Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I will if you don't mind :) easier to see the baby pics :) I don't really use my facebook that much but it's nice to see other's pics

Confetti, I requested you! :)

Pdubs- I couldn't find yours....there was one that showed no pic or info, is that maybe yours? Searching by email didn't work either :/.

I have another OB appointment tomorrow, I am really curious to see how much weight I have gained. With losing three pounds in the first trimester, Ive only gained 1 back so far but my belly has really popped so Im sure I've gained some more!! After this appointment I think they are going to start gearing me up for the GD test and my shot because my blood type is negative and a pertusis shot if I want it. So much to do!

I couldn't figure out Rita's haha...I tried adjusting my setting so I'd be searchable but I guess I don't know what I'm doing haha..I do have a pic...

Hi ladies! :D

Last night hopefully in the hospital and I get to take my little man home. I'll post my birth story later because it's hard to type in the position I'm in. Have to recline on my back a lot of time. Thought you'd like a picture :)

Introducing Evan Michael
Born Sept 8 at 9:12am via emergency c-section.
9lbs 1oz

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Evan1_zps19779e36.jpg

Ft hope your visit goes ok as for the weight doc was never voncerned that I didnt gain any after 16weeks and Nick was a good weight for his 35weeks.

Yay Anake sooooo cute. I hope you recover soon. The first weeks are quite tough but it is all worth it at the end.

Love it Anake, so precious and he shares the same birthday with my daughter :thumbup:

My appointment is in a couple hours so Ill update afterwards with my weight gain...is it weird I want to see a huge gain :haha: never thought I would ever say that! but I can feel little man getting bigger so Im sure Ive gained some!

I was going up and down like5 or 6 lbs forever, but have now (as of last appt) gained 20. Feels like so much more than that though. And I think my bump finally got bigger, it looked the same from 17- 24 weeks, at least from the side.

Well I had my appointment this morning and still only gained a total of 3 pounds, doctor doesnt seem concerned because the baby is growing just fine, she said its just taking a while to catch up with me but its bound to happen! Go figure, when I want to gain weight I cant! :haha: I go October 7th for my gestational diabetes test then October 9th for my rogram shot and the pertussis shot if I want it. Oh joy!

P Dubs here is a link to my facebook account.
https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/ritmag?__user=1231078183

Ft my doc was never concerned about my weight and as I said before Nicks weight was spot on for his gest age.

Afm today is the first day I feel great Thanks God I hate those baby blues. Those hormones really made me anxious and my heart would always feel like beating super fast in my throat. With my son I was on tge verge of Ppd but this time I had fewer postnatal complications so maybe that helped. Nick is waking up every 2hrs during night to feed but I am not complaining as he needs to gain weight.

Thanks Confetti...I finally got ya :p

Glad to hear all is going well in baby world...I'm waiting to retest on Friday with a FRER...tested today at 10dpo with a IC and negative...blah blah

He's perfect Anake!!!!!!!!

I've gained about 14 pounds so far. Just registered for all my childbirth and newborn classes. It's getting down to crunch time!!! My first shower is at the end of the month, and then another at the end of October. Can't wait to start getting baby stuff!!! Nursery is practically done, I keep meaning to take a photo for you guys!:crib:

Hey ladies,
We're finally home with our sweet little boy. Been a pretty overwhelming day so we decided to tell the family to leave us tonight. Didn't go over well on one side, but I think we needed it. They had Evan so riled up that it took me over an hour to calm him down. Hopefully we have a decent night with him.

Enjoy your baby time Anake!!

Goodluck Pdubss, hope you get something soon!

My sister is throwing me a "sprinkle" since this is my second baby so it wont be as big as a shower but just something special for the little guy! Its mid October so Im excited to go register for that! I just order the nursery stuff too so we will be getting that all together soon this is the fun part!!

Wow.. Seems Im late in joining but it looks like everyone is pregnant.. Lol

Send some of that baby dust my way :haha:

Congratulations ladies. I hope and pray that I will be joining you in a week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->