• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Congrats!! He is so perfect! So glad everything went well and you are home, so jealous!! 2 more days till my induction starting to get anxious, really hope my water breaks or I go into labor before then do I don't have so much time to think about it!

Angel enjoy every second of your new beautiful baby, it'll go so fast!

FT you're next!!!!! I can't remember, are you dilated at all?

I so want this baby to come before my appointment on Friday! A week is an eternity right now!

He is absolutely adorable, Angle!!!! Good work!!!! :thumbup: So proud of you!!!!!!

Can you believe he's finally here? Do you feel such a sense of relief now?!!? I am so stinking jealous of you!!!! My doc called today to schedule an U/S for next Friday and a cervical check… if I'm not favorable by then and baby still looks good he's going to let me keep going :growlmad:

I know, it's weird! It's been so long since I had a little one! So far he's slept more than eaten - his frenulum (the little piece if skin that attaches your tongue to the bottom of your moth) is a little short and forward, they said it's fairly common, makes it hard for him to latch, tried 3 different nipples. He still eats, just not a lot. But my youngest didn't rat much his first few days....when he goes to his first check up, if he's still not latching right, they just cut it, apparently it's not a big deal and is very quick. I just worry he's not reading enough. Otherwise he's totally healthy! He hates being changed, lol. Otherwise he's pretty content most of the time :)

I'm sure your guy will be here soon! Can't wait to meet the other peanuts!

Lol @ auto correct! Many to say "my youngest didn't eat much the first few days....
And I'm not exactly concerned that my newborn isn't "reading" enough, lmao, my expectations aren't THAT high! "eating" is what I meant to say, lol
So far today he's doing better - they said ideally, by today he should eat 45ml per feeding, well he's doing about 30/per meal. But he's wetting about 8 diapers and had pooped like 5 times since last night, so I'm sure he's ok. His latch is getting much better. Though I don't want him hooked on a binky, he definitely likes it ! I'll just make sure to try to wean him from it around 12 months. I think using it all day yesterday helped him figure out his latch better too.
I'm so tired and sore and have SO much to do! So many people are wanting to come by, and we have to go to my parents for my brother's 30th bday....I am working on getting the necessary motivation to get in the shower:haha: I took a.shower in the hospital Thursday afternoon, but totally didn't have time/energy for it yesterday! So today is a MUST!!

I can't believe still no word from nazz! Where is that woman?!

It's officially "winter" but it's like 83° here! :growlmad: ready for the heat to go away! Is it silly that I'm excited to actually have a beer at the get together for my brother? Lol, cuz seriously though, I'd LOVE a beer, or wine, or whatever! :haha: :beer: :wine:

Omg BEER! Some of our friends from Denver sent me my favorite Colorado beer for after the baby is born… it's teasing me in the fridge…

What's the rule with breastfeeding and drinking? If you drink one beer, how long until you can feed him? Can you drink 2???:blush:

Angel enjoy every second of your new beautiful baby, it'll go so fast!

FT you're next!!!!! I can't remember, are you dilated at all?

I so want this baby to come before my appointment on Friday! A week is an eternity right now!

I was dilated to 3cm on Thursday, so that's good! I've felt so nauseous today and I just feel off I'm definitely ready for him!!

LOL It's hard to believe that this time last year we were all still TTC!! I think I was JUST pregnant today last year. Got the best Christmas present ever :)

I just wish we all didn't live so far away from one another! I'm sure if we all lived close together we'd be really good friends :D

Angel God bless and the binky is a God send Nick doesnt like it but he wants to suck for comfort so he found his thumb.

hmmm who will have her baby on the 25th??

Anake I remember being totally obsesses with ttc this time last year lol.

Nick is grabbung toys now cooing laughing and giggling too he nearly sits.on his own and likes to stand upright. He is growing soooo fast

Angel God bless and the binky is a God send Nick doesnt like it but he wants to suck for comfort so he found his thumb.

hmmm who will have her baby on the 25th??

Anake I remember being totally obsesses with ttc this time last year lol.

Nick is grabbung toys now cooing laughing and giggling too he nearly sits.on his own and likes to stand upright. He is growing soooo fast

Omg BEER! Some of our friends from Denver sent me my favorite Colorado beer for after the baby is born… it's teasing me in the fridge…

What's the rule with breastfeeding and drinking? If you drink one beer, how long until you can feed him? Can you drink 2???:blush:

You can have 2, especially if you pump some before you drink. My best friend bought these strips that you dip into breast milk and it will tell you if the milk is positive for alcohol or not.

So after a couple days using the more expensive bottle sets, last night Jason pulled out one of y the Walmart brand bottles I had bought, and Triston started sucking away like a champ! Ha! Go figure! And he burps faster now too. The others are designed for "less air", but they still get some air, and sometimes it would take 15 minutes to get the poor guy to have a small burp...

Now with plain bottles, he's eating more, and it's obvious when he needs to burp, and he'll burp faster, all around making feeding way more successful!

I think Evan is on a growth spurt. Little man is soooo tired! Wakes up long enough to eat and play a little and then he's passed out again.

Once again my MIL has figured out how to ruin things. We're spending ALL day there on the 24th and going home that night, but she's insisting that she comes all the way from Vernon (45 min away) to have breakfast with us Christmas morning. We're supposed to go to MY parents in the morning, but now we can't go till she leaves!! God can't that woman let us just have our first Christmas with Evan by ourselves?! She's been a royal pain in the ass lately and acts like a child when she doesn't get her way.

Super annoying rose!! 45 minutes is a long way got breakfast especially when you'll be with her the night before!

Induction in 8 hours, getting super super nervous... Will update when I can!! :)

So excited for you FT mommy! Please give us updates!!!!!!

I knew I'd be the last man standing!!! This is never going to happen!

Started pitocin 5 hours ago still no change, definitely brought on contractions but nothing too strong or regular yet. They will break my water in about an hour if nothing happens. He seems to be moving up into my ribs lol silly baby you're supposed to go the other way!!

He's here and perfect!! Very rough delivery but got him out at 3:16 today, he was 8lb 14 oz big boy!!! Perfectly healthy and happy :) not sure how to upload a pic from my phone :(

Omg FT that was quick! although I'm sure it didn't seem quick!! Congrats to you and baby! So excited for you and can't wait to see pics!:happydance:

It was quick, about 9 hours from the first drip of pitocin, I pushed for about an hour total. Definitely felt longer though lol, we've been up for 19 hours now do he just went to the nursery for a couple hours so we can try and rest. You're next wugz, can't wait!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 4
Awww he is definitely perfect!!!!!!! :) :) :)

How are you feeling, besides exhausted?!

I'm a lot more sore than I was with my first, just taking some pain meds and trying to relax. It's hard to even walk but I know it will take done time to heal. Worth it though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->