• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I purchased some next to lubricants at walgreens drug store today it was hidden behind a price tag lol

Ok, I caved and tested :bfn: If I was pregnant I'd be at 15dpo. Oh well
sorry hun :hugs:

I swear it's our minds playing tricks- we want it so
Badly, we over analyze - I know I do!

These sore nips but not tender boobies are sorta confusing...

I also read that any unusual symptoms for pms (for each woman specifically) may be the key...
For example, I have only had sore bb's like 3 times my while life ....

So today when the nips started to hurt, I wondered...

I officially HATE the 2ww! Now I'm reading non stop repetitive drivel about this sign or that sign - I have 15 out of 18 possible "preggo" signs

BIG FAT DISCLAIMER! Early preggo signs and pms are so similar...
Yet last cycle was about 40 days! I KNOW I o'd last cycle when I think I did... O pain , ewcm, temp spike, you name it!
Now, 7dpo, I'm having gobs (flinch) of EWCM...

Apparently many women experience ths. Though, like most women, every symptom can be indicative of af :witch:

Why can they not invent a test that can pick up like 10 hcg us beyond me.....
Ugh! I'm so tired, I don't even wanna temp :blush:
To be honest, I totally don't think I'm preggo ....

There actually IS a test thats 10 hcg and one thats 20, but you have to buy them online. The site they were talking about earlier in this thread has them. Others have them too though.
I knew there were 20 - not 10 iu/ml

But not 10! I need some if those!

soooooooo
af getting lighter
cant symptom spot
cant bd

what to do? what to do?!

I decided to start do some serious cleaning I was like a woman possessed!!:wacko:

If you lived near me I would have knocked on your door begging you to let me clean your house :laundry: :dishes: :iron:

Cant wait to start bding, hb BEWARE lol!!

soooooooo
af getting lighter
cant symptom spot
cant bd

what to do? what to do?!

I decided to start do some serious cleaning I was like a woman possessed!!:wacko:

If you lived near me I would have knocked on your door begging you to let me clean your house :laundry: :dishes: :iron:

I hear you dear! I am one day after, but following in huge steps....
These AF days are the longest, cannot wait to start examining, BDing, biting my nail, symptom obsessing......

My house will be the cleanest over next few days :happydance:

soooooooo
af getting lighter
cant symptom spot
cant bd

what to do? what to do?!

You can come clean mine lol I've been too busy! Hang in there though you have like a month of waiting and trying ahead of you, you can't crazy yet!

Ok, I caved and tested :bfn: If I was pregnant I'd be at 15dpo. Oh well
sorry hun :hugs:

I swear it's our minds playing tricks- we want it so
Badly, we over analyze - I know I do!

These sore nips but not tender boobies are sorta confusing...

I also read that any unusual symptoms for pms (for each woman specifically) may be the key...
For example, I have only had sore bb's like 3 times my while life ....

So today when the nips started to hurt, I wondered...

I officially HATE the 2ww! Now I'm reading non stop repetitive drivel about this sign or that sign - I have 15 out of 18 possible "preggo" signs

BIG FAT DISCLAIMER! Early preggo signs and pms are so similar...
Yet last cycle was about 40 days! I KNOW I o'd last cycle when I think I did... O pain , ewcm, temp spike, you name it!
Now, 7dpo, I'm having gobs (flinch) of EWCM...

Apparently many women experience ths. Though, like most women, every symptom can be indicative of af :witch:

Why can they not invent a test that can pick up like 10 hcg us beyond me.....
Ugh! I'm so tired, I don't even wanna temp :blush:
To be honest, I totally don't think I'm preggo ....

Breathe girl breathe! :winkwink:

soooooooo
af getting lighter
cant symptom spot
cant bd

what to do? what to do?!

Oddly enough I feel like cleaning today too!!

Hey is that you that sent me a friend request on Facebook?

soooooooo
af getting lighter
cant symptom spot
cant bd

what to do? what to do?!

Oddly enough I feel like cleaning today too!!

Hey is that you that sent me a friend request on Facebook?

Yes

Ok just checking. I figured it was since I don't know anyone else from Malta :D

I had the worst "pinches" last night in my lower uterus. Ive never had that before! AF supposed to be here on Sunday and BFN yesterday so we shall see what happens. Im done testing unless AF isnt here by Monday then I will buy more :winkwink: waiting is the worst...I just wanna knowwww!!

soooooooo
af getting lighter
cant symptom spot
cant bd

what to do? what to do?!

You want to do house work? Well I think it sounds like an excellent time to come to Disney in Orlando! I'm only like 20 min away!

I had the worst "pinches" last night in my lower uterus. Ive never had that before! AF supposed to be here on Sunday and BFN yesterday so we shall see what happens. Im done testing unless AF isnt here by Monday then I will buy more :winkwink: waiting is the worst...I just wanna knowwww!!

I had pinches too! No joke! Late last night I started thinking maybe...

But today I have cramps again. My temp is still kinda low, but above coverline still... So confused! 8 dpo, I need an answer! Took a test, and full blown psychosis is back. Swore I saw a faint line...did this last month too. Probably an evap line. From here on out, I'm testing with cheap tests every morning till I know I see a line... At 11 or 12 dpo I'll use a good test. Still have a cbe digital from last cycle that I'm dying to use. I went through them too fast last month, and those tests will tick you off if you're not pregnant, since it says so. Seeing "not pregnant" instead of seeing one line, is a real bummer! I even yelled at one of the tests " What do YOU know?!"

:hugs: I so know how you feel! with your daughter, did you ttc? This is my first time ttc - the others "just happened".... I thought about trying to let it just happen, but I can't turn back now. I would always be calculating things in my head, symptom spotting, etc...

POAS is a one way street I'm afraid.

Have any of you guys ever had frequent urination and then a bfn? Whenever I think I'm pregnant I get this and I don't understand bc its not like frequent urination can be psychological like most other symptoms right? And its not infections or anything either... So weird.:wacko:

Have any of you guys ever had frequent urination and then a bfn? Whenever I think I'm pregnant I get this and I don't understand bc its not like frequent urination can be psychological like most other symptoms right? And its not infections or anything either... So weird.:wacko:
The last cycle it felt like I had a uti I went to the bathroom very frequently. Maybe it was just psychological.

Ok. Big fat TMI alert (whoop whoop) <--sirens

Well just went to pee, and a LOT of ewcm came out, I mean a LOT. Mega. I have googled this last night as the last couple days I've had more ewcm than I did last week.
It's either A) big time fertile sign
Or

B) pregnant, possibly from formation of mucus plug.

I told my fiance, poor guy, he said "well do we need to do it now?" :blush:

I said maybe, but time to pick up Jake from school! :dohh:

This amount only happened one other time - before my last pregnancy. However, I don't remember if it was just before finding out I was pregnant, or if it was a couple weeks before...

Thoughts? Anyone? I'm tempted to buy an opk.

How crazy if I hadn't ovulated yet! I did come across something rare...some women ovulate in "phases".

In other words, they gear up for ov, even get the signs, but may get a neg opk. Some get a pos opk, then a week later symptoms repeat and they get a pos opk again, or for those who had all the signs but nothing on opk, finally get their pos opk...

Oh, and naz, about frequent urination, I pee a lot anyways, cuz I intake a lot of fluids. I also read thats a possible o sign, even pms sign, and pg sign! Like everything else, it's open for interpretation!

:dust:

Noooo Angel I must belive it is a preg sign! We need a bfp we need hope!

But bd just in case:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"