnt want to give in letting him sleep on me but when u r knackered everey bit of sleep is welcome.

Anake I know your wait got longer than you wanted I hope things ge going and may everything go smoothly.

Angel I gotmixed feeling yest lol. Started thinkiing of the settled life with my son a few days ago. Than I saw his pics and remembered how quickly time went by and by the time thet start eating about 5-6 months your life will nearly be settled again plus little nice xtras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->