Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Angel I'm so exited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine how excited you are!!!!!!! I'm totes jealous!!!!!! Will you be able to keep us updated from the hospital????:happydance::happydance:

Nothing much here. Had 3 pretty good contractions in 1 hour but now nothing. It doesn't help going to work every morning and hearing "No baby yet????" 20 times a day.

Prayers for you and baby angel!! Can't wait to hear your story and see your sweet boy!

Looks like it's just me and you wugz! I bought a yoga vs
Ball today and so far have bounced for an hour and a half, fingers crossed it starts something!

Angel I'm so exited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine how excited you are!!!!!!! I'm totes jealous!!!!!! Will you be able to keep us updated from the hospital????:happydance::happydance:

Nothing much here. Had 3 pretty good contractions in 1 hour but now nothing. It doesn't help going to work every morning and hearing "No baby yet????" 20 times a day.

I hear ya on the "no baby yet?" My mom, who I see a couple times a week anyhow, calls everyday asking "how are you feeling?" And the answer had been the same for about 3 weeks now, lol. "ok I guess. Uncomfortable. Ready. "

Well, the hospital called and I missed the call, assumed it was an appt reminder, turns out they want me to come in tonight for the cervidil. Them the doc called me! He said he "goofed"and accidentally scheduled me for Wednesday, to go into Thursday, meaning to schedule me for tonight, starting pitocin tomorrow! So just finished making last minute (new) arrangements for the boys. Getting ready to jump in the shower, and go to the hospital! I'm freaking out! I'm scared-terrified- of labor, but excited to get this going...for the first time in FOREVER I was actually STARVING tonight and just ate a LOT. Still kinda hungry...and now I'm cramping- probably cuz my uterus is also having a panic attack. Jason is being so weird. Sorta mad? Idk....he's scared based off the warnings of cervidil, I need extra monitoring due to my health conditions and previous labor experiences (things like having uterine surgery, scar tissue, history of post partem hemorrhage, history of super intense
"piggy back" contractions, fast heart rate)...do I have to really be watched....omg I'm freaking out!! I'm bringing my phone since I have nothing else to do, the cervidil can take 12 hours to work - or only 2- or not at all!! :wacko: idk how to even describe the billion thoughts in my head!! And now I think I'm stalling!

Ahhhhh so exciting! How's it going!??!
Not much excitement! His head was even higher than anyone thought. -4 Station,,, only 2 cm dilated. Been on pit since 5 am and am only 3cm. Doc could break my water earlier, that's how high I was......but they think he'll try again. Luckily, they got me an epidural
, after a scare from the night guy saying it wasn't possible with my back - buy the day guy was awesome. It took him a long time to get it, but eventually he did, and now I can't really feel my contractions.

Thank goodness for the day guy then!!! Come on baby!!!!

Praying you have baby soon!! Ugh the excitement is killing me, I can't wait till all the babies are here!!

Good luck Angel!! I am saying some xtra prayerd for you and bubs!

Hope everything's good angel!!

Wugz anything new? Did you have your appt today?

I had my appt today he's weighing in at just under 8lbs, looks great. Dilated to 3cm now, things look like they are progressing but if nothing happens this weekend they have me set to be induced at 530am on Monday! Sooo excited to have an induction date do I know for sure I'll have my little boy in 4 days!!

Just had my appointment… still no freaking progress! My OB wasn't in today, so the nurse practitioner said she'd call me tomorrow with what he wants to do… he is on call this Sunday and next Friday…. so she's going to ask him if he wants to induce…. Sunday would be ideal instead of going a week over!!!! I'll be waiting by my phone tomorrow!

Angel we need updates! I'm sure everything is perfect!!!!

HEY GIRLS!!

Little Triston is here! 2:34am Thursday morning (EST), 8 lbs 9 oz, 21 inches. Vag delivery, no section.

Spoke to Angel on FB on Thursday night and she's sore and exhausted, but really happy!

Angel asked me to post a photo :) HE'S SO CUTE!!

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Triston_zpsa681ddd2.jpg

Hey guys! We are back home! I've been so exhausted....Monday night I went to sleep late and woke up early Tuesday, planning on getting good sleep that night, not knowing they were gonna change my induction to that night!! Since then I've probably gotten 5 hrs sleep, altogether,, the last 3 days or so!

2013-12-20 13.43.01.jpg

2013-12-19 07.27.16.jpg

222.jpg
Here are some more pics, the first was just before leaving the hospital! My hard work of.FIVE hours pushing! :wacko:

He is absolutely adorable, Angle!!!! Good work!!!! :thumbup: So proud of you!!!!!!

Can you believe he's finally here? Do you feel such a sense of relief now?!!? I am so stinking jealous of you!!!! My doc called today to schedule an U/S for next Friday and a cervical check… if I'm not favorable by then and baby still looks good he's going to let me keep going :growlmad:

He is absolutely adorable, Angle!!!! Good work!!!! :thumbup: So proud of you!!!!!!

Can you believe he's finally here? Do you feel such a sense of relief now?!!? I am so stinking jealous of you!!!! My doc called today to schedule an U/S for next Friday and a cervical check… if I'm not favorable by then and baby still looks good he's going to let me keep going :growlmad:

I know, it's weird! It's been so long since I had a little one! So far he's slept more than eaten - his frenulum (the little piece if skin that attaches your tongue to the bottom of your moth) is a little short and forward, they said it's fairly common, makes it hard for him to latch, tried 3 different nipples. He still eats, just not a lot. But my youngest didn't rat much his first few days....when he goes to his first check up, if he's still not latching right, they just cut it, apparently it's not a big deal and is very quick. I just worry he's not reading enough. Otherwise he's totally healthy! He hates being changed, lol. Otherwise he's pretty content most of the time :)
I'm sure your guy will be here soon! Can't wait to meet the other peanuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->