Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Induction started at 9:30am. They're sending me home because it got busy all of a sudden. Waiting game now.

Sorry, but now you fine ladies get to see the football demon I turn into thus time of year ;)

:happydance: My hurricanes upset the #12 rival Gators! :happydance:
Woot! Woot!

My giants play the cowboys tomorrow for the season opener! If they win too, this will be one happy preggo! :D

I already got a Giants maternity shirt! And for my hurricanes I already had a couple shirts that were a little too big, which is working now! :D

Waiting to hear an update! By my calculations (she's in a different time zone than me), she should be heading to the hospital in about 2 hours :dance:

Lol Angel! I am not a sports fan. My hb is though and he is praying that at least Nick follows him cause Wayne is not interested lol.

some post partum 1week belly pics.

Attachments

• 20130908_111554.jpg
    20130908_111554.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20130908_111537.jpg
    20130908_111537.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1
looking good Confetti!

Me and DH don't follow any sports, more comic book nerds for us :) BUT, DH's dad and sister are huge Steelers fan, I mean HUGE FANS so I have a steelers bib and have my eye out for onesies :)

Yeah I got a bunch of official Miami hurricane onesies and matching booties, and a set if NY giants onesies with matching hat/bib/booties :)
Gotta start em young

Angel, Dh and I are complete opposites! I'm for Michigan he's ohio state, I'm a browns fan and he's steelers! Divided family lol and we both are super fans!!!

FT Mommy, we're die-hard Illini fans. Big 10 rivalry in the NutHut!! (Although Illinois has never been a threat to Michigan or Ohio St., at least in football...)

Anakes boy was born via emergency c section. He is sooooo cute! I just saw the post on facebook.

omg wow!!!!!!! Congrats to the new parents!!!!!

that's exciting :) emergency c-section though...assuming momma's ok if she's posting pics though :)

Haha Wugz!!

Yay congrats to Anake!!

Confetti I love your new pic of the little guy! He has so much hair!

What's weird is she messaged me in fb like right after I posted dying for an update!
She is ok and just understandably tired. I'm sure she'll eventually be on here :D

Confetti, love the pic!

Not sure if I missed it before the delivery at some point, but did anake have a name picked out? are you guys all on each other's facebook?

I am on Anakes.

My name is Rita Magri send me a request if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->