Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Anake my daughters birthday is on Sunday! Although for your sake I hope things get started for you as soon as possible.

SO crazy to look at how long ago we all met and now we have our first little one. Cant wait to see all the rest, and for Star & Pdubbs to start their journey!!

It is my little sister's birthday on Sunday as well :)

I am sooooo hoping this is my cycle...kinda getting my hopes up about it, even though I am trying desperately not too, just can't help it...I even told DH I want to put the adoption stuff on hold because things went so well this cycle that even if it doesn't happen I want to stick it out with the FS a little longer...Sept. 13th can't come soon enough!

Really hoping it is your month Pdubs! :D
Wouldn't that be awesome!?!

For some reason I can just picture you announcing you're preggo...
Even if not this month (though hopefully thus month) I can see it....
I still think you'll get your bfp!

My next appointment is next week, I cant wait to check in on him. Has anyone else been offered the pertusis shot for whopping cough? I never got it with my first, but she said it is more common to get it now. I get nervous about new vaccines

My next appointment is next week, I cant wait to check in on him. Has anyone else been offered the pertusis shot for whopping cough? I never got it with my first, but she said it is more common to get it now. I get nervous about new vaccines
My doc hasn't said anything. I thought you weren't supposed to get vaccines while preggo...they did make me get the MMR vaccine AFTER my youngest was born....they said I needed a booster, man that one HURTS. I was standing and they shot me
In my arm, it burns like hell, I'm ok with shots and bloodwork cuz I've had so many, but that one took me by surprise ....I almost fainted and the nurse had to sit me down.

Apparently this one is safe because it is not an activated virus. If you get it when your pregnant it will go to the baby since he cant get it until he is 2 months old it will help him keep safe from it from newborn till 2 months. Apparently there are more and more cases showing up and its VERY harmful for newborns, a lot of them dont make it if they get it. Im not sure what Im going to do yet, my doctor said it wont be offered until after 28 weeks

Hmm....that's good to know. Vaccines just scare me after all the bad reactions my youngest had. I know they are necessary, but he went through a lot and i ended up putting off his last couple rounds till he was 4. He'd get violently ill each time, never failed. Around age one is when I decided to wait to get him caught up...glad I did, cuz he handled them much better just a few years later.

Losing a lot of my mucus plug this morning in globby pieces. 24 hours till I go to the hospital for my induction unless I start before then! Now that I know when the end date is going to be, all of a sudden I don't feel like I'm ready just yet! That's normal right?!

so normal!! You will do great! I will be thinking about you this weekend, update us as much as you can :hugs:

Cant believe we will have two little nuts already!!

I probably won't update much unless I'm really bored. Induction could take 2 days from what my doctor told me. Michael has his laptop packed with the full series of Red Dwarf so I can watch some comedy to keep my mind off of things.

Thankfully I wasn't on my way to the hospital this morning! We had a wicked thunder storm roll through here and there were some really close strikes to us. Freaked me out a bit (and I don't do storms well!).

I can't see me sleeping much tonight.

Good luck Anake!!!! no one is ever ready for childbirth. Pls remember to resr u need all your strength for during and after delivery. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so excited for u

Good Luck Anake :) We're all thinking about you this weekend!

LOL @ FT - 2 little nuts haha...

Good luck Anake! You're going to do awesome!

When do I get to stop having crazy pregnancy worries? Here is my newest, and maybe you moms can ease my mind. I am teaching 1st grade this year, and these kids are hugging me constantly! Right aound the waist, one after the other. Most are gentle but you get a few that will give you a little extra squeeze at the end and it freaks me out! No baby has ever been harmed by an over zealous hug, right??:baby::baby::wacko::wacko::baby::baby:

Losing a lot of my mucus plug this morning in globby pieces. 24 hours till I go to the hospital for my induction unless I start before then! Now that I know when the end date is going to be, all of a sudden I don't feel like I'm ready just yet! That's normal right?!

Totally normal! I know it's confusing. You're so ready to be done, meet your baby, but the reality of the upcoming labor followed by a drastic life change can be scary! I know you'll adjust well. We're gonna have another peanut come Saturday!

Good luck Anake! You're going to do awesome!

When do I get to stop having crazy pregnancy worries? Here is my newest, and maybe you moms can ease my mind. I am teaching 1st grade this year, and these kids are hugging me constantly! Right aound the waist, one after the other. Most are gentle but you get a few that will give you a little extra squeeze at the end and it freaks me out! No baby has ever been harmed by an over zealous hug, right??:baby::baby::wacko::wacko::baby::baby:
No worries! You sound like Jason! Lol. He gets worried when I posh around to find the baby's head...I'm sure a tight hug can be uncomfortable though! But bubs is well protected...remember he's in a water balloon like environment, then surrounded by uterus, then surrounded by your body - has a hug ever ruptured a lung or busted a spleen? Nope, and your baby is more protected than those organs!
:)

Haha, VERY good point Angel. I think my brain just looks for things to worry about if I don't have any legit anxiety going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->